FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > omg! cabaret

omg! cabaret

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecretly seductive OP   Woman  over a year ago

Palookaville

At the Mac was amazing!!! Sexy...raunchy..and poignant all at the same time. If you're going to see it you're in for a treat...I want to see it again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would rather crap in my hands and clap lol

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

" At the Mac was amazing!!! Sexy...raunchy..and poignant all at the same time. If you're going to see it you're in for a treat...I want to see it again "

The mac is a super spot.....I want to go but was trying to find out first whether you were expected to dress up in 30's gear to blend in with the surroundings I could see me going down in spats and suit and being mistaken for an usher ..,,

By *ecretly seductive OP   Woman  over a year ago

Palookaville

" At the Mac was amazing!!! Sexy...raunchy..and poignant all at the same time. If you're going to see it you're in for a treat...I want to see it again

The mac is a super spot.....I want to go but was trying to find out first whether you were expected to dress up in 30's gear to blend in with the surroundings I could see me going down in spats and suit and being mistaken for an usher ..,,"

no .. One couple did dress up. . But they were the only ones ... It was amazing and I want to go see it again. The cast are fabulous to and were in the bar after chatting to everyone. .. even hotter close up lol. Mr s was madly in love with helga!! I told him you can have helga if I can have bobby... and victor lol

"I would rather crap in my hands and clap lol "

How'd that workout?

"I would rather crap in my hands and clap lol

How'd that workout? "

Good but there was a bit of a splatter. Think I've gained a few freckles as well

"I would rather crap in my hands and clap lol

How'd that workout?

Good but there was a bit of a splatter. Think I've gained a few freckles as well "

soap and water are your friends

» Add a new message to this topic