FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Forums love em or hate em??

Forums love em or hate em??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

so do u love em or hate em are u a poster or just a lurker???

obviously I'm a luker who hates them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i like them well reading ,, ye very funny in them usee and ye hubby ,,

Forums....Pah!!! Humbug

Its easy peasy lemon squeezy - if u like the forums sit ur wee ass down and read them and add to them - if u dont then as the song goes 'walk on by...' lol xxx

I love the forums now especially when usee posts something the forum was dull and boring and now r sexy milf has livened them up thanks babes love readin them now maria xxxxx

have always loved the forums,great for a laugh,not too fussed on the serious issues though,i come on here to get away from the mundane

Agree with overcurious .... they are good fun .. BUT ... when here I miss the chat .. so byeeeee I'm into the rooms again LOL

love the forums ... u see another side of people that is not always obvious in chat or their profiles

Love them and hate them tbh ..

We post in them quite a lot and have mixed responses as most of us do, to our threads and posts.

The forums, are a bit of an 'if your face fits' club, in saying that, we mean some folks can post utter tosh and get a million and one responses, whilst others can post the same tosh, or even something serious and have limited responses.

We're not saying it's 'cliquey' as has been said on many occasions about both the forums and the chatrooms, but what we are saying is that if you're face fits, you're ok, if it doesn't, your not.

That is an observation and our opinion only, we're not bothered either way because the site isn't the be all and end all of our lives, but to us that is how the forums on this, and most other sites come across.

We're not saying it's 'cliquey' as has been said on many occasions about both the forums and the chatrooms, but what we are saying is that if you're face fits, you're ok, if it doesn't, your not.

Would definately agree with that Red it's way I rarley venture outside Ireland forum

I enjoy the Forums and dont take them to seriously, I pop in and out of a couple of them depending on my Travel plans

For me the forums are another communication medium, they give an opportunity to keep an on going discussion which is good, and also for those that prefer to watch, they can just read them and get some insight.

Nothing wrong with that-been the watcher myself often enough.

Unfortunately they also present an opportunity for those that resent people enjoying themselves to voice their resentment (or Ressentiment as Neitzche would put it).

Its the sad dark said of human weakness and fraility that lives in all of us - just in some that voice speaks a lot louder.

Ahh Kev I so enjoy when you pop in here

Eh Wait are you reliving your college days heavy heavy

» Add a new message to this topic