FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Black mail

Black mail

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had a friend on here till yesterday and she had 2 leave the site.a guy from her town saw her pic and maild her.telling her that he wount say a wourd if she meets him.and her bf and him ar mates.she deleted her profoil.and the guy tolm her bf.that she is on a sex site.like wtf did this ever happen 2 any one u know on here b4.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think some form of threats or blackmail have happened to most on here...

Happened us last week. Hence the deleting of our pics and new ones.... Ours though I reckon is someone that doesn't know Mia's family even though they used it to threaten... Just some sad fucks out there.

"I think some form of threats or blackmail have happened to most on here... "

If the shoe was on the other foot.how would they feel that done 2 them.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Unfortunately the joys of the interweb anyone can be on here, discression isn't every ones thing but at the same time u have take reasonable precautions to prevent people recognising u its a small country

yes same thing happened to me i was chatting to a guy all was going well

things flowing we swapped pics all was good

so we set a date for a meet the following week

then his txt changed and he was going on about tying me up and handcuffs and rough sex ( all stuff i love )but nerver with a stranger !!

so i said sorry but none of that will be happening and i had decided against a meet

this did not go down well and he came back with well i have a pic of you and i will have to decide what i will do with it ......

i called his bluff and told him where to go

not sure if he has done something with the pic but id rather suffer a bit of embarrassment then put myself in danger anyday

Thats a really shite situation. . . Nobody needs that . . .

"yes same thing happened to me i was chatting to a guy all was going well

things flowing we swapped pics all was good

so we set a date for a meet the following week

then his txt changed and he was going on about tying me up and handcuffs and rough sex ( all stuff i love )but nerver with a stranger !!

so i said sorry but none of that will be happening and i had decided against a meet

this did not go down well and he came back with well i have a pic of you and i will have to decide what i will do with it ......

i called his bluff and told him where to go

not sure if he has done something with the pic but id rather suffer a bit of embarrassment then put myself in danger anyday "

Good for you ,freeking asswhole!!

Although these twats are generally all talk it can certainly spook u...

recently I was blackmailed by a man saying he would send my pix to my employer if I didn't meet him for sex every Monday night...luckily I had lied about where I worked but it still freaked me out!

I had a couple I met (it went very badly as among other things she was hammered when I got there) years ago harass me with texts and calls until I told them I'd report the texts and amount of calls to the garda... problem solved !!

It might be easier said than done but blackmail/harassment is not legal and shouldn't be tolerated

It could be worse.... several years ago I had my profile from another site printed in a tabloid paper and I almost lost my job at the time !!

"Although these twats are generally all talk it can certainly spook u...

recently I was blackmailed by a man saying he would send my pix to my employer if I didn't meet him for sex every Monday night...luckily I had lied about where I worked but it still freaked me out!"

Horrible ... I mean what he tried to do.

"I had a couple I met (it went very badly as among other things she was hammered when I got there) years ago harass me with texts and calls until I told them I'd report the texts and amount of calls to the garda... problem solved !!

It might be easier said than done but blackmail/harassment is not legal and shouldn't be tolerated

It could be worse.... several years ago I had my profile from another site printed in a tabloid paper and I almost lost my job at the time !!"

Omg that would have demolished me! Yea the threat of reporting the harrassment works too...one morning I had 32 one word mails from him, all abusive words too

You could waste your time wondering about these people...

1.who do they think they are thinking they can treat another person like this..

2.do they really think they will get away with it

Or just drag them out there house and put them down haha society doesn't need scum like that

"You could waste your time wondering about these people...

Or just drag them out there house and put them down haha society doesn't need scum like that "

3. Meet them and shove ten hunnitoes down their throat in order to choke them!!

"You could waste your time wondering about these people...

Or just drag them out there house and put them down haha society doesn't need scum like that

3. Meet them and shove ten hunnitoes down their throat in order to choke them!! "

My first thought was those anti rape devises they give in developing countries.... like a femdom with razor blades in it haha

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

its very simple of someone is blackmailing you go to the guards its illegal and there are penalties to pay. and if they are forcing you into sex via blackmail its boarding on rape even harsher penalties.

"its very simple of someone is blackmailing you go to the guards its illegal and there are penalties to pay. and if they are forcing you into sex via blackmail its boarding on rape even harsher penalties. "

Yeah, that sounds like the kind of society we all want to live in

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Although half of these people are probably just blowing hot air , but it is best you report them anyway as Admin really don't like this sort of thing on the site.