FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > best hair removal

best hair removal

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/10/14 11:44:15]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

anyone know of any extra/hyper sensitive hair removal cream ive tried veet sensitive and boots sensitive but both of these leave me blistered and burning red for several days i dont like shaving or waxing my pussy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd recommend Wash n Go. . . Or Head and Shoulders. . . Not sure how they work on the legs or naughty bits .

By *ccasionalcpl101Couple  over a year ago

The Garden of Eden

"anyone know of any extra/hyper sensitive hair removal cream ive tried veet sensitive and boots sensitive but both of these leave me blistered and burning red for several days i dont like shaving or waxing my pussy"

I am super sensitive also. If I dont shave properly I end up with shaving rash (have had to cancel meets due to this)..... Would you consider laser removal I have started it, or even leaving a little strip as the sensitive part is usually a bit higher up...... I find it worsens if I shave after or before exercise.

"anyone know of any extra/hyper sensitive hair removal cream ive tried veet sensitive and boots sensitive but both of these leave me blistered and burning red for several days i dont like shaving or waxing my pussy"

I'd say to just stay trimmed if that is the case for u...the sting from the chemicals on our soft pink bits is not worth the hassle!

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Have you just tried the regular because it might be an ingredient in the sensitive. I have very sensitive skin but I find the 'sensitive' products the worst for irritation, not just hair removal. Also make sure you don't leave it on too long.

Maybe do a small patch test first?

thank you for the help x

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

U could always try an epilater there sore but if you can stick the pain there great it's a load of mini tweazers in it and it just pulls the hair out

By *llie and ApplesCouple  over a year ago

where ever

"U could always try an epilater there sore but if you can stick the pain there great it's a load of mini tweazers in it and it just pulls the hair out "
oooouch.....gosh'em watery eyes merely at the thought lol

Iv heard the Nono is Awesome you should google it well worth a look

DUBLIN

"U could always try an epilater there sore but if you can stick the pain there great it's a load of mini tweazers in it and it just pulls the hair out oooouch.....gosh'em watery eyes merely at the thought lol"
haha ye it's sore

DUBLIN

"Iv heard the Nono is Awesome you should google it well worth a look"
that singes your hair off it stinks

around

"U could always try an epilater there sore but if you can stick the pain there great it's a load of mini tweazers in it and it just pulls the hair out oooouch.....gosh'em watery eyes merely at the thought lol"

DUBLIN

"U could always try an epilater there sore but if you can stick the pain there great it's a load of mini tweazers in it and it just pulls the hair out oooouch.....gosh'em watery eyes merely at the thought lol

"

how are you doing all these new smileys?

"Iv heard the Nono is Awesome you should google it well worth a look that singes your hair off it stinks "

burns the fanny off ye so!!

around

"U could always try an epilater there sore but if you can stick the pain there great it's a load of mini tweazers in it and it just pulls the hair out oooouch.....gosh'em watery eyes merely at the thought lol

how are you doing all these new smileys?"

Lol.

around

"Iv heard the Nono is Awesome you should google it well worth a look that singes your hair off it stinks "

DUBLIN

"Iv heard the Nono is Awesome you should google it well worth a look that singes your hair off it stinks

burns the fanny off ye so!!"

I only ever tried it on my arm and the smell nearly made me sick

"Iv heard the Nono is Awesome you should google it well worth a look that singes your hair off it stinks

burns the fanny off ye so!! I only ever tried it on my arm and the smell nearly made me sick "

& what was ur arm doing in there hun

I veeted my bum hole area once. Changed the pitch of my farts and left me with suffering Jesus ring sting.

"I veeted my bum hole area once. Changed the pitch of my farts and left me with suffering Jesus ring sting."

i feel ur pain lol

By *reddieRaeCouple  over a year ago

Banbridge

I (Rea) have the exact same problem and also get really bad in grown hairs if I close shave/wax/veet

- I've taken to just using an electric lady shave, it gets close enough to feel like a days growth but with absolutely none of the itch, rash, nasty appearance. I don't care that it isn't as smooth as a babies bum, it looks and feels a hell of a lot better than someone mistaking a shaving rash as herpes or general dis comfort of re growth.

Hope this helps!!!

Nono then rub a bit vinegar in it !!! Leave the vinegar in for at least five mins then put e45 cream on it repeat for six weeks no more hair job done ??

By *each_PittWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"I (Rea) have the exact same problem and also get really bad in grown hairs if I close shave/wax/veet

- I've taken to just using an electric lady shave, it gets close enough to feel like a days growth but with absolutely none of the itch, rash, nasty appearance. I don't care that it isn't as smooth as a babies bum, it looks and feels a hell of a lot better than someone mistaking a shaving rash as herpes or general dis comfort of re growth.

Hope this helps!!! "

Definitely this. It's a male body groomer I use after it being recommended on here. I paid £25 but the Tesco one is identical and half the price. Leaves skin a wee bit dry but that's easily sorted and better than ingrown hairs.

DUBLIN

burns the fanny off ye so!! I only ever tried it on my arm and the smell nearly made me sick

& what was ur arm doing in there hun "

ah it just has a mind of it's own sometimes haha

burns the fanny off ye so!! I only ever tried it on my arm and the smell nearly made me sick

& what was ur arm doing in there hun ah it just has a mind of it's own sometimes haha "

ye just gota love this girl dont ya!! The poor little1 just not right in the head but funny as fook

DUBLIN

& what was ur arm doing in there hun ah it just has a mind of it's own sometimes haha

ye just gota love this girl dont ya!! The poor little1 just not right in the head but funny as fook "

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

just a dash of either petrol or other flammable spirit and a match ive removed lots of eye brows over the years with this method

DUBLIN

"just a dash of either petrol or other flammable spirit and a match ive removed lots of eye brows over the years with this method "
hairspray and a lighter haha

By *excockMan  over a year ago

waterford

"anyone know of any extra/hyper sensitive hair removal cream ive tried veet sensitive and boots sensitive but both of these leave me blistered and burning red for several days i dont like shaving or waxing my pussy

I'd say to just stay trimmed if that is the case for u...the sting from the chemicals on our soft pink bits is not worth the hassle! "

Mmmmmm soft pink bits

Magic powder is very good but just be careful not to leave it on to long

» Add a new message to this topic