FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Should Solo - Married members be looked down on so much ??

Should Solo - Married members be looked down on so much ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Should Solo - Married members be looked down on so much ?? As a married fab member without my partner's consent, I'd love to know other solo married members' (who admitt to being so) experiances of being judged by other Fabbers ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

Ask and I shall not judge you.... Rats aka Raymond Doyle

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is some resent towards the subject. But who cares. I'm here to chat with ladies, married or not.

If people don't like it, I couldn't really give a damn.

It's my life and I will live it how I want, who is anyone to tell you or me what we can or can't do.

Forget about them and do what you like...

Im sorry when ya get married u make a commitment of love and cherish no married person shoudl not be on here without consent of the partner its cheating same as in a relationship u dont go behind peoples backs to have sex with other people its wrong its mean and it can destroy peoples lives and familys

Never said it wasn't cheating, never said it was honest !

"Never said it wasn't cheating, never said it was honest ! "

well that the reason why they get looked down on the cheaters if the other partner agrees too them being here thats fine but if not well then there lieing to there husbands or wives what other lies might come out of them being here we on the other hand refuse point blank too meet any attched or married people as its not fair on th other halfs

And who made you god?

People will do as they please, and it's nobody else's business how they play that out. Everyone has their own mind, think different ways.

Some are not so narrow minded...

Respect ur moral views and think It's great u r both so faithful to what works for ye. Can u ever be sure that all those u meet and play with have been honest about there own situation ?

"Respect ur moral views and think It's great u r both so faithful to what works for ye. Can u ever be sure that all those u meet and play with have been honest about there own situation ?"

well that we will never know most of people we meet are well vertified and attened alot swing events which really is impossible too attend them all if you have a partner not knowing your here some might not be honest some are il never know

We believe that you should be honest with your partner / partners about who else you might be doing. It should all be consensual and laid on the table.

Having said that, we don't like to preach. It is fairly easy for us to say such things as we are a relatively new couple and both of us have ensured we got into a relationship with another who is on the same page.

We imagine it would be more difficult for people who are together years. Especially those of an older generation. How can you suddenly bring up the idea of swinging with your partner after 25+ years of "regular" marriage ?

Perhaps the reason the person conceals their activity from their other half is as much not to hurt them. It is very likely that the perpetrator would very much like to share their interest with their husband / wife, but can't. It's not like coming home and declaring you now have an interest in playing tennis.

"We believe that you should be honest with your partner / partners about who else you might be doing. It should all be consensual and laid on the table.

Having said that, we don't like to preach. It is fairly easy for us to say such things as we are a relatively new couple and both of us have ensured we got into a relationship with another who is on the same page.

We imagine it would be more difficult for people who are together years. Especially those of an older generation. How can you suddenly bring up the idea of swinging with your partner after 25+ years of "regular" marriage ?

Perhaps the reason the person conceals their activity from their other half is as much not to hurt them. It is very likely that the perpetrator would very much like to share their interest with their husband / wife, but can't. It's not like coming home and declaring you now have an interest in playing tennis.

"

Most understanding thing iv read from a non cheater here.!!

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"We believe that you should be honest with your partner / partners about who else you might be doing. It should all be consensual and laid on the table.

"

I think everyone is entitled to their own opinions and as you say above often maybe more to protect someone. ... You just don't know what people's reasons might be for doing anything in life and I don't think you know until you walk in that persons shoes what that is. It's a bit like the many "single" guys that really arent. With swinging being made to be something must people are judged for its a shame to judge them for other things to ?

Just my opinion. .. Each to their own

Mrs S

"

Fair play, well thought.

Things are not always black and white.

I'm sooo grey

Find alot of couples on here don't get that in most marriages u fall in love with the person and not their looks that attracted u to them first day. U often don't consider that giving up ur old free and single ways is going to effect u that much until years down d road u realise that ur partner's low sex drive isn't by choice, and even thou u may try spicing things up at the end of the day 99% of men would feel like they were forcing themselves on a woman if she wasn't really in2 it, let alone d woman u love !

I think everyone is entitled to their own opinions and as you say above often maybe more to protect someone. ... You just don't know what people's reasons might be for doing anything in life and I don't think you know until you walk in that persons shoes what that is. It's a bit like the many "single" guys that really arent. With swinging being made to be something must people are judged for its a shame to judge them for other things to ?

Just my opinion. .. Each to their own

Mrs S"

Can all the married people on here honestly say they have never strayed at some stage,is ther any difference in a d*unken snog and fumble at the xmas party till going out for some sexy fun with another member of the opposite sex ,, imo I dont thinks so friends

You lads know the score.

All spot on

as long as you don't confuse 'being looked down on' with someone making the choice of not meeting attached people. It's not the same.

I don't judge attached people being on here. It's not my business. I can sometimes empathise with their situation. But I still make the choice not meeting them. I have met attached men in the past, I admit it. I generally find it rather complicated and frustrating trying to arrange meets with attached men. They don't like meeting in public where it's safe for me, they're not flexible with time and place and I can't reach them when I have needs.... they tend to not wanting to be contacted until they are able to contact me.

So yeah, I do judge them, but only in the way of they're not suitable for my needs.

Theres married women on this as well and no one says anything but its the total opposite for married men

All in all you're married go back to him or her and fuck like its your honeymoon.(Too all attached men and women on the site)

Anyone who is okay with breaking someone's mind, leaving them a wreck, destroying their life, to get their dick wet should be looked down on.

People who cheat are dishonest liars. They even admit it. So why should I look up at them? I expect a bit of trust from the people I have sex with. I expect to think they are a nice person etc. (sometimes I find out this is not the case, but I expected it when I begun things)

The idea that it should be accepted on the basis that we can't judge someone, or because "sure everyone does it", is moronic.

Making another human cry from their soul for a meaningless fling is tragic.

"Theres married women on this as well and no one says anything but its the total opposite for married men "

really have a look at our profile the married women ar just as bad doing and theres quite a few here

We look at it as if u cant respect your wife who u love and cherish for meaningless sex with a stranger.Respect for me would be very far down the list of priorities for you , as there are so many single guys on here we dont have to involve ourselves with any married guys or girls but thats our preference and we make it crystal clear on the profile.

"Can all the married people on here honestly say they have never strayed at some stage,is ther any difference in a d*unken snog and fumble at the xmas party till going out for some sexy fun with another member of the opposite sex ,, imo I dont thinks so friends "
Hmmnnn yes, I never cheated on my ex hus once in the 18 years we were together. I'm making up for it now though

By *ittsandtatsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"We look at it as if u cant respect your wife who u love and cherish for meaningless sex with a stranger.Respect for me would be very far down the list of priorities for you , as there are so many single guys on here we dont have to involve ourselves with any married guys or girls but thats our preference and we make it crystal clear on the profile."

i have to say being one of the lucky 1s that swings with my wife but also has permission to play alone when she is away. We dont judge people as to why they are on a swing site as we dont know what goes on in their home as soon as their front door is shut. we dont meet men married or single but have no trouble meeting married women, as what an adult does is up to them. if we were to take such a high moral stand on it we would start judging single men who are in the late 20s or 30s and be thinking there must be something wrong with them if they cant find a woman by now. but its not for us to care why they are single or not so we dont judge. put it like this a cpl are on here and he slaps her around behind closed doors and makes her attend meets for his own fantasies. you or me dont know if this is true or not we all take people on what we know of them on a sex site. So dont take the high moral ground because of what u think you know of people.

I met a married lady recently just for a drink and chat. It was nice we had a good laugh but tbh I'm doubting I'll take it any further as I'd feel too guilty doing that behind the guys back like. Call me old fashioned or whatever

"I met a married lady recently just for a drink and chat. It was nice we had a good laugh but tbh I'm doubting I'll take it any further as I'd feel too guilty doing that behind the guys back like. Call me old fashioned or whatever "

Oh don't kid yourself! Being a betting man I'd give you high odds on you sleeping with her if she offered it!

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"I met a married lady recently just for a drink and chat. It was nice we had a good laugh but tbh I'm doubting I'll take it any further as I'd feel too guilty doing that behind the guys back like. Call me old fashioned or whatever

Oh don't kid yourself! Being a betting man I'd give you high odds on you sleeping with her if she offered it! "

that's the thing it takes serious conviction not to sleep with married ppl

Surely there are couples out there that could play the 'cheating wife' gets caught in the act by hubby, who then joins in & shows new guy what wifey does when she's in trouble...

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I enjoy looking down on my member.

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

"I met a married lady recently just for a drink and chat. It was nice we had a good laugh but tbh I'm doubting I'll take it any further as I'd feel too guilty doing that behind the guys back like. Call me old fashioned or whatever

Oh don't kid yourself! Being a betting man I'd give you high odds on you sleeping with her if she offered it! "

I can't speak for that other guy but I've turned down sex with women 'playing away from home without hubbies knowledge' on many occasions. It's not a judgment thing it's for my own peace of mind. Yes I've slipped a little in the past but I've learned from that and thankfully I've been strong many more times than not. I have my reasons.

Oh don't kid yourself! Being a betting man I'd give you high odds on you sleeping with her if she offered it!

I can't speak for that other guy but I've turned down sex with women 'playing away from home without hubbies knowledge' on many occasions. It's not a judgment thing it's for my own peace of mind. Yes I've slipped a little in the past but I've learned from that and thankfully I've been strong many more times than not. I have my reasons. "

Is kissing counted as cheating in your book too? Not judging just asking

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

We never judge wheather ur partners know or not each to there own and everyone is here for there own reason. However we perfer not to meet people who are here without there partner knowledge, that doesnt mean we look down on them as its just our preference. But were expecting them to be honest with us and if they say there single or not.

mr crazy

Also is single a woman only a woman who has never been married or is it woman who is in a long term or seperated included or not included. im lost by all the high moral rules in a swing site. fuck this im going back to band camp i got loads of sex there

well high morals low morals and what ever ppl judge as acceptable criteria for them to meet is a personal choice. I personally dont agree with it and most that know me know I dont knowingly play with married people and thats my choice.

"well high morals low morals and what ever ppl judge as acceptable criteria for them to meet is a personal choice. I personally dont agree with it and most that know me know I dont knowingly play with married people and thats my choice.

"

Really?? You're an

[Removed by poster at 23/07/14 12:19:01]

"well high morals low morals and what ever ppl judge as acceptable criteria for them to meet is a personal choice. I personally dont agree with it and most that know me know I dont knowingly play with married people and thats my choice.

"

so laid you have never mailed a woman on here who has can not accom or married but husband doesnt know ? if so fair play to you i couldnt do it. the only question i ask is have u always been a woman ? if not have u still got the cock ? if they have no meet lol

that's the thing it takes serious conviction not to sleep with married ppl "

actually no id have to be a real scumbag to sleep with a married woman behind the guys back, as mentioned if the guy knows thats fair enough but the woman i met the husband doesnt know shes on here

so laid you have never mailed a woman on here who has can not accom or married but husband doesnt know ? if so fair play to you i couldnt do it. the only question i ask is have u always been a woman ? if not have u still got the cock ? if they have no meet lol"

well the cant accom isn't a reflection of being married but iv not mailed or played knowingly with a married woman with out there husband knowing I know a few married women on here but I never asked for a meet from any of them its just my choices sure I try and make sure none of the singles coming to my parties are playing offside either

Don't think is our right to judge anyone,we like to play with people not counsel them. However,we have found a better spark with attached couples then "fuck buddies".

Let he cast the first stone and all that.

so laid you have never mailed a woman on here who has can not accom or married but husband doesnt know ? if so fair play to you i couldnt do it. the only question i ask is have u always been a woman ? if not have u still got the cock ? if they have no meet lol

well the cant accom isn't a reflection of being married but iv not mailed or played knowingly with a married woman with out there husband knowing I know a few married women on here but I never asked for a meet from any of them its just my choices sure I try and make sure none of the singles coming to my parties are playing offside either "

ah well then thats fair enough i dont go to parties on my own only with my wife. we have been going to parties here and the uk for years and we usually go to cpl only parties which suits both our needs. sure we remember the days where u could only swing from meeting people in the back of the buy and sell paper . so each to there own but we wouldnt put a labal on any1 for being on here each to there own

By *azsinsMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Have to say

it is a long time since I've read a thread and laughed so much.

How can anyone moralise sexual liberation and freedom within the constraints of a society and culture that views sex as crime/sin.

I know plenty of "swinging" couples that have cheated and know there are several people on this thread telling porkys

If 2 or more people want to have sex together its got bugger all to do with me unless i'm invited

yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

I will return to my cloister to worry about the morality of bankrupting a nation and leaving millions of children to starve and die while i eat my pavlova!

"All in all you're married go back to him or her and fuck like its your honeymoon.(Too all attached men and women on the site) "

That's all well and good if the other half wants sex.

What if they don't ? Should one person restrict another persons sexual satisfaction just because they don't want it ?

so laid you have never mailed a woman on here who has can not accom or married but husband doesnt know ? if so fair play to you i couldnt do it. the only question i ask is have u always been a woman ? if not have u still got the cock ? if they have no meet lol"

Where are you from originally ?

"Don't think is our right to judge anyone,we like to play with people not counsel them. However,we have found a better spark with attached couples then "fuck buddies".

Let he cast the first stone and all that. "

Well said. It's not your job to be the faithful one anyway.

Where are you from originally ?"

well who is that to me or laid and i cant mail u anyway

well who is that to me or laid and i cant mail u anyway "

Do you understand the question ?

well who is that to me or laid and i cant mail u anyway "

was thinking the same thing

By *uslaffMan  over a year ago

manchester

"Im sorry when ya get married u make a commitment of love and cherish no married person shoudl not be on here without consent of the partner its cheating same as in a relationship u dont go behind peoples backs to have sex with other people its wrong its mean and it can destroy peoples lives and familys "

No married person should not be on here,so they should be on here then ?

"Im sorry when ya get married u make a commitment of love and cherish no married person shoudl not be on here without consent of the partner its cheating same as in a relationship u dont go behind peoples backs to have sex with other people its wrong its mean and it can destroy peoples lives and familys

No married person should not be on here,so they should be on here then ?"

No need for a grammar lesson on double negatives! You know what she means

"Theres married women on this as well and no one says anything but its the total opposite for married men "

thats bullshit.m a married woman and believe me i get my fair share of stick for being a cheater.its what i am and theres no denying it.however my situation is slightly different...a "grey area" so to speak....its my own bysiness as to why i play away from home just as it is others business why they dont play with married people.at the end of the day we are all here for the same thing.some like fit guys/girls some dont...some like married guys/girls some dont. its called freedom of choice.

"Theres married women on this as well and no one says anything but its the total opposite for married men

thats bullshit.m a married woman and believe me i get my fair share of stick for being a cheater.its what i am and theres no denying it.however my situation is slightly different...a "grey area" so to speak....its my own bysiness as to why i play away from home just as it is others business why they dont play with married people.at the end of the day we are all here for the same thing.some like fit guys/girls some dont...some like married guys/girls some dont. its called freedom of choice. "

We agree.

If you were the partner of a friend or family member, we would likely tell them that you are cheating. However, if we met your partner, we wouldn't say anything, it is nothing to do with us.

Whether you have some reasons or whether you are just cheating cow (no offence), that is your business. It is up to other people whether they want to engage with you or not.

My veiw is

No one can judge anyone were not all saints or sinners

We all have our own reason to be here.

And as the saying goes

Dont judge a person till you have walked a mile in their shoes.

"thing.some like fit guys/girls some dont...some like married guys/girls some dont. its called freedom of choice.

We agree.

If you were the partner of a friend or family member, we would likely tell them that you are cheating. However, if we met your partner, we wouldn't say anything, it is nothing to do with us.

Whether you have some reasons or whether you are just cheating cow (no offence), that is your business. It is up to other people whether they want to engage with you or not."

You called me a cheating cow and then say no offense...are you for real???? there is no need to name call me thank you....!!!

"My veiw is

And as the saying goes

"

"thing.some like fit guys/girls some dont...some like married guys/girls some dont. its called freedom of choice.

We agree.

Whether you have some reasons or whether you are just cheating cow (no offence), that is your business. It is up to other people whether they want to engage with you or not.

You called me a cheating cow and then say no offense...are you for real???? there is no need to name call me thank you....!!!"

if i said that to someone on here i would get a ban and told off.

We agree.

You called me a cheating cow and then say no offense...are you for real???? there is no need to name call me thank you....!!!

if i said that to someone on here i would get a ban and told off. "

And back on the step

We agree.

And back on the step "

me and that step are very close pals.

Lucan

"My veiw is

And as the saying goes

"

Yep, cos at least then when you judge them, you'll be a mile away and they won't be able to chase you as you'll have their shoes!

"My veiw is

And as the saying goes

Yep, cos at least then when you judge them, you'll be a mile away and they won't be able to chase you as you'll have their shoes! "

Lmao you do make me laugh

We agree.

And back on the step

me and that step are very close pals. "

i know you are cat i seen your bum print on it and the reserved sign lol

"My veiw is

And as the saying goes

Just hope its not a woman heels would kill me walking

Yep, cos at least then when you judge them, you'll be a mile away and they won't be able to chase you as you'll have their shoes! "

Respect most of what's been said so far, both for and against. One thing I would like to clarify though on my own (and I believe most of those solo married people on here that say so on their profile) behalf. 1. I don't want to persuade any person to meet / sleep with me if they have the least problem (or strong moral objection) with my situation. If I did I hardly state I'm married on my profile ! 2. I'd obviously rather meet ladies in a similar situation to myself or who has experianced a dilemma like mine in their lives at some stage. And 3. I'm not asking any1 to " look up " to me or those stated married solos on here (nor do I want pity or to change anyone's moral code), was just initially curious of how other married solos found they were treated on these forums, with the added bonus (unintentionally ) of finding out first hand how others view us, as most posts so far have been from non cheaters !

"Theres married women on this as well and no one says anything but its the total opposite for married men

thats bullshit.m a married woman and believe me i get my fair share of stick for being a cheater.its what i am and theres no denying it.however my situation is slightly different...a "grey area" so to speak....its my own bysiness as to why i play away from home just as it is others business why they dont play with married people.at the end of the day we are all here for the same thing.some like fit guys/girls some dont...some like married guys/girls some dont. its called freedom of choice. "

"Have to say

How can anyone moralise sexual liberation and freedom within the constraints of a society and culture that views sex as crime/sin.

I know plenty of "swinging" couples that have cheated and know there are several people on this thread telling porkys

If 2 or more people want to have sex together its got bugger all to do with me unless i'm invited

I will return to my cloister to worry about the morality of bankrupting a nation and leaving millions of children to starve and die while i eat my pavlova!"

By *aptivating2Couple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Should Solo - Married members be looked down on so much ?? "

Yes.

"I enjoy looking down on my member. "
pmsl!

We agree.

And back on the step

i know you are cat i seen your bum print on it and the reserved sign lol "

its a big ole step that

We agree.

And back on the step

its a big ole step that "

Must have room for two then lol

We agree.

And back on the step

its a big ole step that

Must have room for two then lol"

wanna join me....i could sit on your.....lap

"Should Solo - Married members be looked down on so much ?? As a married fab member without my partner's consent, I'd love to know other solo married members' (who admitt to being so) experiances of being judged by other Fabbers ? "

yes they should be, just as much as attached men should be especially when your partners don't know about it

"Should Solo - Married members be looked down on so much ?? As a married fab member without my partner's consent, I'd love to know other solo married members' (who admitt to being so) experiances of being judged by other Fabbers ? "

I look down on them, whether they are male or female. I have little to no respect for someone who conducts him or herself in such a way, so yes i do look down on you as a lower human being. Should i? Thats irrelevant...i just do.

Lucan

"Should Solo - Married members be looked down on so much ?? As a married fab member without my partner's consent, I'd love to know other solo married members' (who admitt to being so) experiances of being judged by other Fabbers ?

I look down on them, whether they are male or female. I have little to no respect for someone who conducts him or herself in such a way, so yes i do look down on you as a lower human being. Should i? Thats irrelevant...i just do."

Lol, I'm loving this thread.

"Should Solo - Married members be looked down on so much ?? As a married fab member without my partner's consent, I'd love to know other solo married members' (who admitt to being so) experiances of being judged by other Fabbers ?

I look down on them, whether they are male or female. I have little to no respect for someone who conducts him or herself in such a way, so yes i do look down on you as a lower human being. Should i? Thats irrelevant...i just do."

Lmao....good luck with this dude

NO!!!!!!!

This is a NSA site...

NOT!!!

A dating site....

Grow up people....

We don't care if your playing away....

We don't care...

This place is No strings...

If you don't get it...

Move on!!!!!!!!!!!

"NO!!!!!!!

This is a NSA site...

NOT!!!

A dating site....

Grow up people....

We don't care...

If you don't get it...

Move on!!!!!!!!!!! "

"NO!!!!!!!

This is a NSA site...

NOT!!!

A dating site....

Grow up people....

We don't care...

If you don't get it...

Move on!!!!!!!!!!! "

Palookaville

All people are of course entitled to their views and moral stands. I just think we who enjoy swinging are judged enough by small minded usually nasty people who have no real idea what swinging is. ... and it feels morally wrong for me personally to judge anyone on here. .. After all. . It's not my business. ..I may not know all the facts. . (See first reason) and it's everyone's choice to engage/play/interact with others based on their own personal criteria. ... But it's sad that a community of people so judged in general can't show a little tolerance or empathy for those that don't meet their moral criteria.

Morals???

Had anyone got a dictionary?

Palookaville

Think they're a type of mushroom lol

Bet they are poisonous.....lol

Palookaville

"Bet they are poisonous.....lol "

only when they bite lol

But I like things that bite...

Palookaville

Me too. ... But only if they can do it sexily.. without leaving marks. ...mr s would not be happy. ... He doesn't like marks lol

I'm black n blue at the min...

I was a bold naughty girl...lol

Palookaville

"I'm black n blue at the min...

I was a bold naughty girl...lol "

bad girl lol

I was a bold naughty girl...lol "

No idea what this is about but just want to say can't wait hear your going m&g in 2 weeks. Can't wait to see ye again animal.

Sorry if i offend

No idea what this is about but just want to say can't wait hear your going m&g in 2 weeks. Can't wait to see ye again animal.

Sorry if i offend "

Offend????

Not possible....

Can't wait to see ye..

It's going to be class xxxxx

Sorry if i offend

Offend????

Not possible....

Can't wait to see ye..

It's going to be class xxxxx "

My 3 fav couples all in the same room....how am i gonna cope...lol

We agree.

And back on the step

its a big ole step that

Must have room for two then lol

wanna join me....i could sit on your.....lap "

Yes please and lets dance

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

As we say on our profile not bothered about status.....probably the only area of our life I don't over think and I want to keep it that way our only concern is our own relationship..

Find them,fancy them, and fuck them, that's our motto

"Anyone who is okay with breaking someone's mind, leaving them a wreck, destroying their life, to get their dick wet should be looked down on.

People who cheat are dishonest liars. They even admit it. So why should I look up at them? I expect a bit of trust from the people I have sex with. I expect to think they are a nice person etc. (sometimes I find out this is not the case, but I expected it when I begun things)

The idea that it should be accepted on the basis that we can't judge someone, or because "sure everyone does it", is moronic.

Making another human cry from their soul for a meaningless fling is tragic."

Oh to be living in that perfect world

To each their own, if it works for you, then that's your look out, you live with it, not me. I won't go there, that's my choice, having been cheated on, I know the other side of the coin. If you regard that as being looked down on that's your choice. Once I see on someone's profile they're looking to play away without permission, I move on, same as if they don't fulfill any other of the criteria I use to choose partners. It's all just personal choice not looking down on people.

This topic keeps rearing its head every so often and its always stalemate. Fab is a swingers site but also a lot of the members are married and playing away without their partners concent....yes I am including both male and female and also include myself in this as I have never lied to anyone on Fab about my marital status. I do meet without my husbands concent and I have my reasons. I was married for almost 30 years before I made the decision to join Fab and this was not made lightly. So faced with the choice of breaking my marriage up or meeting of Fab every now and then....well I choose Fab as I love my husband very much. This may be hard for 'true swingers' to understand as it is as cheating...but to me it is the lesser of 2 evils so as someone said earlier...until you walk a mile in someones shoes....dont judge them. I respect others opinions so......enough said. Oh im just 5.3 so a lot of people look down on me...lol

"This topic keeps rearing its head every so often and its always stalemate. Fab is a swingers site but also a lot of the members are married and playing away without their partners concent....yes I am including both male and female and also include myself in this as I have never lied to anyone on Fab about my marital status. I do meet without my husbands concent and I have my reasons. I was married for almost 30 years before I made the decision to join Fab and this was not made lightly. So faced with the choice of breaking my marriage up or meeting of Fab every now and then....well I choose Fab as I love my husband very much. This may be hard for 'true swingers' to understand as it is as cheating...but to me it is the lesser of 2 evils so as someone said earlier...until you walk a mile in someones shoes....dont judge them. I respect others opinions so......enough said. Oh im just 5.3 so a lot of people look down on me...lol "
reckon uv said it all there and nice to hear from an experianced person in uncomfortable shoes !

"This topic keeps rearing its head every so often and its always stalemate. Fab is a swingers site but also a lot of the members are married and playing away without their partners concent....yes I am including both male and female and also include myself in this as I have never lied to anyone on Fab about my marital status. I do meet without my husbands concent and I have my reasons. I was married for almost 30 years before I made the decision to join Fab and this was not made lightly. So faced with the choice of breaking my marriage up or meeting of Fab every now and then....well I choose Fab as I love my husband very much. This may be hard for 'true swingers' to understand as it is as cheating...but to me it is the lesser of 2 evils so as someone said earlier...until you walk a mile in someones shoes....dont judge them. I respect others opinions so......enough said. Oh im just 5.3 so a lot of people look down on me...lol "

Beautifully put Alicat. .I am in a very similar situation so thanks for reminding those who would be "judge and jury" that no one can fully appreciate that there can be pain inside committed marriages that can only be eases by specialist treatment. Try 20+years of marriage and parenting yee on high ...and come back and let us know how you cope with your sexual and erotic needs when living in the desert of non intimacy.

Ok, why don't you just separate if you aren't happy in the relationship?

"Ok, why don't you just separate if you aren't happy in the relationship?"

which is exactly what I done.

"Ok, why don't you just separate if you aren't happy in the relationship?

which is exactly what I done. "

Its not always that easy...but anyway everyone makes the decision that suits them best.

which is exactly what I done. "

You only get one go at life, enjoy it.

which is exactly what I done.

You only get one go at life, enjoy it.

"

oh I am indeed

when i first read your username i thought it was anusol

when i first read your username i thought it was anusol "

Careful, that could be deemed a compliment on this tread !

pmsl....i thought so too

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Have to say

I will return to my cloister to worry about the morality of bankrupting a nation and leaving millions of children to starve and die while i eat my pavlova!"

Couldn't agree more.....as long as I know the truth and I can make up my own mind who cares what situation the guys in. We are all on here for a reason and as long as it suits me I will play. It's not as if I'm asking the guy to leave his life for him to join mine and if that makes me selfish then so be it

"Have to say

I will return to my cloister to worry about the morality of bankrupting a nation and leaving millions of children to starve and die while i eat my pavlova!

Couldn't agree more.....as long as I know the truth and I can make up my own mind who cares what situation the guys in. We are all on here for a reason and as long as it suits me I will play. It's not as if I'm asking the guy to leave his life for him to join mine and if that makes me selfish then so be it "

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Ok, why don't you just separate if you aren't happy in the relationship?"

I can only offer my own thoughts, as someone who is separated.

It's not an easy thing to do. The biggest hurdle I had to get over was what my family and some of my friends would think. Separation and divorce are still a relatively new concept as Ireland throws off the shackles of catholic oppression, and gets dragged into the 21st century.

I was one of the lucky ones, no kids and no mortgage, and the split was more than amicable. and guess what? my family and friends understood. We're still friends today and she knows I'm now on a swingers site. Would I have joined whilst married? I will admit I came close, as I had swung when i was single in my 20's but I didn't. Kinda glad I didn't.

But because i've seen both sides (kinda) I'm not one to judge people who are cheating because it could easily have been me.

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Can I also say that 70% of the men on here that contact me are married so wouldn't completely believe everyman that says he is single is single

Ah ya and what about the men that would love to swing with there wife but she might have no interest in it

Aonsaol is short for 'aon saol amhain' meaning just one life. So by the moral code of most on here I should be happy with my lot or abandon 80% of my life to gain approval for 20% of my life (at most) ? Because I promised to love, honour and obey, right ? Like so many of the married swinging couples on here promised to forsake all others ??? I'm sure d majority of d people at yer ceremonies wouldn't dream of expressing discust at ur lifestyle choices today ? Cos of course you lie to none of yer nearest and dearest, always telling Mom, Dad, ur kids that U had a great time at d trysexual orgy in Mrs. Murphy's last weekend ??? Well I'm sure one dirty kittel who's been well and truely told by u noble black pots

when i first read your username i thought it was anusol Aonsaol is short for 'aon saol amhain' meaning just one life. So by the moral code of most on here I should be happy with my lot or abandon 80% of my life to gain approval for 20% of my life (at most) ? Because I promised to love, honour and obey, right ? Like so many of the married swinging couples on here promised to forsake all others ??? I'm sure d majority of d people at yer ceremonies wouldn't dream of expressing discust at ur lifestyle choices today ? Cos of course you lie to none of yer nearest and dearest, always telling Mom, Dad, ur kids that U had a great time at d trysexual orgy in Mrs. Murphy's last weekend ??? Well I'm sure one dirty kittel who's been well and truely told by u noble black pots "

when i first read your username i thought it was anusol Aonsaol is short for 'aon saol amhain' meaning just one life. So by the moral code of most on here I should be happy with my lot or abandon 80% of my life to gain approval for 20% of my life (at most) ? Because I promised to love, honour and obey, right ? Like so many of the married swinging couples on here promised to forsake all others ??? I'm sure d majority of d people at yer ceremonies wouldn't dream of expressing discust at ur lifestyle choices today ? Cos of course you lie to none of yer nearest and dearest, always telling Mom, Dad, ur kids that U had a great time at d trysexual orgy in Mrs. Murphy's last weekend ??? Well I'm sure one dirty kittel who's been well and truely told by u noble black pots "

you asked for people's opinion and that's what you got if you weren't happy with that maybe you shouldn't have posted it..

Ah never said I wasn't happy with it, delighted with it actually, seriously enlightening and interesting. Actually asked for the opinions of other cheaters, but the majority of those who responded were loyal couples who held up a mirror to my devious underhand ways, so just thaught I'd hold up a mirror of my own to what I see my impressions. Reckon that's fair. Even a condemned murder used to be asked for his last words before he was hanged !

"Ah never said I wasn't happy with it, delighted with it actually, seriously enlightening and interesting. Actually asked for the opinions of other cheaters, but the majority of those who responded were loyal couples who held up a mirror to my devious underhand ways, so just thaught I'd hold up a mirror of my own to what I see my impressions. Reckon that's fair. Even a condemned murder used to be asked for his last words before he was hanged !"

That's fair enough.

We used to have a strict "no cheaters" rule.. from a moral expectation that marriage is an agreement that you will respect your partner over all others.

HOWEVER, after chatting with loads of people who are who are playing without their partners knowledge we have learned that people often have very good reasons for this. Loveless or sexless marriages, longterm illness, etc.

No one should have to explain to a stranger the reasons why they are having sex with others as this is very personal.

The best we can do is hope that people are making the best decisions they can, given their own circumstances and those of their partner.

"We used to have a strict "no cheaters" rule.. from a moral expectation that marriage is an agreement that you will respect your partner over all others.

HOWEVER, after chatting with loads of people who are who are playing without their partners knowledge we have learned that people often have very good reasons for this. Loveless or sexless marriages, longterm illness, etc.

No one should have to explain to a stranger the reasons why they are having sex with others as this is very personal.

The best we can do is hope that people are making the best decisions they can, given their own circumstances and those of their partner."

too flippin right!

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"We used to have a strict "no cheaters" rule.. from a moral expectation that marriage is an agreement that you will respect your partner over all others.

The best we can do is hope that people are making the best decisions they can, given their own circumstances and those of their partner."

thank u hunter i gave up arguing this one long time ago hence i didn't post but if i had it would be along the lines of ur sentiments

The best we can do is hope that people are making the best decisions they can, given their own circumstances and those of their partner.

thank u hunter i gave up arguing this one long time ago hence i didn't post but if i had it would be along the lines of ur sentiments "

Palookaville

Perfectly put!

put that way makes sense

By *llsbells Unicorn11Woman  over a year ago

Sligo

I have no problem playing with sumone who is attached coz at the end of the day its not me that has anything ta loose as im single...sorry if that seems harsh but its true

By *edrockcoupleCouple  over a year ago

athlone

"I have no problem playing with sumone who is attached coz at the end of the day its not me that has anything ta loose as im single...sorry if that seems harsh but its true "
I agree sometimes there situation can not be helped as ali said before. And before you start throwing stones look in your own directions. Its not always crystal clear. And as long as no one gets hurt then alls good

"I have no problem playing with sumone who is attached coz at the end of the day its not me that has anything ta loose as im single...sorry if that seems harsh but its true "

suppose your right as long as you know they are attached...I'm the same I'm single lol

By *llsbells Unicorn11Woman  over a year ago

Sligo

"I have no problem playing with sumone who is attached coz at the end of the day its not me that has anything ta loose as im single...sorry if that seems harsh but its true

suppose your right as long as you know they are attached...I'm the same I'm single lol"

By *r MacmullyMan  over a year ago

Tarbert

My view (being a married man WITH my wife's permission) is that each person should look after their own relationship first and let others look after theirs.

If someone doesn't want to meet me because I'm married that's their loss I'm in a happy loving and fulfilling relationship.

Now feel free to judge me if ye want I am a big boy and can take it. Hopefully

» Add a new message to this topic