FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > How did you end up on Fab?

How did you end up on Fab?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Blatantly stolen from Swingers chat but thought it would be interesting to find out how the Irish fabbers ended up here? Did someone recommend it, did you find it through searching the Web, or do you still wonder why your here yourself lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

when I lived in the uk and frequented clubs it was suggested to me so here I am lol

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

We were on another site but then found fab....we only use this one now......and no never wonder why we are here....lol

"We were on another site but then found fab....we only use this one now......and no never wonder why we are here....lol"

Same only it was a member of the other site recommended it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My brother, in the UK, introduced me to the site while I was over there visiting!

He brought me to 'Partners' in Bury too!

"My brother, in the UK, introduced me to the site while I was over there visiting!

"

Sounds like a decent Bro to have

"My brother, in the UK, introduced me to the site while I was over there visiting!

"

thats one of the clubs i used to go to all the time its a good spot

Was on another site and a friend pointed me this way

Life got dull after Thailand, googled swing sites and Fab popped up

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"Life got dull after Thailand, googled swing sites and Fab popped up

"

Most ppl would just find a local Thai restaurant ...lol

Was on another site and was having good fun but it got a lot quieter and became like a cult for the chosen few and the rest were left like peasants. Visited chameleons in uk a while back and it re ignited my love for this crack

I was on another site and a friend on there told me about fab

"Life got dull after Thailand, googled swing sites and Fab popped up

Most ppl would just find a local Thai restaurant ...lol"

Lol! I never do things by halves

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"I was on another site and a friend on there told me about fab"

Alot of friends recommendations....lol

Same here and very grateful that he did

Long story lol

We will be here a yr soon tho

Mrs.s

By *ickirishallsortsMan  over a year ago

Lickie Manor

I typed in Garden Furnature into google, it appeared there are a fair few versions of "swings" to choose from.

Found some interesting females of low to no morals delighted to give me a push

"Long story lol

We will be here a yr soon tho

Mrs.s"

Ahh come on we would like to hear

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

I got lost!!

Lickie Manor

"I got lost!! "

...and you found the back door open pal...

I was seeing a guy who stupidly told me he was on a swinger site,googled swinger sites to spy on his shenanigans and fab popped up as one,joined and thought it was great,dropped him soon after,he's kicking himself he got the idea into my innocent head

"I got lost!!

...and you found the back door open pal... "

Oooh did he now! That sounds VERY interesting

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Was on a different site as part of a couple. It wasn't very good so we looked for a better one.

"I was seeing a guy who stupidly told me he was on a swinger site,googled swinger sites to spy on his shenanigans and fab popped up as one,joined and thought it was great,dropped him soon after,he's kicking himself he got the idea into my innocent head "

Sounds like a decent Bro to have "

Yeah, he corrupted me!

Lickie Manor

"I got lost!!

Oooh did he now! That sounds VERY interesting "

Ask him about the civilian bride to be who got caught in some cross fire!

Was bored one day was on another site found fab thought sure I'll sign up and yous have been stuck with me since

dublin

"I got lost!!

Oooh did he now! That sounds VERY interesting "

It would have been rude of me not to enter!!

Friend of mine here recommended it, joined up left soon after then came backwwith the ex a while back

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

I wanted to try my bi side and google brought me here then I relised I was into a lot more stuff than I actually taught

dublin

"I wanted to try my bi side and google brought me here then I relised I was into a lot more stuff than I actually taught "

I'd say you're not the only woman with that story Ash!

DUBLIN

"I wanted to try my bi side and google brought me here then I relised I was into a lot more stuff than I actually taught

I'd say you're not the only woman with that story Ash! "

I remember sayin to him hey I joined us up on a swinger site poor fucker nearly chocked haha

"

Erm....This brother of yours ever thought of a tag team??

Mia wanted to try her bi side and I wanted the 3sum. Decided we would try a couple and bingo still here

"I wanted to try my bi side and google brought me here then I relised I was into a lot more stuff than I actually taught

I'd say you're not the only woman with that story Ash! I remember sayin to him hey I joined us up on a swinger site poor fucker nearly chocked haha "

i say he choked on delight lol

DUBLIN

I'd say you're not the only woman with that story Ash! I remember sayin to him hey I joined us up on a swinger site poor fucker nearly chocked haha

i say he choked on delight lol"

not at first after the first threesome he soon came around I made sure of that haha

Lickie Manor

"Mia wanted to try her bi side and I wanted the 3sum. Decided we would try a couple and bingo still here "

Did Mia prefer the couple or the bingo?

A person i knew mentioned another site he was on. Knew nowt about this kind of scene. I googled his site which was brutal, found fabs in the process and it all worked out lovely in the end 8)

I'd say you're not the only woman with that story Ash! I remember sayin to him hey I joined us up on a swinger site poor fucker nearly chocked haha

i say he choked on delight lol not at first after the first threesome he soon came around I made sure of that haha "

lol a mff can turn us guys around alright pmsl

DUBLIN

i say he choked on delight lol not at first after the first threesome he soon came around I made sure of that haha

lol a mff can turn us guys around alright pmsl"

haha jus wish the fucker would return the favour and let me hav a mmf but no only couples now

i say he choked on delight lol not at first after the first threesome he soon came around I made sure of that haha

lol a mff can turn us guys around alright pmslhaha jus wish the fucker would return the favour and let me hav a mmf but no only couples now "

offs thats just sexism

dublin

lol a mff can turn us guys around alright pmslhaha jus wish the fucker would return the favour and let me hav a mmf but no only couples now "

DUBLIN

lol a mff can turn us guys around alright pmslhaha jus wish the fucker would return the favour and let me hav a mmf but no only couples now

offs thats just sexism "

Isn it think I might start gettin a few lads to hav words with him at these party's haha

dublin

lol a mff can turn us guys around alright pmslhaha jus wish the fucker would return the favour and let me hav a mmf but no only couples now

offs thats just sexism Isn it think I might start gettin a few lads to hav words with him at these party's haha"

I will see ye in Carlow Ash!!!

offs thats just sexism Isn it think I might start gettin a few lads to hav words with him at these party's haha"

thats whats great about parties u can do so many things you wouldnt normally do

DUBLIN

"

I'm not sure what ur tryin to say there 2 many mixed emotions

DUBLIN

offs thats just sexism Isn it think I might start gettin a few lads to hav words with him at these party's haha

I will see ye in Carlow Ash!!! "

u can be the one to hav the words haha

Is there a cue to join for this mmf

DUBLIN

offs thats just sexism Isn it think I might start gettin a few lads to hav words with him at these party's haha

thats whats great about parties u can do so many things you wouldnt normally do"

oh I know that from the last one I was at I came outta my shell very quick haha

DUBLIN

Is there a cue to join for this mmf "

I'm happy enough to hav a mmmmmmf ha

Is there a cue to join for this mmf I'm happy enough to hav a mmmmmmf ha "

Right we need to get dave on board turn it into a mmmmmff.

DUBLIN

Is there a cue to join for this mmf I'm happy enough to hav a mmmmmmf ha

Right we need to get dave on board turn it into a mmmmmff. "

hahaha that was a low blow

Right we need to get dave on board turn it into a mmmmmff. "

i best get in line

Right we need to get dave on board turn it into a mmmmmff. hahaha that was a low blow "

Lol well worth a shot

DUBLIN

Right we need to get dave on board turn it into a mmmmmff.

i best get in line "

feel all special now haha

DUBLIN

Right we need to get dave on board turn it into a mmmmmff. hahaha that was a low blow

Lol well worth a shot "

shots is exactly what everyone's gonna be havin by the sounds of it haha

Right we need to get dave on board turn it into a mmmmmff. hahaha that was a low blow

Lol well worth a shot shots is exactly what everyone's gonna be havin by the sounds of it haha "

Mmmmmmm jagger bombs

"We were on another site but then found fab....we only use this one now......and no never wonder why we are here....lol

Same only it was a member of the other site recommended it"

This

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Hahah the queue for ash's gangbang starts in Carlow lads.

dublin

"Hahah the queue for ash's gangbang starts in Carlow lads. "

The question is where will the queue finish? It may well stretch on quite a bit

"Hahah the queue for ash's gangbang starts in Carlow lads.

The question is where will the queue finish? It may well stretch on quite a bit "

possibly to Banngor

DUBLIN

Lol well worth a shot shots is exactly what everyone's gonna be havin by the sounds of it haha

Mmmmmmm jagger bombs "

I'll be havin some of them 2 haha

DUBLIN

Haha don't feel as special now feel like a rack of ribs gettin pulled apart

"Haha don't feel as special now feel like a rack of ribs gettin pulled apart "

awk no you should still feel super duper special even if you do get pulled apart

"Haha don't feel as special now feel like a rack of ribs gettin pulled apart "

Awk ash I'm sure your special I know I am my ma told me so

"Haha don't feel as special now feel like a rack of ribs gettin pulled apart

Awk ash I'm sure your special I know I am my ma told me so "

aye but she says a lot of crazy things

[Removed by poster at 20/06/14 14:10:28]

aye but she says a lot of crazy things "

Now you say it you could be right

Now you say it you could be right "

just giving perspective

DUBLIN

Haha I never listen to my ma she's a crazy bitch

just giving perspective "

Lol well I have wondered but why where you talking to my ma lol

just giving perspective

Lol well I have wondered but why

where you talking to my ma lol"

awk now a gent never kisses n tells

Lickie Manor

"Right we need to get dave on board turn it into a mmmmmff. "

This could turn into a Guinness Book of Records entry

By *irkmcquickleyMan  over a year ago

drogheda

Someone on another site recommended me so came here. That other site is dead as a dodo these days lol

just giving perspective

where you talking to my ma lol

awk now a gent never kisses n tells "

Lol well as long as you were a gent then

just giving perspective

where you talking to my ma lol

awk now a gent never kisses n tells

Lol well as long as you were a gent then "

On my honour i was

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

We came from another site. ....recommended by a playmate. .... Some very sexy fun people on here , although as always some not so

I was bored at home with a chest infection last year. Googled Irish chatrooms which led me to here and another site...yay for being sick!

I ended up on fab cos I was lookin for a good time and stayed to see all the drama people on here like to play out for everyone else to see as long as it gets them some attention lolol

Might even start a thread about it if I could be arsed

Boredom on another site lead us here

I typed in 'Fab singers' you mean this isn't a forum for groupies?? I'll never get that mix tape finished!!

By *urious2013cCouple  over a year ago

Co Cork

we were on another site which was not great and then fab was recommended to us

"I typed in 'Fab singers' you mean this isn't a forum for groupies?? I'll never get that mix tape finished!! "

Awk I'm sure there's plenty will give you a helping hand or two to get it finished

[Removed by poster at 21/06/14 18:00:55]

"I typed in 'Fab singers' you mean this isn't a forum for groupies?? I'll never get that mix tape finished!! "

i'll lend you my unique vocal stylings, they're somewhere between Ozzy & cats mating \m/ \m/

"I typed in 'Fab singers' you mean this isn't a forum for groupies?? I'll never get that mix tape finished!!

i'll lend you my unique vocal stylings, they're somewhere between Ozzy & cats mating \m/ \m/ "

Oh can I be you're groupie??!!

"I typed in 'SEWING MACHINE singers' you mean this isn't a forum for nymphomanic's?? I'll never get that box of toys finished!!

i'll lend you my unique Vibrate stylings, they're somewhere between left leg & right leg \m/ \m/

Oh can I be you're nymphomanic??!! "

Mr Panther on the loose

"I typed in 'SEWING MACHINE singers' you mean this isn't a forum for nymphomanic's?? I'll never get that box of toys finished!!

i'll lend you my unique Vibrate stylings, they're somewhere between left leg & right leg \m/ \m/

Oh can I be you're nymphomanic??!!

Mr Panther on the loose "

You really should wear tighter boxers Mr P!! You'll be getting done for indecent exposure!!

Mr Panther on the loose

You really should wear tighter boxers Mr P!! I'll be getting done for indecent exposure!! "

Boxers why do they stay on ? lol Mr P

Mr Panther on the loose

You really should wear tighter boxers Mr P!! you'll be getting done for indecent exposure!!

Boxers why do they stay on ? lol Mr P"

I was referring to your Bridget jones nickers Mr P!

Mr Panther on the loose

You really should wear tighter boxers Mr P!! you'll be getting done for indecent exposure!!

I was referring to your stringnickers Mr P! "

Mr Panther on the loose

I was referring to your stringnickers Mr P! "

You wearing pinks lingerie again!!

Mr Panther on the loose

I was referring to your stringnickers Mr P!

You wearing pinks lingerie again!! "

why not she wears mine lol

Mr Panther on the loose

You wearing pinks lingerie again!! why not she wears mine lol "

Lol I bet she looks hot in your boxers too!!

Rofem got the horny head are you allowed back into tescos yet after asking all the male shop assistants is there a changing room around as you want to see if the vibrators are up to the grade....Mr P

Palookaville

pmsl! !

Oh after a long almost sexless relationship. Needed some good sexy fun and a guy I know told me about fab

Palookaville

Mr Panther on the loose

You wearing pinks lingerie again!! why not she wears mine lol

Lol I bet she looks hot in your boxers too!! "

is this where banaba mans pants went to??

Mr Panther on the loose

is this where banaba mans pants went to?? "

No all banabas neighbours took their pants back

"Blatantly stolen from Swingers chat but thought it would be interesting to find out how the Irish fabbers ended up here? Did someone recommend it, did you find it through searching the Web, or do you still wonder why your here yourself lol"

Pink here....we found it on the web....we were having hot steamy sex one night and as ive always been bi we wondered if we could get another female to join us....and luckily after a few weeks on fab we did....but have to say we are not as naive now as we were then...lol....oh we so were.....

By *ave181Man  over a year ago

Near Navan

Fab52 told me about it

By *usky Couple01Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

We found it through a other site

My fuck buddy haven't looked back since

Ridiculously horny and single. Not much else to say really.

Arrived home from a lads weekend away to be told we signed up to Fab. Hest welcome home gift eva.

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

We met on an other site over7 years ago. but, it seemed to deteriorate, so moved here and found it was more fun and here we are today lol

By *umpsMan  over a year ago

city

i was introduced to it by my grand parents...

Got lost on the web and found this, or did this find me, lol. Not sure anymore but I'm addicted now. Probably need to be removed by force now.

Went for a massage in Belfast and the woman told me about it, best decision ever to join up

Mr Panther on the loose

is this where banaba mans pants went to??

No all banabas neighbours took their pants back "

Mr Panther on the loose "

I prefer Mr P's suggestion

great site,

ive met some great people on here.

Was on another site and was told to try this one.

Darks Mam bought us a membership for another site as a wedding present. We kept bumping into her in the chat rooms as she loved to go in cam a lot,and as a result of her trying to involve us in more extreme kink meets we were left with no option to leave and move to Fab.

He will kill me for the last post lol

"Darks Mam bought us a membership for another site as a wedding present. We kept bumping into her in the chat rooms as she loved to go in cam a lot,and as a result of her trying to involve us in more extreme kink meets we were left with no option to leave and move to Fab. "

holey moley

By *umpsMan  over a year ago

city

I was looking for a singer for a party... I asked the local church choir.. They told me that i should get many volenteers on this site.. They must have though i said swingers party....

Can I join in

» Add a new message to this topic