FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Straight women are whores????

Straight women are whores????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok folks I apologies in advance this is gonna be a rant!!!!

I have just exchanged a few emails with a couple who are interested in meeting Bi women now for starters they pee'd me off mailing me and asking for a meet as it just show's they didn't read our profile gggrrrr but anyway I am polite and always reply so I told them "sorry but we do not meet couples" they replied "Who do you meet then" I replied with "single men" they replied with "but your a couple you already have a cock to play with" I replied with "yes but I am straight and a wee bit greedy" plus wait is a little curious then wait for it their reply came it was kinda long but basically they reckon being on here as a straight married women looking for MFM makes you a whore but being on here as a bi married women just means you are exploring your sexuality

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

lol,ah well,each to their own usee,we still love ya,big hug and kiss for you,and a cheeky squeeze of your bum for me,lol

Ah thanks hunter but they have damped my very good mood but the bum squeeze is helping

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm Bi, guess that makes me a slut! Or greedy?

We are all here for our own reasoning, pleasure so forth.

No other OP has the right to question that reasoning!

Plus Usee, your a minx

BIPPY X

that is shocking!some folk have no idea!bet the male of that cpl wouldnt knock back a ffm tho ehe?total double standerds!block n dealete babe.everyone has the right 2 choose who and how they have fun.x chin up n keep smiling.x auds.x

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

"I'm Bi, guess that makes me a slut! Or greedy?

We are all here for our own reasoning, pleasure so forth.

No other OP has the right to question that reasoning!

Plus Usee, your a sexy minx

BIPPY X"

you forgot he sexy,sorry for hijacking the text,

well met single guys and try to meet couples but as am bi but like to play with the cock more but yet hubby dont really want to have extra female all the time as it more fun to watch me being fucked hard by some one else in once in a while. but it hard to get real single lads. always read profile to see if match up as dont like my profile not being read. fair play Usee and all the best.

I hope you have reported the email to admin?

On the mail itself, press the report button and admin will take the appropriate action.

S.

Usee,

I have met you in person and your one of the sweetest girls I know...Whore would not be one of the words I'd use to describe you or any female who are standing up for their sexuality!!

How dare somebody call any woman a whore or use words of that category to belittle woman. Janda touche, he wants the ffm himself, does that make him a whore (oh no sorry like you say double standards and societys view of women).

In my eyes, a prostitute is a person who sleeps with others for money or power. When you have sex with other people, regardless of whether male or female, if you are enjoying it then you too are exploring your sexual preferences!!

One question I can think of though, who the fuk did he think your husband is playing with when he is having his male chauvinist style swingning? He would probably call his partner a whore then!

people are more closed minded than they think as not all like to try same sex games but it not everyones cup of tea and no one should be put down for their tastes or dislikes

one simple answer IGNORE do as you do (if your happy then thats all that matters)

Ahhh Usee my wee sweetie..... I probably wudnt have been as polite as you. I would have simply told them to fuck off and mind their own miserable business (wish their was an emote sign that did the finger cos i wud use it here lol) - and then blocked their sorry asses - there i have said my piece ... god some people get on my wick. We really need to get the craic back in that delicious irish room - people ye know who ye are - rally round lol

the way i see it usee you and wait are exploring your sexual lives but in a different then they are. At the end of the day we're all here looking to broaden our experiences and maybe make friends along the way. Different strokes for different folks and that should be respected by everyone.

couldnt have said it better than jsdd ,, xxxx them not literally ,, xxx

Thanks for all the replies folks - I am so feeling the fab love think I was a little over sensitive on saturday normally I just delete and block such nonsense Happy swinging everyone

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Usee, that makes me a whore too then !! although I like to call myself greedy really

We have come across people ( not just on here )who think we are "strange" and how the man of the couple must be rubbish in bed for us to want a MFM, and yet they are looking for FMF but they don't think the same logic applies

We take no notice, otherwise it would waste valuable perving time

Well Usee,

looks like I'm a whore then too... and lovin' it!!

Ah in fairness thats just a load of sh1t USEE...

In fairness were all here for 1 thing once you remove the personal preferance of male or female, MMF or FFM

Usee now we know why you were sad hunni never worry about pricks like that you are on a swinging site and not every1 likes the same thing if we did it would be so boring, I dont understand were people get of callin other peoples whores every1 on this site and other swinging sites must be whores also we all have freedom of choice and ur choice is u love winkys never worry hunni about people like that we your friends know who and what you are and love you maria and mick xxxx

By *rishguy_WillMan  over a year ago

Newbridge

lols just read this now, people moralising on a swingers site !!! LOLS

Must have been a priest and his housekeeper !

» Add a new message to this topic