FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hayfever

Hayfever

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is anyone's hayfever just killing them the last 2 weeks?? I'm in absolute bits!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Is anyone's hayfever just killing them the last 2 weeks?? I'm in absolute bits!! "
ye my fella is in bits with it nothin seems to be workin for him

"Is anyone's hayfever just killing them the last 2 weeks?? I'm in absolute bits!! ye my fella is in bits with it nothin seems to be workin for him "

Same the chemist must think I'm addicted to antihistamines! Lol

DUBLIN

"Is anyone's hayfever just killing them the last 2 weeks?? I'm in absolute bits!! ye my fella is in bits with it nothin seems to be workin for him

Same the chemist must think I'm addicted to antihistamines! Lol "

haha same with him I know there's this injection u can get but only certain doctors to it he can't get it over been allergic to somethin in it but it's suppose to be very good

May go to the doc when I get paid so! It's horrible tho!

DUBLIN

"May go to the doc when I get paid so! It's horrible tho! "
don't think it's that expensive either Hun maybe 50 awh stop I can only imagine how u feel he can barely open his eyes some days I only hav it a small bit tabs get rid of it straight away but I do feel so sorry for him

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My daughter is the same but every year she is put on steriods because she gets so bad

Well a good cure for hay fever I use it is to put two or three cardamom seeds into a cup of hot water let it sit for ten minutes remove the seeds and drink. Works every time.

"Is anyone's hayfever just killing them the last 2 weeks?? I'm in absolute bits!! "
i had it as a kid then nothing for years but really bad this year. I find strong coffee clears me up could just be aroma from making it though

By *itty14Couple  over a year ago

kilkenny

One of our lads has it too.

These are some of the things we've tried...

Antihistamine first thing in the morning

Vaseilne rubbed under the eyes and around nostrils

Don't dry your clothes outside

Wear close fitting sunglasses when outside.

Try the elastic elbow band, it has a little stud that sits on a pressure point at your elbow. I was very doubtful but it worked like a dream for the kids.

Lol...ive been giving off all day about mine been dying for the last two weeks aswell....helpppppp....

"Well a good cure for hay fever I use it is to put two or three cardamom seeds into a cup of hot water let it sit for ten minutes remove the seeds and drink. Works every time. "

Il try this in the morning!! Thanks!

"Is anyone's hayfever just killing them the last 2 weeks?? I'm in absolute bits!! i had it as a kid then nothing for years but really bad this year. I find strong coffee clears me up could just be aroma from making it though"

I work in a coffee shop and coffee doesn't help lol

"Try the elastic elbow band, it has a little stud that sits on a pressure point at your elbow. I was very doubtful but it worked like a dream for the kids. "

Where'd you get this???

"Try the elastic elbow band, it has a little stud that sits on a pressure point at your elbow. I was very doubtful but it worked like a dream for the kids.

Where'd you get this??? "

The injection is a corticosteroid shot...i have to get it every year but it only lasts me about 4 weeks now after having it so many years, and youre only supposed to get 1 per year. Still though, its total relief for a month anyway which is worth its weight in gold!

"Try the elastic elbow band, it has a little stud that sits on a pressure point at your elbow. I was very doubtful but it worked like a dream for the kids.

Where'd you get this???

"

Most chemists stock them. They're called Acupressure bands.

By *ceryMan  over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

Popped the first tablet this year just 10 mins ago to calm it down. Luckly for me just the odd tablet over about twos weeks keeps it at bay for the rest of the summer.

Then again I only get it Ireland, so is that a hint for me to p..... off somewhere else.

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"The injection is a corticosteroid shot...i have to get it every year but it only lasts me about 4 weeks now after having it so many years, and youre only supposed to get 1 per year. Still though, its total relief for a month anyway which is worth its weight in gold!"

Can you get the injection anytime or at the beginning of the season?

"The injection is a corticosteroid shot...i have to get it every year but it only lasts me about 4 weeks now after having it so many years, and youre only supposed to get 1 per year. Still though, its total relief for a month anyway which is worth its weight in gold!

Can you get the injection anytime or at the beginning of the season? "

no you can get it any time, i usually wait a while so i dont use up the benefits of it too early! Think ill be getting it this week, ive had just about enough now

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"The injection is a corticosteroid shot...i have to get it every year but it only lasts me about 4 weeks now after having it so many years, and youre only supposed to get 1 per year. Still though, its total relief for a month anyway which is worth its weight in gold!

Can you get the injection anytime or at the beginning of the season?

no you can get it any time, i usually wait a while so i dont use up the benefits of it too early! Think ill be getting it this week, ive had just about enough now "

Same here.....3 tablets, 3 Sudafed and eye drops and everything still streaming

dying from it here myself eyes streaming constantly and my nose and my throats sore from it horrible dose

"dying from it here myself eyes streaming constantly and my nose and my throats sore from it horrible dose"

i get the constant sneezing, and the feeling that i have to sneeze but wont happen! Then the streaming nose followed by a headache later in the day! What a blessing eh!!

"Is anyone's hayfever just killing them the last 2 weeks?? I'm in absolute bits!! i had it as a kid then nothing for years but really bad this year. I find strong coffee clears me up could just be aroma from making it though lol i am an unusual sort

I work in a coffee shop and coffee doesn't help lol "

By *aughtyduo2Couple  over a year ago

sexy town

A good cure is head up the mountains where the air is clean away from cars and trucks. Pick grass seeds and leaves bring them home and make tea out of it and drink it. This will work but you will have to drink it about 3 times a week

its annoying alright u can get a tablet in the chemist for hay fever pollen its a bitch ..

By *ippcoupe2Couple  over a year ago

cahir/cashel

google this "local honey for hayfever " its articles about the benefit of eating local honey and building up a natural barrier from hayfever.

I watched a medical programme where this girl suffered so badly with hayfever they took her in and injected her....This involves administering increasing doses of pollen to accustom the body to be able to deal with the allergy. ...and injecting hay fever patients with small amounts of a pollen on a regular basis it helps build up a level of immunity....Id try anything woke up again dying i haaaaaateeee this....grrrr

Any of you guys/gals get a cough with hayfever, have bad cought as well as all other symptoms this year, never had it as bad as this

» Add a new message to this topic