FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Verifications

Verifications

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *R and Sue Ellen OP   Couple  over a year ago

Near the City

Ok here it goes... People annoy me that wont meet guys if they have no Verification. How the hell can people get Verification's if ye wont meet with out them.. Whats more most of the Verification's on here might be set up.. all you have to do is set up a few accounts and Veri your self... Number two. Some of the people on here I feel think they own the site, the rules they set before you can even mail them is a total joke. we are all here for fun.. Now dont get me wrong, there needs to be some attraction there before you could meet people, but its nice to be treated with respect if you mail someone.. I was on here as a single woman, and as a single woman you get some amount of mails there mental but I answered each and ever one, ok you cant meet everyone but its nice to be nice dont you think??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wanna verify me? Lol

"Ok here it goes... People annoy me that wont meet guys if they have no Verification. How the hell can people get Verification's if ye wont meet with out them.. Whats more most of the Verification's on here might be set up.. all you have to do is set up a few accounts and Veri your self... Number two. Some of the people on here I feel think they own the site, the rules they set before you can even mail them is a total joke. we are all here for fun.. Now dont get me wrong, there needs to be some attraction there before you could meet people, but its nice to be treated with respect if you mail someone.. I was on here as a single woman, and as a single woman you get some amount of mails there mental but I answered each and ever one, ok you cant meet everyone but its nice to be nice dont you think?? "

If I answered every mail .. I'd have to give up my friends , neglect my family and give up my job ! That would mean I wouldn't even have time for any NSA fun ! But at least is be known as the nice polite single fem .

As someone who is self employed and studying and a single parent .. I just have to be picky who to reply to .. No harm meant that's just the reality

By *acilory39Man  over a year ago

out n about

So true , thank you for bringing it up

"Ok here it goes... People annoy me that wont meet guys if they have no Verification. How the hell can people get Verification's if ye wont meet with out them.. Whats more most of the Verification's on here might be set up.. all you have to do is set up a few accounts and Veri your self... Number two. Some of the people on here I feel think they own the site, the rules they set before you can even mail them is a total joke. we are all here for fun.. Now dont get me wrong, there needs to be some attraction there before you could meet people, but its nice to be treated with respect if you mail someone.. I was on here as a single woman, and as a single woman you get some amount of mails there mental but I answered each and ever one, ok you cant meet everyone but its nice to be nice dont you think?? "

Agree with some of your points. I have known of 'friends' verifying each other here and fellas verify woman far too easily! No meet , no verification is how it should be! Even as a guy that doesnt have a verification, I wouldnt be recommending any woman to meet someone thats nopt verified because although its very unlikely anything bad should happen... you just never know!! Then theres the flip side, I know a girl that claimed (no idea how true this is and its a serious accusation) but she told me she was raped by a guy here , that he turned up d*unk for the meet and got aggressive when she tried to stop his advances! She toldme she wouldnt report him here because he was verified and who was going to believe her as he was popular here and she couldnt go to the guards because this took place behind her husbands back , she deleted her profile and i never saw her since! Makes ye wonder do verifications even matter at all

and for the record iam not accusing anyone here of rape, iam just sharing what i was told

couldn't agree more..it take very little effort to reply to a message even just to say thanks but no thanks..

[Removed by poster at 30/03/14 22:07:39]

By *un4fun23456Man  over a year ago

ennis

Hi jr nd sue u guys in ennis

"Ok here it goes... People annoy me that wont meet guys if they have no Verification. How the hell can people get Verification's if ye wont meet with out them.. Whats more most of the

Verification's on here might be set up.. all you have to do is set up a few accounts and Veri your self... Number two. Some of the people on here I feel think they own the site, the rules they set before you can even mail them is a total joke. we are all here for fun.. Now dont get me wrong, there needs to be some attraction there before you could meet people, but its nice to be treated with respect if you mail someone.. I was on here as a single woman, and as a single woman you get some amount of mails there mental but I answered each and ever one, ok you cant meet everyone but its nice to be nice dont you think??

If I answered every mail .. I'd have to give up my friends , neglect my family and give up my job ! That would mean I wouldn't even have time for any NSA fun ! But at least is be known as the nice polite single fem .

As someone who is self employed and studying and a single parent .. I just have to be picky who to reply to .. No harm meant that's just the reality

So how do you decide who you reply to and who you dont? What they look like i bet lol "

ATTRACTION yes number one ! Ability to have a bit of banter and similar desires /kinks !

Is that wrong ?

Would you like me to meet everyone and anyone for meaningless fun .. Just because I'm on here ?

i used to answer every message but now i dont cos it just led to stupid replies like "why not?" or "il send u another pic",instead of just leaving it at tht!anyway i reckon a non reply clearly means "not interested",i only meet ppl tht are meet verified cos of 2 occasions were i got chatting to

a guy and we got on well,we arrange to meet and decide a date and all,next thing he deletes his account!i know most new ppl are genuine and want to meet but its just not worth the hassle!

"[Removed by poster at 30/03/14 22:07:39]"

You deleted what I was responding to !

"[Removed by poster at 30/03/14 22:07:39]

You deleted what I was responding to ! "

I know because i was actually joking but then realised what i said was very smart haha

ennis

"Ok here it goes... People annoy me that wont meet guys if they have no Verification. How the hell can people get Verification's if ye wont meet with out them.. Whats more most of the

Verification's on here might be set up.. all you have to do is set up a few accounts and Veri your self... Number two. Some of the people on here I feel think they own the site, the rules they set before you can even mail them is a total joke. we are all here for fun.. Now dont get me wrong, there needs to be some attraction there before you could meet people, but its nice to be treated with respect if you mail someone.. I was on here as a single woman, and as a single woman you get some amount of mails there mental but I answered each and ever one, ok you cant meet everyone but its nice to be nice dont you think??

So how do you decide who you reply to and who you dont? What they look like i bet lol

ATTRACTION yes number one ! Ability to have a bit of banter and similar desires /kinks !

Is that wrong ?

Would you like me to meet everyone and anyone for meaningless fun .. Just because I'm on here ? "

message me pure see is there an attraction

So how do you decide who you reply to and who you dont? What they look like i bet lol

Is that wrong ?

Would you like me to meet everyone and anyone for meaningless fun .. Just because I'm on here ? message me pure see is there an attraction "

lol meeting someone based on attraction is never a good idea in my view, If you cant connect with someone on another level apart from sexually then your selling urself short imo

Is that wrong ?

Would you like me to meet everyone and anyone for meaningless fun .. Just because I'm on here ? message me pure see is there an attraction "

Don't meet married people !

By *exyfuntimes2Couple  over a year ago

Dublin/Carlow

I wouldn't read too much into things. Most people don't have the time to go through all mails and reply and have coffer meets etc, real life always prevent this.

We use it for our own purposes and it's world beautifully for us.

Happy swinging.

Is that wrong ?

Would you like me to meet everyone and anyone for meaningless fun .. Just because I'm on here ? message me pure see is there an attraction

lol meeting someone based on attraction is never a good idea in my view, If you cant connect with someone on another level apart from sexually then your selling urself short imo"

so wud u meet sumone tht u didnt fancy at all tho they had a nice personality?

ennis

Is that wrong ?

Would you like me to meet everyone and anyone for meaningless fun .. Just because I'm on here ? message me pure see is there an attraction

Don't meet married people ! "

that's discrimination pure !!!!!

Is that wrong ?

lol meeting someone based on attraction is never a good idea in my view, If you cant connect with someone on another level apart from sexually then your selling urself short imo

so wud u meet sumone tht u didnt fancy at all tho they had a nice personality?"

Did i say that? Attraction is important , but without the other things i mentioned its nothing!

Is that wrong ?

so wud u meet sumone tht u didnt fancy at all tho they had a nice personality?"

Is have to establish at least the possibility of attraction before meeting . It someone is fit but come across lacking in personality I wouldn't meet them . But if someone seems nice and has a great personality but no attraction .. No I wouldn't meet them either. I'm friendly with loads of people that I wouldn't see as playmates and love ye banter at parties etc .

[Removed by poster at 30/03/14 22:34:57]

Is that wrong ?

so wud u meet sumone tht u didnt fancy at all tho they had a nice personality?

Did i say that? Attraction is important , but without the other things i mentioned its nothing! "

i never said u said it,i just asked u a question!

Near the City

No thats not what I said at all, but lets be fair try and reply to people its only manners,

"No thats not what I said at all, but lets be fair try and reply to people its only manners, "

just cos u dont reply to a message doesnt mean u have no manners!sure most women wud be here all day if they replied to every message!

I can't reply to 300 messages a day. That's nonsensical. I reply to as many as I can but sometimes it's just easier to hit delete all

"No thats not what I said at all, but lets be fair try and reply to people its only manners, "

It's only manners that some of those that message me (when my profile is on show ) actually read my profile first.

If they can't be

Bothered to even do that then I sure as hell can't be bothered to reply.

"No thats not what I said at all, but lets be fair try and reply to people its only manners,

It's only manners that some of those that message me (when my profile is on show ) actually read my profile first.

If they can't be

Bothered to even do that then I sure as hell can't be bothered to reply. "

Musy be great been a woman here all the same,id fuckin love 300 messages a day lol

"Musy be great been a woman here all the same,id fuckin love 300 messages a day lol "

to be honest id much prefer just 3 or 4 messages a day frm sumone tht i know id click with and wud meet

"Musy be great been a woman here all the same,id fuckin love 300 messages a day lol

to be honest id much prefer just 3 or 4 messages a day frm sumone tht i know id click with and wud meet "

"Musy be great been a woman here all the same,id fuckin love 300 messages a day lol

to be honest id much prefer just 3 or 4 messages a day frm sumone tht i know id click with and wud meet "

Actually if iam honest, so would i but i cant fuckin hold anyone attention that long, theres too many bastards mailin em for them to stay focused on me and they all slip through me fingers fml

I can't see what the big deal is, yes some state they won't meet people without verifications, that's their choice! Many others will and do, it's like some say the won't meet smokers etc etc..... each to their own, but not having a verification isn't the end of the world

By *obbie65Man  over a year ago

kildare

It does take a bit of time and effort to get verified.

Engaging in real and honest chat helps. Be open and friendly.

Be positive when chatting - avoid negativity - it comes across very badly. It may not seem so bad when it leaves your fingers - but it looks terrible when read without reference to any other communication clues.

Written words on their own can be deadly.

Near the City

Its all fun at the end of the day.

ennis

"Its all fun at the end of the day. "
so guy's u want to meet for some fun!

But much easier if numbers were on a more equal level here! U could then get through mail and mayb not miss a mail from a person you might aztually like

» Add a new message to this topic