FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What kind of swinger are you?

What kind of swinger are you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This was posted in the lounge a while back...........

HUNTERS: typically go to clubs, find an interesting prospect and make their move. Online, they write letters to who look interesting. Many single men are considered hunters.

FARMERS: look for friendships or relationships in the swing world. They don't want quickies and want to get to know the others before playing with them.

TRAPPERS: don't have to do anything. They just have to BE THERE and people come to them. Couples posting pictures of ONLY the woman to catch the attention of prospects are trappers. Single females can also be considered trappers.

GATHERS: collect information. Names, friends, phone numbers, experiences ... they want to collect NOW for use LATER. New swingers can be gatherers as they are collecting as much information from others NOW so they know what expect in the future.

PREY: Being prey is self-explanatory. You sit there and whatever happens, happens. A totally "go with the flow" kinda person.

So which are you?

We are definately farmers with a little bit of gathers thrown in due to having such restricted swing time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hmmm...farmers i suppose.we try not to limit ourselves though,lol.could be prey as well

yea we're definately farmers, i suppose considering we made a r'ship from a meet

but i guess were also prey, we seem to let people come to us, were very lazy haha

miss

prey i think just waiting

ooh arrr Farmer Kev ere

There is a another

MISSED OUT ON: one where you are mistaken for the 5 previous idiots that ruined things for everyone else

Farmer Giles here!

Paddy x

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

we live in offaly so if you havent guessed we are FARMERS

» Add a new message to this topic