FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Cheaters

Cheaters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Let's say Someone cheats on you, do you take them back?

Once a cheater always a cheater? Or do people learn from their mistakes?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No once a cheater always a cheater

By *excockMan  over a year ago

waterford

"No once a cheater always a cheater "

Agree ... but it doesn't make me happy

The trust is gone...life is too short..get rid and move on..

By *ornyandwellhungMan  over a year ago

belfast

"The trust is gone...life is too short..get rid and move on.."

Jodie, do you mean get rid by the cheater or a new ride?

Get rid of the cheater...ant nobody got time for that shit lol

Oh dear. The moral policemen and women get on their uniform Don their Paisley ite uniforms and start pounding their keyboards to tell the rest of us what they think of us. Time to grab a chair I suppose

It is wat it is....everybodys different...swing together .swing alone watever ..but lies..hurt.stabbed in the back...its all b***ox...move on...just sayin!!

"Oh dear. The moral policemen and women get on their uniform Don their Paisley ite uniforms and start pounding their keyboards to tell the rest of us what they think of us. Time to grab a chair I suppose "

Oh get a grip ffs. My post said nothing about anything. It's just a question

I friend of mine who was in a relationship and he felt trapped in it because of the way she treated him and his confidence was so low but when he would come out with me and the rest of his friends he could talk to any woman and pull them no problem too

Many nights he "stayed" at my house and I had no problem covering for him and saying that..

I wouldn't have called him a cheater but more an opportunist and it was completely her fault for him doing it

Not everything is as it seems when guys and woman "cheat" on their partner

"Oh dear. The moral policemen and women get on their uniform Don their Paisley ite uniforms and start pounding their keyboards to tell the rest of us what they think of us. Time to grab a chair I suppose

Oh get a grip ffs. My post said nothing about anything. It's just a question "

I don't think that comment was directed at you tbf

"Oh dear. The moral policemen and women get on their uniform Don their Paisley ite uniforms and start pounding their keyboards to tell the rest of us what they think of us. Time to grab a chair I suppose

Oh get a grip ffs. My post said nothing about anything. It's just a question

I don't think that comment was directed at you tbf"

directed at himself id say

Great question. . . maybe its worth a shot. . At least you will know then whether things will work out or not. .

If you love someone, forgiving them is the easy part. How can you claim to love someone and not forgive them? It is up to them to win back your trust.

I know some are going to say how can you cheat if you love someone, I don't know the answer to that. But if it happens, do you throw away years of happiness due to one fuck up?

Only our opinion.

Happy swinging lads n lassies.

"If you love someone, forgiving them is the easy part. How can you claim to love someone and not forgive them? It is up to them to win back your trust.

I know some are going to say how can you cheat if you love someone, I don't know the answer to that. But if it happens, do you throw away years of happiness due to one fuck up?

Only our opinion.

Happy swinging lads n lassies."

So if married men or women are on this site and there partners don't know is that a crime. Maybe they just want to explore there sexual side more .

"I friend of mine who was in a relationship and he felt trapped in it because of the way she treated him and his confidence was so low but when he would come out with me and the rest of his friends he could talk to any woman and pull them no problem too

Many nights he "stayed" at my house and I had no problem covering for him and saying that..

I wouldn't have called him a cheater but more an opportunist and it was completely her fault for him doing it

Not everything is as it seems when guys and woman "cheat" on their partner "

that's a very intelligent post very rare here

"If you love someone, forgiving them is the easy part. How can you claim to love someone and not forgive them? It is up to them to win back your trust.

Only our opinion.

the dynamique of each couple is different. And so are the reasons for cheating. Some relationships may be worth fighting for, others not.

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Only our opinion.

Happy swinging lads n lassies.

the dynamique of each couple is different. And so are the reasons for cheating. Some relationships may be worth fighting for, others not. "

Spot on, I was going to post something similar myself.

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

"I friend of mine who was in a relationship and he felt trapped in it because of the way she treated him and his confidence was so low but when he would come out with me and the rest of his friends he could talk to any woman and pull them no problem too

Not everything is as it seems when guys and woman "cheat" on their partner "

so this man could talk to any woman except his own partner and he had so confidence yet he could still pull?

he was so trapped yet he managed nights out with his mates not going home?

am i reading this right?

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

so this man could talk to any woman except his own partner and he had so confidence yet he could still pull?

am i reading this right?"

There's literally trapped and metaphorically trapped.

Just because a guy can go out with his mates it doesnt mean his marriage is happy.

newcastle

[Removed by poster at 28/10/14 09:45:49]

newcastle

am i reading this right?

Just because a guy can go out with his mates it doesnt mean his marriage is happy."

thanks for explaining i thought he was locked in the coal house

He was locked in the metaphorical coal house in his mind Willy.

Only our opinion.

+1

"Let's say Someone cheats on you, do you take them back?

"

only u can decide if u think the person is worth forgiving or not but you'll always have it in the back of your head is he going to do it again best of luck with it

"The weak can never forgive, forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"

""The weak can never forgive, forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"

"

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

Its all about change. If a partner is cheating then the relationship needs to be changed by both parties. No point blaming the cheater. There is two people in a relationship and both need to reassess the part they play in it. That's the mistake I think most make.

If the relationship returns to the same as prior the cheating then chances are here/she will cheat again.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"He was locked in the metaphorical coal house in his mind Willy. "

It's a dark place mostly because of the coal dust

Well I (Mr) believe a cheater should get a second chance. Oh look a man thinking that. Lol

Well my wife soon to be ex wife cheated i gave a second chance boom done it again. That does not mean everyone will be the same. The worst for me was trusting again. That was hard but past that now.

So no don't think once a cheat always a cheat.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"He was locked in the metaphorical coal house in his mind Willy. "

Aye willy, cut him some "slack" will ya??

""The weak can never forgive, forgiveness is the attribute of the strong"

"

am i reading this right?

Just because a guy can go out with his mates it doesnt mean his marriage is happy."

At home she made him feel useless and worthless

No matter what he did at home it was never good enough

He felt he couldn't leave her coz she would stop him from seeing the kids (has since happened)

When he would come out with us on the rare occasion he would go back to his old boisterous self and get brave after a few drinks

Of course we didn't stop him because we knew what he would be going home to again for a few months.

Why is the word "cheat" even used? Straight away it makes the "cheater" almost a bad person. There are many reasons why people form and maintain relationships and its not entirely because of sex.

We all have different sex drives. What would you advise a healthy wife to do if her husband who she loved was unable to have or had zero interest in sex. What is wrong if she stays in her loving relationship but gets her sexual satisfaction elsewhere?

"Why is the word "cheat" even used? Straight away it makes the "cheater" almost a bad person. There are many reasons why people form and maintain relationships and its not entirely because of sex.

We all have different sex drives. What would you advise a healthy wife to do if her husband who she loved was unable to have or had zero interest in sex. What is wrong if she stays in her loving relationship but gets her sexual satisfaction elsewhere?

"

I don't care about why, how etc

The word cheat is used because that's what it is - cheating

It's a general question. I've not started a thread giving out about what people get up to, I couldn't care less, everyone has their story and reason for being here. That's fine.

Was just asking a general question about whether or not people can/could/have/would forgive someone for cheating on them

"Why is the word "cheat" even used? Straight away it makes the "cheater" almost a bad person. There are many reasons why people form and maintain relationships and its not entirely because of sex.

I don't care about why, how etc

The word cheat is used because that's what it is - cheating

It's a general question. I've not started a thread giving out about what people get up to, I couldn't care less, everyone has their story and reason for being here. That's fine.

Was just asking a general question about whether or not people can/could/have/would forgive someone for cheating on them"

At least be truthful in your posts and avoid daft statements. Of course you are judging . Calling someone a cheat is full of accusation. It's not a call for debate. It's a condemnation. Plain and simple. If that's what you think then good for you. Just don't pretend it's something else

I think cheating is a lot more prevalent than we may think. I've met two married women before and I could have easily slept with them if I had felt so inclined. Also, every other week I have to listen to one of my friends saying how they got off with some married women they met the night before. I think if you're not happy with a relationship you should grow a pair of figurative balls and say it, wheather it be that the sex isn't good enough or their partner is emotionally detached or whatever. It's the snaking around that bothers me

By *itan79Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In the Middle

Completely agree with Tom4 here, the word itself cast's an opinion.

Nobody here knows about anyone's situation away from the site, but alas due to past previous bad experiences etc opinions are developed and cast in stone and no amount of clarification etc will suffice, as I say if your explaining, your losing already.

It Boils down to you either give a shite about it or you don't.

"The trust is gone...life is too short..get rid and move on.."

If only life were so black and white. Feelings like sex come in many shades of gray so depending on the shade moving on may not be so easy

Belfast

"

I'll keep my opinion on what if anything is wrong in such a scenario to myself but if you are seeing someone behind your partners back - whether for emotional or physical satisfaction - it is cheating. I don't understand why people are tiptoeing around the word.

It's cheating, now proceed with the debate.

I'll keep my opinion on what if anything is wrong in such a scenario to myself but if you are seeing someone behind your partners back - whether for emotional or physical satisfaction - it is cheating. I don't understand why people are tiptoeing around the word.

It's cheating, now proceed with the debate. "

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

People can learn and change, but usually it takes something to make them change. Getting caught and being let away with it, is in 99.99% of cases not enough to make a cheater change.

You can even see on here, not one of the cheaters has any intention at all of stopping and is so set on cheating they want others to change their opinion on cheaters, rather than stop.

It is strong to forgive, so as you break up with a cheater and tell them you don't want to see them ever again, also tell them you forgive them. Forgiveness does not mean you have to stay with them.

Why do people even think cheating should be accepted on a swinger site. If you didn't have your wife you would be turned away from swing parties, and if you were a single male you needed to be verified. It was never about getting sex behind your partners back, was it?

SO if you're cheating be clear about it, and be strong and accepting that a lot of people will see you as untrustworthy. Try and lay off the sob stories cause they can be nauseating. Be big girls and boys about it and try get your bit without hurting or toying with genuine people on here.

Cause some people wont mind, try find them instead of trying to find acceptance.

Well said, safey

"I think cheating is a lot more prevalent than we may think. I've met two married women before and I could have easily slept with them if I had felt so inclined. Also, every other week I have to listen to one of my friends saying how they got off with some married women they met the night before. I think if you're not happy with a relationship you should grow a pair of figurative balls and say it, wheather it be that the sex isn't good enough or their partner is emotionally detached or whatever. It's the snaking around that bothers me

"

Absolutely right - it takes maturity and the power to make your own decisions and decide that commitment is commitmemt and crossing the line of temptation just isn't an option.

Cheating is down to a lack of communication - which is itself, a bad sign for a couple. That's where the rot starts and doubts creep in and where uncertainty develops. Numerous, complex reasons why cheating happens so it's not a simple moral issue whereby we "forgive" the transgressor in all cases because it's 5he right thing to do. They should be forgiven only if they have earned the right to be forgiven...e.g. ,If they are cheating repeatedly, it sounds like committed relationships aren't for them - no point forgiving someone who's lack of self-knowledge or neediness will just make them fuck your head up again and again...

I just love these guys climbing to the top of the nearest hill and thumping their bare chests with the certainty that only vacant ignorance can bring. The clear reasoning that comes from having no clue.

It's the same ignorance that has the same pass judgement on strangers. The same ignorance that spawns the abuse that is sent on this site.

You have no clue because you don't know the person you are passing judgement on.

So next time you are at a party with other swingers make sure you check the ring finger of the guy or gal you have your cock or pussy attached to for fear they might be cheating. Cos you don't want to be complicit now do you?

I knew when this was posted the moralistic morons would be out in force. The ones who like to judge and sneer. Who come up with ignorant slogans such as it's cheating let the debate begin. How dumb is that?

Let me suggest a more workable slogan

Don't judge me cos my sins are not your sins. ..

Tom4 you clearly have an issue with this subject and seem to be taking it all a bit too personally

I suggest you step away from the thread if you don't like it's content.

And please do not call me a liar, I've already said my OP was a general statement and I'm not judging anyone

"Oh dear. The moral policemen and women get on their uniform Don their Paisley ite uniforms and start pounding their keyboards to tell the rest of us what they think of us. Time to grab a chair I suppose "

That escalated quickly

Can't we all just agree that cheetahs are lovely

"That escalated quickly

Can't we all just agree that cheetahs are lovely "

Don't mind the cheetahs, just don't understand the lion.

"That escalated quickly

Can't we all just agree that cheetahs are lovely

Don't mind the cheetahs, just don't understand the lion. "

I got cheated on, I was partly to blame I guess, although I never cheated myself. I tried to forgive but all the reasons she did it in the first place got in the way and made it harder.

Broke my heart into a million pieces.

Still hurts thinking about it. Stomach feels sick just typing this.

maybe you should forgive but forgiving doesn't mean you have to continue as a couple.

So in answer to your question,

I think its worth trying to forgive though but not always possible.

It's not only the leopard who doesn't change his spots. And, isn't he happy not even knowing he has spots. Best to leave him alone. As your Gran said....if you cannot say anything nice....

"I just love these guys climbing to the top of the nearest hill and thumping their bare chests with the certainty that only vacant ignorance can bring. The clear reasoning that comes from having no clue.

It's the same ignorance that has the same pass judgement on strangers. The same ignorance that spawns the abuse that is sent on this site.

You have no clue because you don't know the person you are passing judgement on.

So next time you are at a party with other swingers make sure you check the ring finger of the guy or gal you have your cock or pussy attached to for fear they might be cheating. Cos you don't want to be complicit now do you?

I knew when this was posted the moralistic morons would be out in force. The ones who like to judge and sneer. Who come up with ignorant slogans such as it's cheating let the debate begin. How dumb is that?

Don't judge me cos my sins are not your sins. .."

NEVER TAKE THEM BACK THEY SHOWED LACK OF RESPECT AND HONESY NEVER TRUST THEM AGAIN THEY HAD THEIR CHANCE AND BLEW IT

"

Cheating happens for a reason. From personal experience it helped my marriage as we both realised it was worth the effort..... And we discovered and enjoyed swinging x

No happy endings here but that's a whole other story x

"So if married men or women are on this site and there partners don't know is that a crime. Maybe they just want to explore there sexual side more . "

"The trust is gone...life is too short..get rid and move on..

If only life were so black and white. Feelings like sex come in many shades of gray so depending on the shade moving on may not be so easy "

Totally agree. this topic comes up quite regularly doesn't it. Do you take back someone who has strayed? It depends on how hurt you are by it. Will they do it again? Probably, but it might take years before it happens again. My partner has cheated but I've gotten over it on more than one occasion. TBH I'd like to be there when she's with another man but she's not into swinging. Maybe I'm a bit shallow ?? We've got a strong relationships and great home and family, in my opinion a bit of strange doesn't have to come between 2 people. Just saying

"That escalated quickly

Can't we all just agree that cheetahs are lovely "

I took back my ex when I found out she cheated, she promised the sun moon and stars and all was well for a few months as we tried to work on our relationship..... fool me!! Caught her again and to be honest she's out of our lives now purely through her own selfishness. Only then did I realize how long it had been going on for....years and with numerous guys!!

Hurt like he'll but still life goes on and slowly rebuilding mine and my children's lives.

I'd have given her more respect if she just wanted out of the marriage for the sake of not loving me but no she had to destroy all our lives plus members of her family knew she was carrying on, good luck with her new partner and hopefully they are happy..... Because I am. A friend told me this before and I think of it every now and then. "No person is worth your tears but the one who is won't make you cry.

I

By *issScarlett25Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Only the person that has been cheated on has the ability to say I'll try or not. There are so many levels of cheating. I personally would rather a partner pay for sex than have an emotional affaire with someone.

" I personally would rather a partner pay for sex than have an emotional affaire with someone.

"

Is this not the same thing? Your still going behind your partners back to get your kicks. Cheating is cheating.

I think an emotional affair (without actually meeting anyone) could be just has damaging be it through text, Facebook, Skype or fab as your not giving 100% to your own relationship!

i was married and had often suggested to him about going swinging but he was horrified

so he decided it was much better to have a affair behind my back and lots more fun

i decided it would he would be much better as a ex husband ....

and iv not looked back since

"i was married and had often suggested to him about going swinging but he was horrified

so he decided it was much better to have a affair behind my back and lots more fun

i decided it would he would be much better as a ex husband ....

and iv not looked back since "

By *ncognito4nowWoman  over a year ago

Greater (much greater) Belfast

"I just love these guys climbing to the top of the nearest hill and thumping their bare chests with the certainty that only vacant ignorance can bring. The clear reasoning that comes from having no clue.

Don't judge me cos my sins are not your sins. .."

Don't judge me cos my sins are not your sins. .. "

I think the op first post is not about cheating whether its right or wrong but about forgiveness ?

Jeez!! The narrow minds..especially on a swingers site....simply amaze me. Actually no...they don't!

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Yea its moved on a bit to a general cheating thread

i grew up in a house with cheaters,,both my parents,and it wasn't a nice childhood

grew up with constant screaming rows and lots of splitting up and back together for more. I have a half brother that i know about,and can't tell him he is,and probably alto more family i don't know about

while im glad they explored their securities,,as was said earlier,but personally i wish i didn't have such selfish bastards as parents

Sorry guys but this is a swinging site. If everyone knows exactly what it is they're getting into before they get into it cheating shouldn't be an issue.

If it becomes one maybe it's time to reevaluate exactly what it is you're looking for in the first place.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"I think the op first post is not about cheating whether its right or wrong but about forgiveness ?"

That's the way I read it

"I think the op first post is not about cheating whether its right or wrong but about forgiveness ?"

Agreed.... I think the original intent was to explore whether people who have been cheated on can/should forgive the cheaper. Well that is how I tried to answer the question anyway.

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

First few years of marriage I would say there was no way I could forgive a betrayal..... But 20 plus years of marriage and I would think completely different...cause sex is sex and love is love the two are not the same...

"I think the op first post is not about cheating whether its right or wrong but about forgiveness ?

Agreed.... I think the original intent was to explore whether people who have been cheated on can/should forgive the cheaper. Well that is how I tried to answer the question anyway."

That was exactly it but as usual on here you can't have a general discussion without people taking things far too personally and thinking they're personally being attacked

I am on a few sites some if them dating and I find people on them respect that I'm married and out looking for sex with others. I am on this swinging site ?? and omg I have never met so many bitchy people, for f@@k sake people it's a site for meeting up for sex. We are all here for one thing, if your against people who are married and want to explore their sexuality them maybe it's you who has the problem not them. Can't wait till my site supporter fee runs out that's all that's keeping me here.

Belfast

"I am on a few sites some if them dating and I find people on them respect that I'm married and out looking for sex with others. I am on this swinging site ?? and omg I have never met so many bitchy people, for f@@k sake people it's a site for meeting up for sex. We are all here for one thing, if your against people who are married and want to explore their sexuality them maybe it's you who has the problem not them. Can't wait till my site supporter fee runs out that's all that's keeping me here. "

Shut the door after you there's the good man.

Every one is entitled to a opinon and most people dont want to play with married people. It may be a swing site but dont mean people.dont have morals.

"I am on a few sites some if them dating and I find people on them respect that I'm married and out looking for sex with others. I am on this swinging site ?? and omg I have never met so many bitchy people, for f@@k sake people it's a site for meeting up for sex. We are all here for one thing, if your against people who are married and want to explore their sexuality them maybe it's you who has the problem not them. Can't wait till my site supporter fee runs out that's all that's keeping me here. "

A fiver is keeping you here??

"I am on a few sites some if them dating and I find people on them respect that I'm married and out looking for sex with others. I am on this swinging site ?? and omg I have never met so many bitchy people, for f@@k sake people it's a site for meeting up for sex. We are all here for one thing, if your against people who are married and want to explore their sexuality them maybe it's you who has the problem not them. Can't wait till my site supporter fee runs out that's all that's keeping me here.

A fiver is keeping you here?? "

ah now come on its £ 10 and thats sterling not euros

They respect that you're cheating? You should stick with them so, we would prefer to meet other couples who are swinging together as a couple.

"I am on a few sites some if them dating and I find people on them respect that I'm married and out looking for sex with others. I am on this swinging site ?? and omg I have never met so many bitchy people, for f@@k sake people it's a site for meeting up for sex. We are all here for one thing, if your against people who are married and want to explore their sexuality them maybe it's you who has the problem not them. Can't wait till my site supporter fee runs out that's all that's keeping me here.

A fiver is keeping you here??

ah now come on its £ 10 and thats sterling not euros"

Ah well in that case sure you'd have to stay and just put up with being outraged and indignant!

around

"

Just a reminder of the op!!!

Just a reminder of the op!!! "

nice try Kim

around

nice try Kim "

i'm getting tired of rolling my eyes

nice try Kim i'm getting tired of rolling my eyes "

Thanks Kim.won't work though. People see what they want to and that's it

[Removed by poster at 30/10/14 07:37:55]

I was watching Cheaters the other night, that presenter must have been cheated on so bad he decided to out every cheater in the world lol

nice try Kim i'm getting tired of rolling my eyes

Thanks Kim.won't work though. People see what they want to and that's it "

.......which is a pity as its a very interesting topic and Id love to see it explored and discussed more. Theres not too many people who havent experienced it and to see how various people have dealt with it can/could be enlightening and/or helpful.

Shut the door after you there's the good man."

with people like you here gladley

They respect that you're cheating? You should stick with them so, we would prefer to meet other couples who are swinging together as a couple. "

atleast they have respect, and accept people for who they are no like the bull shit that goes on here

I think we are into the whole separation of love and sex issue here aren't we? If people can can separate sex from love then the whole topic becomes a moot point..

However if we as swingers cant separate the two then there's trouble ahead..

good topic though.

I do believe personal opinions were asked for so please no attacks towards me...

I have been cheated on in the past and it is something I would never ever do to anyone cause I know how much it hurt me when I found out.

I have been with married men that are on this site but that is their choice to cheat. not mine. they are going to cheat with someone so.. Everyone has their own experiences. cheating is cheating is cheating at the end of the day but its everyones own personal choice how they react to it. I would agree if not happy in a relationship why not get out but as someone already stated after 20+ years of marriage would getting out really be worth the hassle to everyone.. There are so many different reasons why and circumstances but personally, I repeat PERSONALLY, I would never forgive.

"I think we are into the whole separation of love and sex issue here aren't we? If people can can separate sex from love then the whole topic becomes a moot point..

However if we as swingers cant separate the two then there's trouble ahead..

good topic though."

If you love someone and cheat on them are they not going to get hurt? Would you intentionally hurt someone you love???

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

I think its very much down to reach individual and what the circumstances are and how much love they have for each other. ... Peopleare very jjudgemental about this but there are many reasons why someone may cheat . Personally i think if you want to forgive someone and make it work you will. People are fallible .... That's life. .. How you deal with it is down to what you want to be the end result tbh.. and then you find a way to achieve that

Belfast

Shut the door after you there's the good man.with people like you here gladley "

Cheerios then ....have a nice life living your lie xx

Harsh and extremely narrow minded springs to mind.

"If you love someone and cheat on them are they not going to get hurt? "

They have to get caught first.

By *lwaysforfunMan  over a year ago

Swingerstown

"

Some can learn from their mistakes and there's no hard and fast rule as to how they cheated, why they cheated or will they cheat again but if there's love involved then who knows what a couple can over come

around

"Harsh and extremely narrow minded springs to mind."

What is?

Some can learn from their mistakes and there's no hard and fast rule as to how they cheated, why they cheated or will they cheat again but if there's love involved then who knows what a couple can over come"

As I stated above if there is love involved would u intentionally hurt someone you love?????

"If you love someone and cheat on them are they not going to get hurt?

They have to get caught first. "

Why take the risk? If you love someone you would do anything to protect them and you wouldn't intentionally take the risk of hurting them.

"If you love someone and cheat on them are they not going to get hurt?

They have to get caught first.

Why take the risk? If you love someone you would do anything to protect them and you wouldn't intentionally take the risk of hurting them. "

Tell that to the cheaters. I want nothing to do with them.

By *lwaysforfunMan  over a year ago

Swingerstown

Some can learn from their mistakes and there's no hard and fast rule as to how they cheated, why they cheated or will they cheat again but if there's love involved then who knows what a couple can over come

As I stated above if there is love involved would u intentionally hurt someone you love?????"

And as I stated, you don't know the circumstances of who,what,when,where or why.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Woohoo! Luvvin the thread folks!

"Woohoo! Luvvin the thread folks! "

Yeah.....went exactly as planned

After catching them cheating and u decide to take them back, the relationship will never be the what it was like before. Don’t get me wrong people have had stronger relationships after cheating has happened, but usually it doesn’t work out this way. Your trust and respect is gone and ye can work hard to get this back but it might never happen.

I don’t believe in once a cheat, always a cheat but I do believe once a cheat, there is a high chance of cheating again

Belfast

"Woohoo! Luvvin the thread folks!

"

It's the chaos theory lady.........

I cheated in my exams once, hid my chemistry book in the bogs, total masterplan

It's the chaos theory lady......... "

maybe not I just might stick around to be certain people a hard time hahahaha

It's the chaos theory lady......... maybe not I just might stick around to be certain people a hard time hahahaha "

What a lovely way to paint yourself.... Good luck on here!

» Add a new message to this topic