FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Meet & Gree Eastert

Meet & Gree Eastert

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azsins OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Got you!

Recently organised a meet in Belfast and a second one this weekend!

On both occasions the week before, some fucking cunt with the brain cell of a wankstain thinks its funny to spread rumours about the press attending!!!!

Even though no one but the people going know the location. Its hard enough to organise these things and privacy of the attendees is of paramount importance to any host

If it was you your a sack of shite!

What would you do to someone determined to destroy your life and happiness

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

a girl who was supposed to be going text me earlier,,to say 2 reporters from sunday world,,would be there,i said its bollox,,bad form if someone doin this

sorting a party in carlow for the summer so many want to know the venue already won't be given out till close to the time

Wankers and not in a good way!

Chin up jaz the last one was good and this one will be good too no matter what some bitter twisted person will say

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

whats to report its a social same as going to any pub. The ladies from here met last weekend and had a night out this is the same thing i just don't get it.

Breaking news a crowd of sensibly dressed people met in a pub

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"whats to report its a social same as going to any pub. The ladies from here met last weekend and had a night out this is the same thing i just don't get it.

Breaking news a crowd of sensibly dressed people met in a pub "

this

Two reporters from a rag newspaper,Make the party so good that they will want Conor McMorrow from RTE news will want to be in attendance at the next one, it will surely beat his usual but interesting reporting on political party conventions

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

Same happened to my big m&g in dublin., the week before (venue notified) and on the night of it.. The new location (that I'd frantically gotten in 7 days ) was mailed on face place..

Begrudging gits...

There won't be reporters there.. There's too much other news going on.

Could it be possible that someone else that has arranged a meet and greet around the same time has put out these rumours just to get more attendees for their own

That's unreal someone would think it's ok to do that. But it just shows some people are really just prats that think it's funny. Or whatever their reason. Jealousy is not a nice thing

"Same happened to my big m&g in dublin., the week before (venue notified) and on the night of it.. The new location (that I'd frantically gotten in 7 days ) was mailed on face place..

Begrudging gits...

There won't be reporters there.. There's too much other news going on. "

It's amazing how so many of these events are ruined ( not all mind you ) .. ... Members are jealous and do not want others to be seen to be more popular or more successful hosts

I co hosted an very successful party in January .., but the rumours prior to it were phenomenal ..

First I was squeezing 100 people into a 3 bed city apartment .. With two bathrooms !! ( to which I answered it has only one loo ) !

The second rumour started a day or two before .. Someone thought they knew the location and shared it as if it was gospel .. It was miles and miles away from the actual event ! People thought they would have to spend an extra €50 on taxis !! And people were going to drop out because of this rumour !

It's ruins it for everyone !

The driving force is jealousy !

I honestly think the days of swinger exposes selling newspapers is well gone !

Go have a ball and don't let the begrudgers ruin it for all !!

"Could it be possible that someone else that has arranged a meet and greet around the same time has put out these rumours just to get more attendees for their own"

You could be on to something there

"Could it be possible that someone else that has arranged a meet and greet around the same time has put out these rumours just to get more attendees for their own

You could be on to something there "

I agree plus it shouldn't be too hard to find the source either

The social in Belfast is my first and I'm really looking forward to it and have a hotel room booked and paid for to enable me to get out for the night. Now I'm hearing all these rumors and two people I speak to who were going are pulling out. ...... I don't know what to think. I was invited to two other parties but said I couldn't go because I don't want to let anyone down. .. but now is there going to be anyone going to social meet? .... have a feeling I will be on my tod in a hotel room that I can't cancel talking to myself

"The social in Belfast is my first and I'm really looking forward to it and have a hotel room booked and paid for to enable me to get out for the night. Now I'm hearing all these rumors and two people I speak to who were going are pulling out. ...... I don't know what to think. I was invited to two other parties but said I couldn't go because I don't want to let anyone down. .. but now is there going to be anyone going to social meet? .... have a feeling I will be on my tod in a hotel room that I can't cancel talking to myself"

Believe me that won't happen there are plenty that will have the sense to ignore these stupid rumours for what they are - childish petty attempts to ruin something good!

See you there

"The social in Belfast is my first and I'm really looking forward to it and have a hotel room booked and paid for to enable me to get out for the night. Now I'm hearing all these rumors and two people I speak to who were going are pulling out. ...... I don't know what to think. I was invited to two other parties but said I couldn't go because I don't want to let anyone down. .. but now is there going to be anyone going to social meet? .... have a feeling I will be on my tod in a hotel room that I can't cancel talking to myself"

Ill be there so we can talk to eachother so

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

We are going no matter what!!! If the place was to burn down I will be there with a marshmallow on a stick

The same happened to us this year, when we hosted a Halloween party, a newly created male profile contacted us a few days before it and told us the party was in the spotlight and reporters would be attending, which totally freaked us out, nearly cancelled the whole thing, but thankfully we found out who it was, a jealous male who was refused an invite, and this is probably the same thing. Don't let whoever it is put yous off, to many haters on this site

"We are going no matter what!!! If the place was to burn down I will be there with a marshmallow on a stick "

+1

» Add a new message to this topic