clickes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is this a site for networking or is it really full of clickes, your views

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

It's what you want it to be.

And its cliques. Apologies for being pedantic.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes, to the first part

no, to the other

Not sure about the networking thing. . . . And i don't think there are any cliques but if there were our crowd would have nothing to do with them .

maybe both?

sure you can network on here. E.g. I got recommendations from people I trust

yes, there are cliques, but that's necessarily a bad thing. There are a few circle of friends who know each other and/or have clicked (see what I did there?)

By *arveygirthycockMan  over a year ago

Belfast

There is not such a clique..(click) anymore. It used to be pathetic in here, and it was mostly the blokes. If they seen another fella getting attention the usual back stabbing: hi jacking threads.. And tge puke up ass licking of women.. Talk anout let yiurself down lads, ive heard some would buck a black eye.. Now i believe it!!

Anyway glad to say i was not one of them, and tbf so e of the lads are still in the forum but have caught themselves on.

Now hi jacking threads.. That suck me off thread was brilliant!!! Ha ha ha the balls on him!!

Belfast

"There is not such a clique..(click) anymore. It used to be pathetic in here, and it was mostly the blokes. If they seen another fella getting attention the usual back stabbing: hi jacking threads.. And the puke up ass licking of women.. Talk about let yourself down lads, ive heard some would buck a black eye.. Now i believe it!!

Anyway glad to say i was not one of them, and tbf some of the lads are still in the forum but have caught themselves on.

Now hi jacking threads.. That suck me off thread was brilliant!!! Ha ha ha the balls on him!! "

Without spelling mistakes:

"maybe both?

yes, there are cliques, but that's necessarily a bad thing. There are a few circle of friends who know each other and/or have clicked (see what I did there?)"

that was supposed to say "NOT necessarily a bad thing"

I wouldn't nesscesarily call it a clique, it's inevitable that you will form friendships with people on here I know the friends I've made I wouldn't be without now, a fantastic bunch so they are

"I wouldn't nesscesarily call it a clique, it's inevitable that you will form friendships with people on here I know the friends I've made I wouldn't be without now, a fantastic bunch so they are "

I agree with ya on that one

By *idandnancy69Couple  over a year ago

carrickfergus

"I wouldn't nesscesarily call it a clique, it's inevitable that you will form friendships with people on here I know the friends I've made I wouldn't be without now, a fantastic bunch so they are

I agree with ya on that one "

I've had some great yarns because of the forums

"I wouldn't nesscesarily call it a clique, it's inevitable that you will form friendships with people on here I know the friends I've made I wouldn't be without now, a fantastic bunch so they are

People who have been here a while and made friends with fellow fabbers and forumites are inevitably refered to as a clique

Then people moan about the cliques and that they over run the forums because they are making the most of the site

Then the 'then in' clique disperses and the people who used to give out about the cliques have formed friends with other forumites and have inadvertently formed their own clique!

Tis the circle of fab life

"People who have been here a while and made friends with fellow fabbers and forumites are inevitably refered to as a clique

Then people moan about the cliques and that they over run the forums because they are making the most of the site

Then the 'then in' clique disperses and the people who used to give out about the cliques have formed friends with other forumites and have inadvertently formed their own clique!

Tis the circle of fab life"

"People who have been here a while and made friends with fellow fabbers and forumites are inevitably refered to as a clique

Perfectly put Lolli

This is so right Lolli

This is so right Lolli"

+1

By *alwayboyMan  over a year ago

Galway

Anniemal was that you Saturday night with your arse in the air getting banged??

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

This is so right Lolli

+1"

U got it in one

Ooops by agreeing am I now in the clique

I'll tell ya where the biggest clique ever is. That bloody chatroom. Its one big circle jerk in there!

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"I'll tell ya where the biggest clique ever is. That bloody chatroom. Its one big circle jerk in there! "

that is only when you are in elfie - sure you have your own we clickety clique - by the way how is the running going

"I'll tell ya where the biggest clique ever is. That bloody chatroom. Its one big circle jerk in there!

that is only when you are in elfie - sure you have your own we clickety clique - by the way how is the running going "

Sure only for my running nobody would have anything to chat about in there. We might be reduced to 'banter'.

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"I'll tell ya where the biggest clique ever is. That bloody chatroom. Its one big circle jerk in there!

that is only when you are in elfie - sure you have your own we clickety clique - by the way how is the running going

Sure only for my running nobody would have anything to chat about in there. We might be reduced to 'banter'. "

yer hole - we could talk about ... err wait ... umm ... how is the running going for you?

People see cliques when they want to see one. Ireland is full of cliques in that case (as I hear from others).

When I joined the site I knew absolutely nobody and gave zero fucks to that fact (why would I?). All it takes is to start chatting to people and posting on forums. Do not expect that people will welcome anybody in just because such person is new to the site. Just storm in, be friendly and start chatting and make sexy friends.

Nothing in life is free and the only things certain are death and taxes (fecking water charges and the crisis related taxes - crisis is over, lower the taxes feckers).

I wonder if I am considered to be part of any of those mysterious cliques. Who can tell?

Yes they are, a great bunch of people!!! Cheers to all!!!!

By *ong riderMan  over a year ago

belfast

the cliques are creepy

"the cliques are creepy"

"the cliques are creepy

"

I didn't know what to say about that...

"the cliques are creepy

I didn't know what to say about that... "

maybe it's a Halloween themed observation!

I heard they were irritating, intimidating, annoying... but what makes them creepy?

By *uaveGentMan  over a year ago

dublin

There is no clique but you can get the perception of one

1) when threads are hijacked by in-jokes off topic

2) when endless 'whose got the best pics / ass / boobs' threads are trotted out

But seriously there is no clique... We all really HATE one-another.

"Anniemal was that you Saturday night with your arse in the air getting banged?? "

Mmmmmmmmm....Don't ya know it!! Lol

Ps...my ass isn't in any click

"Ps...my ass isn't in any click "

Ha ha ha!!!! lol!

Still not sure if I'm in one or not...if I'm in ur clique...let me know wud ya

"Still not sure if I'm in one or not...if I'm in ur clique...let me know wud ya "

sorry had to test the new smilies

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

"Still not sure if I'm in one or not...if I'm in ur clique...let me know wud ya

sorry had to test the new smilies "

this is my fav one.

Us nordies don't appear to have them...we must prefer our Traditional rou.....smiles....SMILES I SAID

By *ammerandthongsCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

What clickes?

"But seriously there is no clique... We all really HATE one-another. "

hahaha, maybe that's it. lol

By *ammerandthongsCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

How do you get those smilies

"What clickes?"

Clickes, clicks, cliques...im confused....

How do you get those smilies "

This as well

Us nordies don't appear to have them...we must prefer our Traditional rou.....smiles....SMILES I SAID "

I don't have them either, it's not fair... Somebody please send some of those nice smileys my way!! thanks!

My knee just clicked

does that count ???

By *idandnancy69Couple  over a year ago

carrickfergus

"My knee just clicked

does that count ???

"

Your knee can click in my conpany anytime

Belfast

"My knee just clicked

does that count ???

"

Yes!

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

so true miss lolli.. loving the new avatar!!!

Palookaville

"But seriously there is no clique... We all really HATE one-another.

hahaha, maybe that's it. lol"

aaww European lad. .... But I likes you lol

By *unstercplCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Cliques do exist, some worse than others but c'est la vie. I think it happens everywhere. It is not necessarily a bad thing once people stay respectful. It is interesting to see the groupthink at work here though. It makes for interesting but usually unpredictable reading.

By *ong riderMan  over a year ago

belfast

yes cliques can make interesting reading but it has been observed before ...when someone criticizes or offends someone in the clique....oh dear..that's when it gets creepy and sinister

Y'all just need to rise above it@@

don't be a drain to speak ur mind on here that's what the forums are for not to boost anyone's ego

people take all of this way too serious like it's all an out havin the craic and some really great sex along the way yummy @@

that's what I'm here for anyways and no god dam clique or non clique is gonna change that! !!@

so come on guys Keep smiling it fucks with people's heads pml

"Y'all just need to rise above it@@

don't be a drain to speak ur mind on here that's what the forums are for not to boost anyone's ego

people take all of this way too serious like it's all an out havin the craic and some really great sex along the way yummy @@

that's what I'm here for anyways and no god dam clique or non clique is gonna change that! !!@

so come on guys Keep smiling it fucks with people's heads pml"

well said Hun!

Palookaville

"Y'all just need to rise above it@@

so come on guys Keep smiling it fucks with people's heads pml well said Hun! "

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

people who are in the so called cliques just think of it as a group of friends like any other group. would you class youself and your mates as a clique in the real world??? would you defend your mates if they got in a row in the pub ? I know I have and would. and all the people who bemoan cliques are technically in a clique that hates cliques (a group of like minded individuals)

"people who are in the so called cliques just think of it as a group of friends like any other group. would you class youself and your mates as a clique in the real world??? would you defend your mates if they got in a row in the pub ? I know I have and would. and all the people who bemoan cliques are technically in a clique that hates cliques (a group of like minded individuals)"

BOOOOOM

What laid said

"people who are in the so called cliques just think of it as a group of friends like any other group. would you class youself and your mates as a clique in the real world??? would you defend your mates if they got in a row in the pub ? I know I have and would. and all the people who bemoan cliques are technically in a clique that hates cliques (a group of like minded individuals)"

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

or alternatively just ignore. I laugh every time the word 'clique' is mentioned on the threads because automatically everyone goes into defense mode and paranoia takes over. The he/she/them are referring to us thoughts take hold. So fecking what if you think your part of a clique. If you were out in a pub within a group and was asked 'are ye friends?', the answer would be yes or no not get all defensive. As for friends defending you in a row on a night out I'd always try and remove them from the situation and not make it worse then what it is.

"people who are in the so called cliques just think of it as a group of friends like any other group. would you class youself and your mates as a clique in the real world??? would you defend your mates if they got in a row in the pub ? I know I have and would. and all the people who bemoan cliques are technically in a clique that hates cliques (a group of like minded individuals) or alternatively just ignore. I laugh every time the word 'clique' is mentioned on the threads because automatically everyone goes into defense mode and paranoia takes over. The he/she/them are referring to us thoughts take hold. So fecking what if you think your part of a clique. If you were out in a pub within a group and was asked 'are ye friends?', the answer would be yes or no not get all defensive. As for friends defending you in a row on a night out I'd always try and remove them from the situation and not make it worse then what it is. "

I got into trouble not too long ago over a similar thread. Best to keep your opinion on this topic to yourself lol

so true miss lolli.. loving the new avatar!!! "

Spanks tis an older pic, haven't used it as an avatar in a while

You got it in one there!!

Was a clique here a while ago. Seem to have abandoned the forums now they can't row with people or bully them. Btw this is a long time ago before many of the current posters.

"maybe both?

yes, there are cliques, but that's necessarily a bad thing. There are a few circle of friends who know each other and/or have clicked (see what I did there?)"

I'd only love to click with you my dear

» Add a new message to this topic