FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > due to waterford m&g

due to waterford m&g

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umps OP   Man  over a year ago

city

Just curious...those who were going to the waterford event...are any of you going to ikandi or other instead

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eise68Man  over a year ago

newcastle

Nope. Cant realy travel at moment. Thats why waterford meet and greet suited me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I missed most of the thread about the Waterford M&G

What was the connection with ikandi?

Did Eamon offer to put on a night?

And if so ,when ?

By *acknnoraCouple  over a year ago

north cork

"I missed most of the thread about the Waterford M&G

And if so ,when ? "

Yep funtoo he did and they refused quiet blank his good offer

There has been a lot said about the issue of waterford do.. now i am in contact with the lads who put a crazy amount of effort expenses time and organising and are very stressed out over it. which is hard to do for all organisers to set up.. i think thats where it should be left now as they are totally gone off the site over the abuse and more they got..so i wish them well and luck in there lives now and for all of us that know them wish they hadn't left. but then again thats life for ya ..its so short should be lived to max ...

And if so ,when ?

Yep funtoo he did and they refused quiet blank his good offer "

Thanks for the reply guys

Was the offer to have it on the same night as the original M&G??

"There has been a lot said about the issue of waterford do.. now i am in contact with the lads who put a crazy amount of effort expenses time and organising and are very stressed out over it. which is hard to do for all organisers to set up.. i think thats where it should be left now as they are totally gone off the site over the abuse and more they got..so i wish them well and luck in there lives now and for all of us that know them wish they hadn't left. but then again thats life for ya ..its so short should be lived to max ... "

You should post this in the other thread, waterford meet and greet cancelled, I said my piece defending curvies, even comfirming I was the dj... everyone seems to have an opinion on things they know nothing about, shame on them....

will do..

By *acknnoraCouple  over a year ago

north cork

And if so ,when ?

Yep funtoo he did and they refused quiet blank his good offer

Thanks for the reply guys

Was the offer to have it on the same night as the original M&G??

"

Yes on that weekend he also offered the venue for free..!!!!!

"There has been a lot said about the issue of waterford do.. now i am in contact with the lads who put a crazy amount of effort expenses time and organising and are very stressed out over it. which is hard to do for all organisers to set up.. i think thats where it should be left now as they are totally gone off the site over the abuse and more they got..so i wish them well and luck in there lives now and for all of us that know them wish they hadn't left. but then again thats life for ya ..its so short should be lived to max ...

You should post this in the other thread, waterford meet and greet cancelled, I said my piece defending curvies, even comfirming I was the dj... everyone seems to have an opinion on things they know nothing about, shame on them...."

Well said it's sad they have left over all this. I had been in contact with them and they put a lot of effort in.

» Add a new message to this topic