FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > cancellations

cancellations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i constantly hear about giving new people a chance on here to get verified and i have always agreed it is hard to get started for guys on this

but today was my third guy on a trot to cancel a meet on the day of the meet !

agggh !!!!

why why why do people do this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

Did they at least have good reasons for cancelling

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

3rd time to be let down by unverified guys?

Why agree to keep meeting unveried guys? Lots of guys here tried n tested

first one .. he fell and broke his knee ..and sent a pic that was obviously taken from the net

second ... his graany was ill and he had to mind her ... i swear to god

third he forgot he had visitors calling ... he had all week to think of this but only remembered it today

i give up

"3rd time to be let down by unverified guys?

Why agree to keep meeting unveried guys? Lots of guys here tried n tested"

because i take everyone at face value and did not want to paint all with the same brush

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

when we having a "meet" we usually contact the local a&E because alot of them end up there for some reason with broken knees, car crashes or sudden deaths or relatives. And I only agree to meet verified guys...so its not just the new unverified guy doing this

By *idandnancy69Couple  over a year ago

carrickfergus

because i take everyone at face value and did not want to paint all with the same brush "

All i can say is they are crazy to cancel

because i take everyone at face value and did not want to paint all with the same brush "

Sometimes theres a good reason that you need to get the brush and gloss paint out hun. They aee fantasists hun - with full balls syndrome. At least they cancelled. No shows are worse.

Its their loss and some one else's gain

By *0shadesofashWoman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Its their loss and some one else's gain "

Thanks everyone sorry for being cranky just got very annoyed today when I got that call

but live and learn and move on I know .

Thanks again everyone I needed to vent xxx

"Thanks everyone sorry for being cranky just got very annoyed today when I got that call

but live and learn and move on I know .

Thanks again everyone I needed to vent xxx"

hopefully the next one is one to remember

We had two guys let us down last weekend both verified I think they lose their nerve tbh especially when meeting sexy hot mamas lol it's very annoying but just block and move on

Fair play to you for even considering unverified people, your right in saying it's it's a pain for them starting out and people like the ones that are cancelling on you are the main cause :/

Don't let it put you off, as someone else said, even the verified people can get cold feet and judging by your profile their the ones to lose out

By *amien88Man  over a year ago

wicklow

Im 26 and would never cancel an arranged meet but others would prefer a 27 yo time waster

"first one .. he fell and broke his knee ..and sent a pic that was obviously taken from the net

third he forgot he had visitors calling ... he had all week to think of this but only remembered it today

i give up "

Those excuses are fairly lame alright.

By *umpsMan  over a year ago

city

[Removed by poster at 26/10/14 21:05:39]

city

"i constantly hear about giving new people a chance on here to get verified and i have always agreed it is hard to get started for guys on this

agggh !!!!

why why why do people do this "

I'm going out myself curvy... Be my guest to join me force drink and chat.

"first one .. he fell and broke his knee ..and sent a pic that was obviously taken from the net

i give up "

That's what you get for agreeing to meet guys with no imagination!!!! Just kidding!

Don't worry, it's obviously their loss. Move on and don't forget to stick a pin in a life like small doll with their names on it every now and then. It is Halloween after all.

city

Oops that should be for a... Not force..

Thanks again guys

I am after calming down now again and thank you all for the kind words it means a lot to me xx

I was beginning to think I was giving off a scent or something

Love to have met you jump but I'm not out in the city tonight

but for sure another time ?

Verified users waste my time a lot.

Get a backup plan if you're gonna meet unverified. I guess.

Sorry to hear you were let down curvy...been there bought the t-shirt..block em..tell ALL your friends who they were and tell them to pass it on to ALL their friends...and maybe..just maybe if we all start communicating with each other on here we might get rid of some of these wasters

There are a lot of verified Who Cancel too

By *amien88Man  over a year ago

wicklow

Just pure timewaaters who love attention..even the verified

I did name the first two on my profile a few weeks ago .

Yes I know anyone can cancel it just got to me today with another stupid excuse

but I am recovered now and will just look forward to meeting lots of lovely people next week

"I did name the first two on my profile a few weeks ago .

Yes I know anyone can cancel it just got to me today with another stupid excuse

but I am recovered now and will just look forward to meeting lots of lovely people next week "

i give up "

jaysaus cud they not come up with better excuses lol their loss for sure

By *ational AdvantageMan  over a year ago

..C

When verified single lads look to meet someone in a hotel by a female what's verified too and when they get there, there would normally be 6 to 8 guys that would be there. It's like an interview and then the majority of the guys are told - 'Thanks for coming along, but you are not needed / wanted ', a brisk hand shake and off the guys go out the door, some having travelled many miles to get there for nothing...so it's the pot calling the kettle etc with that one.

I'm sure many guys knows the story there...terrible to do that to someone, power trip !

"When verified single lads look to meet someone in a hotel by a female what's verified too and when they get there, there would normally be 6 to 8 guys that would be there. It's like an interview and then the majority of the guys are told - 'Thanks for coming along, but you are not needed / wanted ', a brisk hand shake and off the guys go out the door, some having travelled many miles to get there for nothing...so it's the pot calling the kettle etc with that one.

I'm sure many guys knows the story there...terrible to do that to someone, power trip !"

are you sure its not a job interview your showing up for ??

ridiculous i have nevr heard of any woman on here meeting like that

but if arranging to meet 8 guys one actually shows up maybe you have given me the right idea there

but i have noticed you comment on other threads before and it is all negative no matter what the content is about

maybe if you tried being more positive

in your mind you will find those around you will treat you in a more positive manner as well ??

anyway hope you find what you are looking for

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"When verified single lads look to meet someone in a hotel by a female what's verified too and when they get there, there would normally be 6 to 8 guys that would be there. It's like an interview and then the majority of the guys are told - 'Thanks for coming along, but you are not needed / wanted ', a brisk hand shake and off the guys go out the door, some having travelled many miles to get there for nothing...so it's the pot calling the kettle etc with that one.

I'm sure many guys knows the story there...terrible to do that to someone, power trip !"

So what you're saying is you should be entitled to the ride just for for making the trip even if the host isn't into you?

That's how I for one organise group fun

But not a one on one ! (Don't really do them)

So do you think that if i chat to a guy and exchange pictures and I invite him to a 'potential' greedy girls event .. That if I don't feel a connection /chemistry with the guy I should just fuck him anyway ? So not to send him away with a bruised ego or hurt feelings ?

I have only ever had three one on ones that came from a coffee meet ., and likewise if I didn't feel something I would have no problem sending them a way !

Do you think driving to a potential meet entitles you to sex ??

That to me is a power trip

I've never arranged something like that! How odd, or is it genius

Seriously though, if you show up and the other person isn't feeling it then that's just how it goes. It happens

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Feck it I never thought of that, right ladies I have a few hrs free later pm me who wants to meet and I'll arrange a group interview.please note there is only one meet so if u are rejected don't take it to heart its just that I don't feel a connection and I ain't fucking u just cause u traveled

Who am I kidding hell if I got one to turn up I'd be happy if a few turned up I'd be in heaven suffering a connary

Time to reevaluate why u are here

I'm sure many guys knows the story there...terrible to do that to someone, power trip !

Feck it I never thought of that, right ladies I have a few hrs free later pm me who wants to meet and I'll arrange a group interview.please note there is only one meet so if u are rejected don't take it to heart its just that I don't feel a connection and I ain't fucking u just cause u traveled

Who am I kidding hell if I got one to turn up I'd be happy if a few turned up I'd be in heaven suffering a connary

Time to reevaluate why u are here "

i cant even get one to show up

By *nandtnCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"i constantly hear about giving new people a chance on here to get verified and i have always agreed it is hard to get started for guys on this

Oh no!!! That sucks! Its a bloody nightmare after all the planning etc! We try to be as careful as possible with people but at the end of the day you still have to put your trust in someone and if they let yoy down it sucks! Just gotta keep on trying!

agggh !!!!

By *nandtnCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Oh no!!! That sucks! Its a bloody nightmare after all the planning etc! We try to be as careful as possible with people but at the end of the day you still have to put your trust in someone and if they let yoy down it sucks! Just gotta keep on trying!

agggh !!!!

By *excockMan  over a year ago

waterford

agggh !!!!

Ahhh sexy M.... sorry for ur hassle.. its their loss... u know I won't let you down Saturday...really looking forward to seeing you

If I was closer would come n see you today n bring my massage oil

What an idiot would pledges for such a meeting ..?

@ curvyandsexy

i feel sorry to hear that they let you down with such cheap excuses

By *ungdublinguyMan  over a year ago

Dublin/Leitrim

I've never cancelled a meet, it's the aim of being here, so they get arranged for when I am free.

If i had to cancel one it would be for a very serious reason.

At least you get reasons, lame ass ones though they may be. I am just left sitting. I guess I am picking the wrong guys. I really dont think I am that scary. Its quite a confidence blow though.

By *ational AdvantageMan  over a year ago

..C

Coffee meet, my arse...this isn't a dating site, it's a site to meet like-minded people, meet in person, play and that's it. Just because I say how it is, it's deemed negative, which is bull.

There is someone of the female cohort that gets a group of fellas to travel many miles to a hotel and then send them on their way home again, with the full intention of not doing anything with the lads in the first instance.

I'm not here to plamus or kiss arse as the saying goes, just because some women want you to do that. Full of their own ego trips...same with them meet and greets, waste of time, all a big click and falseness..i wouldn't waste my time getting involved in any of that crap. I just meet people for nsa fun, thanks very much and see you next time, that's the way to do it..other than that is just making a balls of the whole scene and not what it's supposed to be.

"Coffee meet, my arse...this isn't a dating site, it's a site to meet like-minded people, meet in person, play and that's it. Just because I say how it is, it's deemed negative, which is bull.

There is someone of the female cohort that gets a group of fellas to travel many miles to a hotel and then send them on their way home again, with the full intention of not doing anything with the lads in the first instance.

I'm not here to plamus or kiss arse as the saying goes, just because some women want you to do that. Full of their own ego trips...same with them meet and greets, waste of time, all a big click and falseness..i wouldn't waste my time getting involved in any of that crap. I just meet people for nsa fun, thanks very much and see you next time, that's the way to do it..other than that is just making a balls of the whole scene and not what it's supposed to be."

..thanks for that honest statement .. I so far agree, but, there is a but, there must be a attraction, i find not all women attractive, so a first meet is ok but not a bulk meeting of a couple of applicants . So it is important before a meet to exchanging pictures and make calls. This prevents wasting of time on both sides.

as said before, we seems all old enough to manage that, if there is a real interest. I'm not a friend of the senseless message ping pong what ends in nothing ..

[Removed by poster at 27/10/14 21:47:58]

agggh !!!!

They must have no balls! To cancel on meeting such a sexy lady as yourself!

Thank you I'm well over him now

I shall now just save myself for saterday to meet such sexy people as yourselfs xxx

By *excockMan  over a year ago

waterford

"Thank you I'm well over him now

I shall now just save myself for saterday to meet such sexy people as yourselfs xxx "

Ur making me blush... . Thank you

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"Coffee meet, my arse...this isn't a dating site, it's a site to meet like-minded people, meet in person, play and that's it. Just because I say how it is, it's deemed negative, which is bull.

I'm not here to plamus or kiss arse as the saying goes, just because some women want you to do that. Full of their own ego trips...same with them meet and greets, waste of time, all a big click and falseness..i wouldn't waste my time getting involved in any of that crap. I just meet people for nsa fun, thanks very much and see you next time, that's the way to do it..other than that is just making a balls of the whole scene and not what it's supposed to be.

..thanks for that honest statement .. I so far agree, but, there is a but, there must be a attraction, i find not all women attractive, so a first meet is ok but not a bulk meeting of a couple of applicants . So it is important before a meet to exchanging pictures and make calls. This prevents wasting of time on both sides.

as said before, we seems all old enough to manage that, if there is a real interest. I'm not a friend of the senseless message ping pong what ends in nothing .. "

OMG can you hear yourselves! ! so you don't think a coffee meet is acceptable. .. Well I'm sorry but I for one am not going to turn up and fuck a random stranger just because he is there. ..... Any more than I would expect a guy to do the same to me! It's not a free sex site. .. It's a swinging site. Playing is based on mutual attraction and chemistry. .. That spark of personality between people. That's what a coffee meet is for .... so arrange it quickly and you can avoid the dreaded ping pong of actual conversation. . How awful to have to do that better still. ... Go to an escourt site.. Maybe that's what you need

By *urferniMan  over a year ago

Antrim

as said before, we seems all old enough to manage that, if there is a real interest. I'm not a friend of the senseless message ping pong what ends in nothing ..

OMG can you hear yourselves! ! so you don't think a coffee meet is acceptable. .. Well I'm sorry but I for one am not going to turn up and fuck a random stranger just because he is there. ..... Any more than I would expect a guy to do the same to me! It's not a free sex site. .. It's a swinging site. Playing is based on mutual attraction and chemistry. .. That spark of personality between people. That's what a coffee meet is for .... so arrange it quickly and you can avoid the dreaded ping pong of actual conversation. . How awful to have to do that better still. ... Go to an escourt site.. Maybe that's what you need "

My thoughts exactly. I'd add another factor on top of attraction and chemistry that's essential for me, and that's RESPECT........

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

OMG can you hear yourselves! ! so you don't think a coffee meet is acceptable. .. Well I'm sorry but I for one am not going to turn up and fuck a random stranger just because he is there. ..... Any more than I would expect a guy to do the same to me! It's not a free sex site. .. It's a swinging site. Playing is based on mutual attraction and chemistry. .. That spark of personality between people. That's what a coffee meet is for .... so arrange it quickly and you can avoid the dreaded ping pong of actual conversation. . How awful to have to do that better still. ... Go to an escourt site.. Maybe that's what you need

My thoughts exactly. I'd add another factor on top of attraction and chemistry that's essential for me, and that's RESPECT........ "

.... Very true !

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

My thoughts exactly. I'd add another factor on top of attraction and chemistry that's essential for me, and that's RESPECT........ "

My thoughts exactly. I'd add another factor on top of attraction and chemistry that's essential for me, and that's RESPECT........

"

i give up "

I can't see y anyone would cancel oh my ur beautiful

By *em4ejacWoman  over a year ago

Cougarville

It happens , probably best the didn't show , they are too immature for a real woman , they are terrified that they cannot perform Like a pornstar , so it's easier for them to fantasise about the fact you said you'd meet THEM . It happens on a regular basis . The secret is to always have a plan B or a back up meet planned . Loads of guys love the thought that they can come to your rescue, I've been on here 3 and half years and still can't judge untill the person does actually show up . Be glad they cancel , it's much worse if your sitting around in stockings waiting for them and they don't text or call to cancel or re arrange . Chim up and move on . I've been advised to keep a handful of close genuine friends and meet on a regular basis , that way it's safer , less likely to waste your precious free fab time and more fun as you grow together as experienced fabbers . The sex just gets better and better .

You should of come up to kilkenny curvy i wouldnt of let u down but those who did it there loss and someone elses gain.

"It happens , probably best the didn't show , they are too immature for a real woman , they are terrified that they cannot perform Like a pornstar , so it's easier for them to fantasise about the fact you said you'd meet THEM . It happens on a regular basis . The secret is to always have a plan B or a back up meet planned . Loads of guys love the thought that they can come to your rescue, I've been on here 3 and half years and still can't judge untill the person does actually show up . Be glad they cancel , it's much worse if your sitting around in stockings waiting for them and they don't text or call to cancel or re arrange . Chim up and move on . I've been advised to keep a handful of close genuine friends and meet on a regular basis , that way it's safer , less likely to waste your precious free fab time and more fun as you grow together as experienced fabbers . The sex just gets better and better . "

Ok... This is where I go "EXACTLY WHAT THEY SAID" ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Please read it.... SO TRUE

"It happens , probably best the didn't show , they are too immature for a real woman , they are terrified that they cannot perform Like a pornstar , so it's easier for them to fantasise about the fact you said you'd meet THEM . It happens on a regular basis . The secret is to always have a plan B or a back up meet planned . Loads of guys love the thought that they can come to your rescue, I've been on here 3 and half years and still can't judge untill the person does actually show up . Be glad they cancel , it's much worse if your sitting around in stockings waiting for them and they don't text or call to cancel or re arrange . Chim up and move on . I've been advised to keep a handful of close genuine friends and meet on a regular basis , that way it's safer , less likely to waste your precious free fab time and more fun as you grow together as experienced fabbers . The sex just gets better and better . "

It takes infinite patience to wade through the sea of wankers on here. But this is what I am hoping for, a few genuine people I can meet regularly. Its just too frustrating otherwise.

By *itan79Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In the Middle

When I used to host m and G on another site we always had a shortfall in single guys, even to the degree it was the norm to try and recruit some ad hoc guys from chat etc on the week leading up to the event, and the amount of sick/dying/dead granny's, cats stuck in tree's etc which came up as excuses at the last minute was mind boggling. This from a guys who were the very ones to moan about not getting meats and being full of bravado in chat, yet where mysteriously unable to attend when the y got an opportunity at they're 15 minutes of swing fame!!!

I guess a lot love the fantasy of talking to people on here and as some have mentioned just use it as wank fodder, yet when they get presented with an opportunity of a meet or going to a M and G they lose they're bottle for whatever reasons.

A regular play mate is a bit like hens teeth

at this stage happy if they just show up lol

I really have to say fair play Curvy for giving the unverified guys a chance. It really is there loss for not meeting you when they had the chance! I can honestly say I would not miss the chance if I was lucky enough to get the chance

I've been stood up more by verified guys than by unverified...

OMG can you hear yourselves! ! so you don't think a coffee meet is acceptable. .. Well I'm sorry but I for one am not going to turn up and fuck a random stranger just because he is there. ..... Any more than I would expect a guy to do the same to me! It's not a free sex site. .. It's a swinging site. Playing is based on mutual attraction and chemistry. .. That spark of personality between people. That's what a coffee meet is for .... so arrange it quickly and you can avoid the dreaded ping pong of actual conversation. . How awful to have to do that better still. ... Go to an escourt site.. Maybe that's what you need "

seems you mixed up two postings ..?

I said

"there must be a attraction, i find not all women attractive, so a first meet is ok but -- not a bulk meeting of a couple of applicants-- . So it is important before a meet to exchanging pictures and make calls. This prevents wasting of time on both sides.

as said before, we seems all old enough to manage that, if there is a real interest. I'm not a friend of the senseless message ping pong what ends in nothing"

what is wrong with this ...? It is more or less the same what you said...

» Add a new message to this topic