FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Meet my silhouette

Meet my silhouette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm thinking about just sending my silhouette on meets from now on, from being told 'I'm not fussy what your face looks like' to being asked to keep someone in mind for a meet when all I've got to go on is, yes , that dang silhouette head again. Maybe better to turn up with a black bin bag over me and be done with it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When I rejoined in jan I had no pics up for a wk or two, tried to stay incognito, I still got the same about of messages from the same people so personally I don't think pics make an ounce of difference to lads mailing fems!

"When I rejoined in jan I had no pics up for a wk or two, tried to stay incognito, I still got the same about of messages from the same people so personally I don't think pics make an ounce of difference to lads mailing fems!"

lol you are right there, for all they know I could walk around with a frank sidebottom head on all day

"When I rejoined in jan I had no pics up for a wk or two, tried to stay incognito, I still got the same about of messages from the same people so personally I don't think pics make an ounce of difference to lads mailing fems!

lol you are right there, for all they know I could walk around with a frank sidebottom head on all day "

Which I'm sure you don't it beggers belief the amount of mails fems get from lads "meet now?" With no pics or chat exchanged!!

Goes back to the whole thing of not taking anything here seriously, albeit compliments or insults!!

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"When I rejoined in jan I had no pics up for a wk or two, tried to stay incognito, I still got the same about of messages from the same people so personally I don't think pics make an ounce of difference to lads mailing fems!

lol you are right there, for all they know I could walk around with a frank sidebottom head on all day "

Would em....you...err....bring that frank sidebottom head to meets?

....just asking for a friend.

lol you are right there, for all they know I could walk around with a frank sidebottom head on all day

Which I'm sure you don't it beggers belief the amount of mails fems get from lads "meet now?" With no pics or chat exchanged!!

Goes back to the whole thing of not taking anything here seriously, albeit compliments or insults!!"

oh aye too right, I don't believe any compliments on here haha, it's all part of the game to get a meet after all. I do like a nice face though, amazing the amount of people who just don't want you to know what they look like but expect you to meet them anyway, I don't think that is being shallow by wanting to see the person first by any means. I always get asked for pics first before being shown any of the person asking as well, chancers the lot of em lol

Would em....you...err....bring that frank sidebottom head to meets?

....just asking for a friend. "

lmao, i'll start on the papier maché!

lol I was chatting to a guy once and asked him for a face pic and he said no, so I said well in not gonna meet you then, and he lost the plot and told me I was shallow blah blah blah, so I asked him "if you went up to a girl in a nightclub with a balaclava on would you expect to score" and he told me I was being ridiculous!!

"lol I was chatting to a guy once and asked him for a face pic and he said no, so I said well in not gonna meet you then, and he lost the plot and told me I was shallow blah blah blah, so I asked him "if you went up to a girl in a nightclub with a balaclava on would you expect to score" and he told me I was being ridiculous!!"

haha how ridiculous of you indeed! Theres no way Id meet someone without showing them my face first, just to save on any embarrassment if they want to run for the hills lol

"lol I was chatting to a guy once and asked him for a face pic and he said no, so I said well in not gonna meet you then, and he lost the plot and told me I was shallow blah blah blah, so I asked him "if you went up to a girl in a nightclub with a balaclava on would you expect to score" and he told me I was being ridiculous!!

haha how ridiculous of you indeed! Theres no way Id meet someone without showing them my face first, just to save on any embarrassment if they want to run for the hills lol"

Lol I say the same when I'm sending out my "mugshot" lol

"lol I was chatting to a guy once and asked him for a face pic and he said no, so I said well in not gonna meet you then, and he lost the plot and told me I was shallow blah blah blah, so I asked him "if you went up to a girl in a nightclub with a balaclava on would you expect to score" and he told me I was being ridiculous!!"

Extreme pulling

Its gas I had one last week he said he couldn't send a pic cause he was well known in business in Kilkenny and Waterford like come on don't be on here then

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Jaysus ladies, when you're on all fours with a rod bet inta ya, you'll realise how irrelevant face pics are!

"Jaysus ladies, when you're on all fours with a rod bet inta ya, you'll realise how irrelevant face pics are! "

ah but the point is, they need to have a nice face to get me on all fours in the first place!

By *oggingtoyboyMan  over a year ago

city

Is it alright to have your pics on private though.. I have no problem send them to someone just don't want everyone seeing them..

"Is it alright to have your pics on private though.. I have no problem send them to someone just don't want everyone seeing them.."

I don't mean people should show their face on their public profile, I wouldn't , but what is the point in messaging someone asking for a meet if you wont even send one photo with it.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Jaysus ladies, when you're on all fours with a rod bet inta ya, you'll realise how irrelevant face pics are!

ah but the point is, they need to have a nice face to get me on all fours in the first place! "

Ah sure, can't you use your imagination. As someone above alluded to, I usually wear a balaclava when on the pull!

"Jaysus ladies, when you're on all fours with a rod bet inta ya, you'll realise how irrelevant face pics are!

ah but the point is, they need to have a nice face to get me on all fours in the first place!

Ah sure, can't you use your imagination. As someone above alluded to, I usually wear a balaclava when on the pull! "

well truth be told, if it's a bitta roleplay, a balaclava can be hot

"I'm thinking about just sending my silhouette on meets from now on, from being told 'I'm not fussy what your face looks like' to being asked to keep someone in mind for a meet when all I've got to go on is, yes , that dang silhouette head again. Maybe better to turn up with a black bin bag over me and be done with it! "

i will send my silhouette to meet your silhouette lol

city

"Is it alright to have your pics on private though.. I have no problem send them to someone just don't want everyone seeing them..

I don't mean people should show their face on their public profile, I wouldn't , but what is the point in messaging someone asking for a meet if you wont even send one photo with it."

Yes exactly I would be on the same line as you.. Because what is there to hide you are going to have to show your face when you meet so why not.

"I'm thinking about just sending my silhouette on meets from now on, from being told 'I'm not fussy what your face looks like' to being asked to keep someone in mind for a meet when all I've got to go on is, yes , that dang silhouette head again. Maybe better to turn up with a black bin bag over me and be done with it!

i will send my silhouette to meet your silhouette lol "

we can make them do kissy faces!

What I Want to know is why is all the silhouette pics quite obviously male

And when they send you a pic they have shades on, still not getting the full pic lol

city

"And when they send you a pic they have shades on, still not getting the full pic lol"

Lol

"What I Want to know is why is all the silhouette pics quite obviously male "

haha I know, we should at least be able to pick our own hairstyles!

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Sometimes the silhouette is a damn site better... Ooops did i say that out loud

Ah sure, can't you use your imagination. As someone above alluded to, I usually wear a balaclava when on the pull!

well truth be told, if it's a bitta roleplay, a balaclava can be hot"

Lol sounding like Red's (not Redhott) fantasy meet!! Did you ever hear that story? With the guy in the balaclava and gun?!

"And when they send you a pic they have shades on, still not getting the full pic lol"

Lol try working out what a guy looks like when his pic is in either Halloween costume or full ski mask!

"And when they send you a pic they have shades on, still not getting the full pic lol

Lol try working out what a guy looks like when his pic is in either Halloween costume or full ski mask! "

Have had 1 or 2 of those as well lol

well truth be told, if it's a bitta roleplay, a balaclava can be hot

Lol sounding like Red's (not Redhott) fantasy meet!! Did you ever hear that story? With the guy in the balaclava and gun?! "

haha yea, tis a good one!

"And when they send you a pic they have shades on, still not getting the full pic lol

Lol try working out what a guy looks like when his pic is in either Halloween costume or full ski mask! "

or when he send a pic where he's at least 100ft away, could be anyone! lol

Lol try working out what a guy looks like when his pic is in either Halloween costume or full ski mask!

or when he send a pic where he's at least 100ft away, could be anyone! lol"

It could be Frank Sidebottom!!

It could be Frank Sidebottom!! "

well michael fassbender plays him in the film so as long as it was only a papier maché head and he could take it off I'd be a puddle on the floor!

well michael fassbender plays him in the film so as long as it was only a papier maché head and he could take it off I'd be a puddle on the floor!"

I once was sent a pic of a guy who was skiing. Was about 20 yards away! Could've been a snowman for all I knew!! You might have got a matching puddle!

well michael fassbender plays him in the film so as long as it was only a papier maché head and he could take it off I'd be a puddle on the floor!"

Ohh just googled fassbender!! mmmmm I think I'd be in a puddle beside you!!!

well michael fassbender plays him in the film so as long as it was only a papier maché head and he could take it off I'd be a puddle on the floor!

Ohh just googled fassbender!! mmmmm I think I'd be in a puddle beside you!!! "

he is almost too handsome for this world, swoooon

Lol @ all this. I've sent my face pic out too much tbh, almost sure I've sent it to someone who knows me

"Lol @ all this. I've sent my face pic out too much tbh, almost sure I've sent it to someone who knows me "

you just need me to pimp you out more.

"Lol @ all this. I've sent my face pic out too much tbh, almost sure I've sent it to someone who knows me "

Ahh but it's a cute face!

"Lol @ all this. I've sent my face pic out too much tbh, almost sure I've sent it to someone who knows me

Ahh but it's a cute face! "

Very cute

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

Ohh just googled fassbender!! mmmmm I think I'd be in a puddle beside you!!! "

make that two puddles ladies!

Ohh just googled fassbender!! mmmmm I think I'd be in a puddle beside you!!!

make that two puddles ladies! "

Shall I bring the mop ladies??

By *ceryMan  over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

"Its gas I had one last week he said he couldn't send a pic cause he was well known in business in Kilkenny and Waterford like come on don't be on here then "

Sure you'll probably not remember him with his cloths on. Goes something like... Hmmm there something vaguely familiar about you but for the life of me I cannot remember why.

» Add a new message to this topic