FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Rude or just me?

Rude or just me?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone, my first post

Anyway, was chatting to a girl on here for a day or two. We were getting on grand, or as well as you can do in short bursts of text and innuendo. She suggested that we swap face pics. I was happy to, and then she didn't reply back. Like ever. Thank god I'm not thin skinned but isn't is just a bit rude? I might be an acquired taste, but then so is everyone. Anyone got any views?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *s. AppletreeWoman  over a year ago

curtain twitching sleepy village

Sometimes its best not to question why ...just accept that is how it goes...remain nice and gentlemanly and it will stand to you ....and don't come across as needy ..just my thoughts ..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Happens quite often we believe so ur not the only one I can assure you.Onwards and upwards

Definitely not need i hope. Do you think I'm needy? Now I'm getting a complex. Ugly and needy lol.

"Sometimes its best not to question why ...just accept that is how it goes...remain nice and gentlemanly and it will stand to you ....and don't come across as needy ..just my thoughts .. "

Agree entirely! Have learnt that it's best to say nothing at all than trying to be nice about it. I've been at the receiving end of such 'no responses' and silence has spoken louder than any words.

Have to admit it hurt's but you bear it and eventually move on.

By *illow1972Man  over a year ago

Naas

Ah I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure the person just doesn't want to offend. I've had a few non replies. Its kinda funny when you see that the message has actually been deleted in record time!

Yeah, it stinks, and I'll be honest, I was sorely tempted to do the whole mouthful thing. But I'm way too nice for that lol

We all can't be everyone's type, forget about it and move on.

Yes she was rude. Although you probably feel cheated, don't. My guess would be that after viewing your pic she decided "I don't want to meet so why should I send a pic so he knows who I am". Nothing you can do, get used to it.

you know what? my first post in the forums many moons ago was exactly about the same experience! I couldn't understand at the time that someone would behave like this after having chatted for a long time and then after I sent my face pic: boom! blocked! I was absolutely ripped apart by the forumites.

You will grow a thicker skin too in time. Just like me. All the best.

» Add a new message to this topic