FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bi curious v's Bi sexual

Bi curious v's Bi sexual

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Question for all the curious/bi sexual ladies.

There are a large amount of profiles on here where the lady is bi curious, at what point are you no longer curious?

Bi-curious for me is when you have not done anything sexually but are curious about how it would feel to do the actual act and then if you were still not convinced you may try it one or two more times before making the decision that it may or may not be for you!

Its probably different for me as I knew from the age of about 16 when I had my first experience, but there has to be point where it you need to decide if its for you and update the profile! Nothing worse than being with a woman who claims to be bi but is not

Opinions please!

Ms D

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ot2cumCouple  over a year ago

CO-CAVAN

IM a bi lady but it all depends on the sexual mood IM in

Oh I agree, the attraction for male and female is the same for me. It has to be for both!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm bi curious and fill the criteria that the op has said I thought that that would be the description of bi curious myself .....

"I'm bi curious and fill the criteria that the op has said I thought that that would be the description of bi curious myself ....."

Absolutely I agree, but at some point you are either curious or bi? The problem we find is that some put down curious/bi to just please the partner and that leads to awkward situations in our experience

I think bi curious on here is to show you would like to maybe meet people of the same sex, more than you have just thought about it!

Also I don't think there is a just bi choice. So if it says bi-curious and they have a few veri's where they have same sex; sexual meets; I think you can consider them bi?

If bi curious was for everyone who had thought about it, maybe only once ever in his/her life, then there would be no straight option.

I'm bi curious as I have not had any bi play Yet, def wouldn't do it to please my hubby tho and can't understand why anyone would

"I think bi curious on here is to show you would like to maybe meet people of the same sex, more than you have just thought about it!

Also I don't think there is a just bi choice. So if it says bi-curious and they have a few veri's where they have same sex; sexual meets; I think you can consider them bi?

If bi curious was for everyone who had thought about it, maybe only once ever in his/her life, then there would be no straight option. "

Of course bi curious on here can mean you would like to meet people of the same sex. Its all about what the person wants, there are single bi sexual ladies on here that only want to meet men (what they want at the time) there are also couples on here that where the lady is down as bi and is indeed not!!

If a woman on here is bi curious, and has veri's with the same sex (sexual meet) then they are indeed bi sexual and not curious in my opinion.

I'm very, very bi. Love being with a woman just as much, if not more in some cases, as being with a guy

A one on one with another woman is just in a league of it's own!

We have met a "straight" woman on here who is no more straight than the man on the moon. Her profile is down as straight too

She's in the river in Egypt right now, The Nile (denial) lol

"We have met a "straight" woman on here who is no more straight than the man on the moon. Her profile is down as straight too

She's in the river in Egypt right now, The Nile (denial) lol "

lol why tho?

"We have met a "straight" woman on here who is no more straight than the man on the moon. Her profile is down as straight too

She's in the river in Egypt right now, The Nile (denial) lol lol why tho?"

Why is she straight? I dont know, but I am happy she isnt really straight lol

Why is she in denial ?

Couldn't agree with you more D...

I think a lot of women play with other women too for to put on a show for their partners,one of my pet hates!And look at all the Bisexual women here looking for women yet only verified by males

I think that tagging yourself as bi curious is that you are more naturally 'straight' but willing to go with the flow with someone of the same sex...

I know you are looking for replies from ladies, so I hope you don't mind this reply.... Mr.22

"Why is she in denial ?"

Shes not willing to say shes bi.. Odd I know

"Couldn't agree with you more D...

I think a lot of women play with other women too for to put on a show for their partners,one of my pet hates!And look at all the Bisexual women here looking for women yet only verified by males "

Absolutely Annie! Once a woman I was about to kiss recoiled away from me. I would like to think it was because she was not bi and not that my looks horrified her!!!!

"I'm very, very bi. Love being with a woman just as much, if not more in some cases, as being with a guy

A one on one with another woman is just in a league of it's own!"

I think a lot of women play with other women too for to put on a show for their partners,one of my pet hates!And look at all the Bisexual women here looking for women yet only verified by males

Absolutely Annie! Once a woman I was about to kiss recoiled away from me. I would like to think it was because she was not bi and not that my looks horrified her!!!!

"

I can't imagine anyone recoiling from you

"I think that tagging yourself as bi curious is that you are more naturally 'straight' but willing to go with the flow with someone of the same sex...

I know you are looking for replies from ladies, so I hope you don't mind this reply.... Mr.22"

Mr.22, no problem at all replying! I accept that we all start out curious, and go with the flow so to speak and see where it goes, but that needs to be said up front.

To be honest, we ask now before a meet. We am more than willing to meet a bi curious lady/couple who is curious and willing to try things but i dont want a repeat of what I described above if you know what I mean?

I LOVE to be with a woman... LOVE IT

"

Your gorgeous so I doubt that somehow D..

But most women who claim to be bi,sometimes I have to double check the profile,some bi women who claim to be bi I just don't get the vibe! Does that sound silly?

I can't imagine anyone recoiling from you "

Awe thank you sweetie.. Mwah xx

I joined us here cause i was bi curious..found out fast enough that i am bi sexual and changed my profile..but its true that some say straight but they are bi or bi when they are straight..confused.com lol

But most women who claim to be bi,sometimes I have to double check the profile,some bi women who claim to be bi I just don't get the vibe! Does that sound silly? "

Not a bit silly, I actually know pretty much within the first few moments of meeting a woman if they are really bi.. I cant really explain it but ya just know IYKWIM?

"I joined us here cause i was bi curious..found out fast enough that i am bi sexual and changed my profile..but its true that some say straight but they are bi or bi when they are straight..confused.com lol "

If you are still confused I can help you out no problem??

But most women who claim to be bi,sometimes I have to double check the profile,some bi women who claim to be bi I just don't get the vibe! Does that sound silly?

Not a bit silly, I actually know pretty much within the first few moments of meeting a woman if they are really bi.. I cant really explain it but ya just know IYKWIM?

"

Same page!!! Totally xxx

Sure I know what you mean.. No one likes to be in an uncomfortable situation like that.... Swinging can be hard enough, excuse the pun LOL

As a guy, would putting on the bi sexual tag give the impression that you might be looking to meet a couple where male bi fun is expected... because that is different than experiencing a bi situation and being ok with it rather than it being a requirement ??

Sorry if I don't make sense....

IKWYM

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

I have bi curious on my profile because there's ladies I am attracted to and I have played with ladies who I have a certain chemistry worth. .. Although I am more attracted to men.most of the time. i thought it was only if you played only with ladies that you would call yourself bi.... As opposed to bi curious.... I've never really considered what I should call myself as I have always liked girls and played occasionally. But whereas I wouldhave had rrelationships with men I've never had a proper relationship with a woman. I always thought that made me bi curious? ? .... What do you guys think?

"I think bi curious on here is to show you would like to maybe meet people of the same sex, more than you have just thought about it!

If bi curious was for everyone who had thought about it, maybe only once ever in his/her life, then there would be no straight option. "

Why wouldn't there be a straight option?

I think you explain it very well... Mr.22

"

Sure I know what you mean.. No one likes to be in an uncomfortable situation like that.... Swinging can be hard enough, excuse the pun LOL

As a guy, would putting on the bi sexual tag give the impression that you might be looking to meet a couple where male bi fun is expected... because that is different than experiencing a bi situation and being ok with it rather than it being a requirement ??

Sorry if I don't make sense...."

I think I understand you... We only play where the lady is bi..either curious (cause I like the newbies too lol) or bi sexual. If we meet a couple we always ask before if the lady is willing to play. I see you are both bi curious, and only I am bi, should this situation arise (pun intended) there would have to be a chat before about the expectations as my man is straight. We have played with couples where both are bi and only the ladies played. Its all about what you want and why you are here. This is why we state on our profile that we only meet where the lady is bi, it makes it easier. I think a few pass by our profile because of this but so be it... That's why we are here!

A bit long winded I know but I hope I have explained it ok?

If a woman likes to play with women then in my opinion you are bi sexual and not curious. I am not attracted to all women (just like men) but I have sex with women.. That makes me bi sexual. I am long past the curious stage

totes agree with u!! I was bi curious then I was with with couple of gals o loved it and now I consider myself bi sexual

all depends if there's a spark em whether it's wit a man or woman! !

I have bi curious on my profile but I guess I can't say I'm curious anymore since I've played with a female. I still wouldn't consider myself as bisexual though. I'd consider bisexual someone who would be 'openly' in a relationship with both males and females. For me I wouldn't be in a relationship with a women in so called 'normal' society. It's not something I'd put on my Facebook status! It's only something id explore in a swinging setting. Therefore I won't use the term bisexual to describe myself. Hence I prefer the term 'hetro-flexible' and even then it would depend on attraction and chemistry with the female as to wether I'd play.

By *auraxxWoman  over a year ago

east

"I have bi curious on my profile but I guess I can't say I'm curious anymore since I've played with a female. I still wouldn't consider myself as bisexual though. I'd consider bisexual someone who would be 'openly' in a relationship with both males and females. For me I wouldn't be in a relationship with a women in so called 'normal' society. It's not something I'd put on my Facebook status! It's only something id explore in a swinging setting. Therefore I won't use the term bisexual to describe myself. Hence I prefer the term 'hetro-flexible' and even then it would depend on attraction and chemistry with the female as to wether I'd play. "

"totes agree with u!! I was bi curious then I was with with couple of gals o loved it and now I consider myself bi sexual

all depends if there's a spark em whether it's wit a man or woman! !

"

This 100%

I've had open relationshipd with both sexes so the labelling doesn't phase me. If I like you - I like you and your bits,.or lack of! Don't come into question

Most of my vanilla friends know that I am bi so its easier for me so to speak. They even joke when we all share a room telling me to keep away lol!

I would think that hetro-flexible and bi-curiosity are close cousins really... both somewhere between heterosexuality and bisexuality. Would I have an "open" relationship with a woman? Not right now as I am very happy with my man but never say never

The biggest problem I have is those using the bi curious/sexual "label" to get meets or to please a man! I have seen it far too often

"Most of my vanilla friends know that I am bi so its easier for me so to speak. They even joke when we all share a room telling me to keep away lol!

I would think that hetro-flexible and bi-curiosity are close cousins really... both somewhere between heterosexuality and bisexuality. Would I have an "open" relationship with a woman? Not right now as I am very happy with my man but never say never

The biggest problem I have is those using the bi curious/sexual "label" to get meets or to please a man! I have seen it far too often "

I get that yes, there are ladies here who have bi curious as an added dimension to exploring within a heterosexual relationship and in part to please or fulfil the male fantasy. I can assure you my bi curious nature is not to satisfy any man, however I do like the idea that it turns him on too. I don't see that as a problem. I think (could be wrong) your frustration lies in the fact that you've maybe met couples where the female has stated an interest in other females then backed out? I see the term bi-curious in a profile as a starting point for a conversation, however as everyone's interpretation of terminology/labels is different I'd make sure all parties involved were fully aware of your intentions/desires and not leave anything to chance before a meet. However as frustrating as it is, it might still happen and that's just how things go sometimes. Everyone has a right to change their mind.

I have a question - do most ladies find a bi curious guy a turn off - or does it matter? I have changed my status recently as I am getting curiouser and curiouser after my first mild experience. But don't want to scare off the lovely ladies lol!

"I have a question - do most ladies find a bi curious guy a turn off - or does it matter? I have changed my status recently as I am getting curiouser and curiouser after my first mild experience. But don't want to scare off the lovely ladies lol!"

Best policy to be honest with yourself and others and not worry about labels!

"Most of my vanilla friends know that I am bi so its easier for me so to speak. They even joke when we all share a room telling me to keep away lol!

The biggest problem I have is those using the bi curious/sexual "label" to get meets or to please a man! I have seen it far too often

I get that yes, there are ladies here who have bi curious as an added dimension to exploring within a heterosexual relationship and in part to please or fulfil the male fantasy. I can assure you my bi curious nature is not to satisfy any man, however I do like the idea that it turns him on too. I don't see that as a problem. I think (could be wrong) your frustration lies in the fact that you've maybe met couples where the female has stated an interest in other females then backed out? I see the term bi-curious in a profile as a starting point for a conversation, however as everyone's interpretation of terminology/labels is different I'd make sure all parties involved were fully aware of your intentions/desires and not leave anything to chance before a meet. However as frustrating as it is, it might still happen and that's just how things go sometimes. Everyone has a right to change their mind. "

Hey Missy, i agree in part with you. Yes, there are women who have bi curious added to explore within the heterosexual relationship but there are also women on here that have it purely to impress!! Does that frustrate us? Yes it does, but like you said, that's just how things are sometimes and you keep going. I can see you know what I am talking about, I could be slated for saying this here but i'm going to anyway! The term hetro-flexible is not something that some on here are familiar with. I know we are on another site and hetro-flexible can be selected along with bi sexual. Funnily enough bi curious isn't and option?!?!

I do believe though that if you have sex with a woman (and you like it), you are no longer curious, you are bi sexual or hetro-flexible. There comes a point when you are either one or the other... Shit or get off the pot so to speak

"I have a question - do most ladies find a bi curious guy a turn off - or does it matter? I have changed my status recently as I am getting curiouser and curiouser after my first mild experience. But don't want to scare off the lovely ladies lol!"

We don't meet single men but I know it wouldn't put me off (The female half here lol) As Missy said, just be honest that the best way

By *ickirishallsortsMan  over a year ago

Lickie Manor

Being bisexual is the ability to reach down someone's pants and be satisfied with whatever you find.

I go with the flow, I'm not one to label or define what I am, its all situational to me. That said being bisexual Immediately doubles your chances for a shag on Saturday night

I never do jokes about bisexuals because they can go either way.

I get that yes, there are ladies here who have bi curious as an added dimension to exploring within a heterosexual relationship and in part to please or fulfil the male fantasy. I can assure you my bi curious nature is not to satisfy any man, however I do like the idea that it turns him on too. I don't see that as a problem. I think (could be wrong) your frustration lies in the fact that you've maybe met couples where the female has stated an interest in other females then backed out? I see the term bi-curious in a profile as a starting point for a conversation, however as everyone's interpretation of terminology/labels is different I'd make sure all parties involved were fully aware of your intentions/desires and not leave anything to chance before a meet. However as frustrating as it is, it might still happen and that's just how things go sometimes. Everyone has a right to change their mind.

Hey Missy, i agree in part with you. Yes, there are women who have bi curious added to explore within the heterosexual relationship but there are also women on here that have it purely to impress!! Does that frustrate us? Yes it does, but like you said, that's just how things are sometimes and you keep going. I can see you know what I am talking about, I could be slated for saying this here but i'm going to anyway! The term hetro-flexible is not something that some on here are familiar with. I know we are on another site and hetro-flexible can be selected along with bi sexual. Funnily enough bi curious isn't and option?!?!

I do believe though that if you have sex with a woman (and you like it), you are no longer curious, you are bi sexual or hetro-flexible. There comes a point when you are either one or the other... Shit or get off the pot so to speak

"

Lol really not into scat!!

I don't understand how it would be seen as impressive though? What does it achieve? I think some girls are happy just kissing, touching and caressing etc maybe in part to put on a show but not to have full sex or full swop. I guess that's ok too as long as all involved are aware and it doesn't lead to frustration. Maybe admin might consider hetro-flexible as an option here on Fab if it was suggested by a few. I totally understand your frustration but just because 'bi' is on a profile, I would clarify their interpretation first.

" Lol really not into scat!!

I don't understand how it would be seen as impressive though? What does it achieve? I think some girls are happy just kissing, touching and caressing etc maybe in part to put on a show but not to have full sex or full swop. I guess that's ok too as long as all involved are aware and it doesn't lead to frustration. Maybe admin might consider hetro-flexible as an option here on Fab if it was suggested by a few. I totally understand your frustration but just because 'bi' is on a profile, I would clarify their interpretation first. "

100% with you on the scat (yuck!!)

I know its mad, men have actually told us they have put the female half down as curious/bi and that they believe that it will attract more people to meet them and fulfill the ultimate fantasy of two women together!

Deffo we need another option for hetro-flexible. Lets start a petition?!?! hahaha

Oh, Happy Birthday by the way, hope it was a good one for you

I don't understand how it would be seen as impressive though? What does it achieve? I think some girls are happy just kissing, touching and caressing etc maybe in part to put on a show but not to have full sex or full swop. I guess that's ok too as long as all involved are aware and it doesn't lead to frustration. Maybe admin might consider hetro-flexible as an option here on Fab if it was suggested by a few. I totally understand your frustration but just because 'bi' is on a profile, I would clarify their interpretation first.

I know its mad, men have actually told us they have put the female half down as curious/bi and that they believe that it will attract more people to meet them and fulfill the ultimate fantasy of two women together!

Deffo we need another option for hetro-flexible. Lets start a petition?!?! hahaha

"

I'll def sign that petition!! had a lovely birthday!! Thanks, But I'm way too sober!! lol

" Oh, Happy Birthday by the way, hope it was a good one for you

I'll def sign that petition!! had a lovely birthday!! Thanks, But I'm way too sober!! lol"

Bummer... Go get some wine lady! You deserve it

Mrs is extremely curious, will be up until she has her first fem meet, if it ever happens

Palookaville

"

I think it's kinda sad that guys put their woman down as bi anything when they are clearly not. ... Just because he thinks it will get him more meets etc or she will do it just to keep the peace or please him ... and it obviously doesn't matter how it makes the person they are meeting feel! It says a lot about him and their relationship! !

"I'm very, very bi. Love being with a woman just as much, if not more in some cases, as being with a guy

A one on one with another woman is just in a league of it's own!"

I could not agree more. I love the company of another another lady from time to time

Bi-curious is someone experimenting with their sexuality in certain settings. A bisexual person is someone who could fall in love with and marry a man or woman. A bi-curious woman is someone who will have a romp with a woman and nothing more, its a thrill for her, its exciting, maybe its taboo, but its not their lifestyle.

Also forced bisexuality is something that happens men and women. Sometimes people like to be forced to do bisexual stuff. If they are both happy in their relationship then dont judge them. I'd say on balance more men are forced to be bisexual for women, then women are for men.

"Question for all the curious/bi sexual ladies.

There are a large amount of profiles on here where the lady is bi curious, at what point are you no longer curious?

Bi-curious for me is when you have not done anything sexually but are curious about how it would feel to do the actual act and then if you were still not convinced you may try it one or two more times before making the decision that it may or may not be for you!

Its probably different for me as I knew from the age of about 16 when I had my first experience, but there has to be point where it you need to decide if its for you and update the profile! Nothing worse than being with a woman who claims to be bi but is not

Opinions please!

Ms D

"

I think you're no longer curious when you've experienced it My profile say bicurious because it's something I'd like to try, if I do like being with a woman I'll change my profile to bisexual, if I don't like it I'll change it to straight

By *wilighteyesWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I used to have Bi on my profile, I took it off cos i was just fed up with mails from males asking me could i arrange a 3some. "Could u bring a friend with you"

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I would be bi curious I have yet to taste the sexy lady yet but will change soon.

I have always been bi from as long as i can remember and have had experiences with women before joining fab....i consider myself bi sexual as im past the experimental stage.....would i have a relationship with a woman?? Yes!! if society and people around me were not so set in their ways i sure would....so i only keep that side of me restricted to fab....in saying that it takes a very special woman to turn my head and im now at the stage where i will only play if im very attracted and there is chemistry.....i have only met two women on fab in the few years ive been here where i could say it was amazing....!! When with the right woman on a intimate level its just mindblowing....women are so sensual and soft a completely different experience!! pink....

"

Jaysus, I must be bi also,I go to kiss women and they recoil from me too,knew there was a feckin reason. Dark

"Question for all the curious/bi sexual ladies.

Opinions please!

Ms D

I think you're no longer curious when you've experienced it My profile say bicurious because it's something I'd like to try, if I do like being with a woman I'll change my profile to bisexual, if I don't like it I'll change it to straight "

Agree 100%

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Do people think by putting down bi curious when not one bit looks good on a profile

"Do people think by putting down bi curious when not one bit looks good on a profile "

Yes, it's almost trendy to be bi. It's a bit like squirting but that's a whole new thread

"I have always been bi from as long as i can remember and have had experiences with women before joining fab....i consider myself bi sexual as im past the experimental stage.....would i have a relationship with a woman?? Yes!! if society and people around me were not so set in their ways i sure would....so i only keep that side of me restricted to fab....in saying that it takes a very special woman to turn my head and im now at the stage where i will only play if im very attracted and there is chemistry.....i have only met two women on fab in the few years ive been here where i could say it was amazing....!! When with the right woman on a intimate level its just mindblowing....women are so sensual and soft a completely different experience!! pink...."

Mind-blowing is definitely how I've often described it

Jaysus, I must be bi also,I go to kiss women and they recoil from me too,knew there was a feckin reason. Dark "

Come here giz us a kiss

Maybe the fabbers could put an option in the personal profile section that states if you are 'open-minded' rather than straight, bi-curious/bi etc..... ??

By *rossflow daveMan  over a year ago

Mullingar

"Do people think by putting down bi curious when not one bit looks good on a profile

Yes, it's almost trendy to be bi. It's a bit like squirting but that's a whole new thread

"

lol it might be trendy for the lady's to be bi but as far as I can see it makes life harder for a guy who is bi (no pun intended )

I've received oral from guys but in not interested in returning the favour , I never look at a guy and think he's hot / sexy !!

apart from a selfish fecker what does that make me ?

"Do people think by putting down bi curious when not one bit looks good on a profile

lol it might be trendy for the lady's to be bi but as far as I can see it makes life harder for a guy who is bi (no pun intended )

I've received oral from guys but in not interested in returning the favour , I never look at a guy and think he's hot / sexy !!

apart from a selfish fecker what does that make me ? "

Horny!!

By *rossflow daveMan  over a year ago

Mullingar

I'll go with that

"I'll go with that "

I think too many get caught up with labels! Am I? am I not?! Who cares?! Just go with the flow at the time and enjoy what feels good!!

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

I know lables are needed so there's no surprises on a meet but really do hate them......personally if I find a person attractive it doesn't matter to me if they are male or female.....

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"I know lables are needed so there's no surprises on a meet but really do hate them......personally if I find a person attractive it doesn't matter to me if they are male or female....."

Should add Mrs Davie t here

"I'll go with that

I think too many get caught up with labels! Am I? am I not?! Who cares?! Just go with the flow at the time and enjoy what feels good!! "

By *ittsandtatsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

I'm bi full stop. I've had serious relationships with men and women. I'm in a Hetro relationship now but that doesn't make me straight.

Bi curious to me is someone who wouldn't be in a relationship with someone of the same sex but that's just me. I don't care what anyone is or isn't. I would always meet a bi curious or bi woman if I was attracted to her. Labels don't matter.

We both have bi curious on our profile and while himself has got to try out his curiosity, I still have to try out mine, I wouldn't do it just to please him (even though he would enjoy it) its something I want to try out for myself but its not easy to find a female willing to play with a couple

"I know lables are needed so there's no surprises on a meet but really do hate them......personally if I find a person attractive it doesn't matter to me if they are male or female....."

Hetro-flexible..... that's a new one me lol! love it

Someone said open minded for me that is a good way of putting it.

I'm open to suggestions but wouldn't chase a situation

"I'm bi full stop. I've had serious relationships with men and women. I'm in a Hetro relationship now but that doesn't make me straight.

Bi curious to me is someone who wouldn't be in a relationship with someone of the same sex but that's just me. I don't care what anyone is or isn't. I would always meet a bi curious or bi woman if I was attracted to her. Labels don't matter. "

If only Dublin was closer.....

Palookaville

"I know lables are needed so there's no surprises on a meet but really do hate them......personally if I find a person attractive it doesn't matter to me if they are male or female.....

"

"I'm bi full stop. I've had serious relationships with men and women. I'm in a Hetro relationship now but that doesn't make me straight.

Bi curious to me is someone who wouldn't be in a relationship with someone of the same sex but that's just me. I don't care what anyone is or isn't. I would always meet a bi curious or bi woman if I was attracted to her. Labels don't matter. "

I actually agree with you, I don't care what anyone is or isn't but the only problem is when you meet someone who claims to be bi curious or bi and are indeed not. Can lead to awkward situations

By *ittsandtatsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Totally agree. It can.

Mrs P you're welcome anytime

"Totally agree. It can.

Mrs P you're welcome anytime "

Ooh Dublin is very exciting....i sure will be back!! YUM.....

[Removed by poster at 30/08/14 23:13:50]

[Removed by poster at 30/08/14 23:14:11]

"I'm bi curious and fill the criteria that the op has said I thought that that would be the description of bi curious myself .....

Absolutely I agree, but at some point you are either curious or bi? The problem we find is that some put down curious/bi to just please the partner and that leads to awkward situations in our experience "

I have no partner on here to please, I did have straight on my profile, but would like to experience so I put bi curious lol

Still waiting for the right moment!

"

I find that I can tell pretty easily too if she is bi or not too!

"Mrs is extremely curious, will be up until she has her first fem meet, if it ever happens "

You really need to state that she is bi curious on your profile then. It says she is straight, so bi women would just skip straight past your profile just like I have done when I came across you before.

By *lushtoosh2014Couple  over a year ago

Wicklow

I have bi-curious on my profile, I have never played with a woman before and I am very curious and excited at the thoughts of it, I would purely do it for my own satisfaction and would never be pushed into it if I didn't have the desire to try it.

"I have bi-curious on my profile, I have never played with a woman before and I am very curious and excited at the thoughts of it, I would purely do it for my own satisfaction and would never be pushed into it if I didn't have the desire to try it. "

It's only worth it if the desire's there … never thought I would but great to be realise all your deep urges - comes with she I reckon

Wicklow

I have fantasised for as long as I can remember about being with a woman. I used to think there was something wrong with me, how stupid is that! I was so embarrassed about it that my husband never even knew until we joined Fab and I wrote it in our profile that I was bi-curious.

By *ibbles46Couple  over a year ago

lisburn

Send us her name as sounds like would be a good meet for us ..lol

"I have fantasised for as long as I can remember about being with a woman. I used to think there was something wrong with me, how stupid is that! I was so embarrassed about it that my husband never even knew until we joined Fab and I wrote it in our profile that I was bi-curious. "

Feel good to come out with it??

Wicklow

Absolutely, it has been so difficult keeping it to myself! Its great that I can be open now about what I desire.

"Absolutely, it has been so difficult keeping it to myself! Its great that I can be open now about what I desire. "

Good for you! I think it's even a bigger step for men to admit - or is that just my own preconception?? Felt good to talk to someone about it - and be open to accepting the idea

"Absolutely, it has been so difficult keeping it to myself! Its great that I can be open now about what I desire. "

Good for you! I think it's even a bigger step for men to admit - or is that just my own preconception?? Felt good to talk to someone about it - and be open to accepting the idea

Wicklow

I agree, it has to be harder for men to admit, it seems to be every man's fantasy to watch girls getting it on so being a bi-curious female is no doubt easier to talk about. It's great to get it out there though, glad you have someone to confide in.

"I agree, it has to be harder for men to admit, it seems to be every man's fantasy to watch girls getting it on so being a bi-curious female is no doubt easier to talk about. It's great to get it out there though, glad you have someone to confide in."

Need a buddy to explore with now lol!

"I agree, it has to be harder for men to admit, it seems to be every man's fantasy to watch girls getting it on so being a bi-curious female is no doubt easier to talk about. It's great to get it out there though, glad you have someone to confide in."

Need a buddy to explore with now lol!

» Add a new message to this topic