FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bye Fab World

Bye Fab World

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've decided to leave, too much time spent on being hotnhorny1984 is making me neglect me.

Bye guys x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Stay safe hun & good luck.

Freeeeedom. You go have the me time. The rest of addicted to fab folks will soldier on. Good luck

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Its been a blast chatting with u best of luck in the future xxx

Always sad to see fab lose a nice lady, best of luck.

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

Awwwwwww nooooo!!

You'll be missed J

Take care, miss you already

All the best sexy girl....xx

"I've decided to leave, too much time spent on being hotnhorny1984 is making me neglect me.

Bye guys x"

fair play to ya girl, we are 100% the same, just got from break with the family, and had a talk last night, both agree we have never been as happy both individually and as a Cpl, and its all down to our family and friends. Over the past three years we have lost ourselves in the swinging scene, its actually scary the amount of time, money, and effort we have wasted on it. Some people on here have lost everything because of it, they have lost touch with their family and friends, and that's what scares us the most. So from now on we are semi retired lol, only keeping the profile going so we can attend a few club nights in england.

"I've decided to leave, too much time spent on being hotnhorny1984 is making me neglect me.

Bye guys x

fair play to ya girl, we are 100% the same, just got from break with the family, and had a talk last night, both agree we have never been as happy both individually and as a Cpl, and its all down to our family and friends. Over the past three years we have lost ourselves in the swinging scene, its actually scary the amount of time, money, and effort we have wasted on it. Some people on here have lost everything because of it, they have lost touch with their family and friends, and that's what scares us the most. So from now on we are semi retired lol, only keeping the profile going so we can attend a few club nights in england."

Thats very true you can loose touch of reality...has made me think also....keep in touch guys....yous are welcome to ours anytime...even just tea and a bicci xx

Best of luck HH

x

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Bye guys x"

xxxxxxxxx

Best of luck hotnhorny. Take care if yourself and enjoy your life to the full x

By *ongbow71Man  over a year ago

Bangor, Norn Iron

Respect your decision and fair play to you... Good luck in getting you back again....

[Removed by poster at 22/04/14 10:44:39]

Best of luck and hope things work well for you

Bye guys x

fair play to ya girl, we are 100% the same, just got from break with the family, and had a talk last night, both agree we have never been as happy both individually and as a Cpl, and its all down to our family and friends. Over the past three years we have lost ourselves in the swinging scene, its actually scary the amount of time, money, and effort we have wasted on it. Some people on here have lost everything because of it, they have lost touch with their family and friends, and that's what scares us the most. So from now on we are semi retired lol, only keeping the profile going so we can attend a few club nights in england.

Thats very true you can loose touch of reality...has made me think also....keep in touch guys....yous are welcome to ours anytime...even just tea and a bicci xx "

Bye guys x"

Wishing you all the best xx

Bye guys x"

All the best,have fun in the real world ..and ..stay clean

Bye guys x

xxxxxxxxx"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bye guys x

fair play to ya girl, we are 100% the same, just got from break with the family, and had a talk last night, both agree we have never been as happy both individually and as a Cpl, and its all down to our family and friends. Over the past three years we have lost ourselves in the swinging scene, its actually scary the amount of time, money, and effort we have wasted on it. Some people on here have lost everything because of it, they have lost touch with their family and friends, and that's what scares us the most. So from now on we are semi retired lol, only keeping the profile going so we can attend a few club nights in england."

I agree, I'm completely turned off the idea of meets at the moment.

Bye H&H

Good luck in the future

x x x

By *onyg4funMan  over a year ago

South

Bye guys x"

Best wishes, sure maybe we will see you again

All the best...its good to remember the most important person is yourself

By *ean299Man  over a year ago

Lucan

Bye guys x

xxxxxxxxx

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Good luck and take care xxx

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

Bye guys x

All the best you guys keep in touch xx

By *lo1 slo2Couple  over a year ago

newry

Bye guys x"

See you on Friday hunni

Bye guys x

See you on Friday hunni"

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Bye bye! Glad I didn't ask for the pics now! Phew!

Sorry ta see you go miss aaa the one that got away you take care now xx

Bye guys x

All the best you guys keep in touch xx"

will do x

All the best to you.....and himself

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Had the pleasure of attending a Decca mecca party .....great nite.....a go on just

run the odd one will ya lol......best of luck guys xx

You will be missed wish you all the best

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

And there she was gone feck i miss her already

Didn't even get to say goodbye

she will be back.. this place is way too addictive.. enjoy your break

Bye guys x

and this is how you break it to me?? lol

By *obbie65Man  over a year ago

kildare

Bye guys x"

Bloody hell , just joined recently and have lost half my "friends" over the weekend.

Good luck H&H - and thanks, you're so cool.X

hotnhorny has asked me to thanks you all for the kind words and wishes you all the best

By *azsinsMan  over a year ago

Belfast

all i asked for was a Pavlova

good luck on your adventures

see you soon

Bye guys x

All the best you guys keep in touch xx

will do x "

awww guys. ...I will miss you both! !! Esp sleeping beauty lol .... Don't go! Play with me instead!

Do wat u have to do. Best wishes x

» Add a new message to this topic