I fear it will sizzle if I put ice on it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atiePWoman  over a year ago

Secret Location

Ice and savlon cream

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I left it on for too long and now my foo foo stings Stupid me"
cold cloth for a bit and then some sudocream you should be fine in an hour or so

By *alwayboyMan  over a year ago

Galway

After having been told my danglies (American: "dingle-berries") looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits.

Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considerd myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was.

I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head.

Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg.

Stuggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair.Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief.

I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned.

Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse.

This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.

The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering " Ooooh that feels good "

Understandingly this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction.

I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect . :-

I was going to do mine this evening ... Now I'm re thinking that

"After having been told my danglies (American: "dingle-berries") looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits.

Being a bit of a romantic I thought I would do the deed on the missus's birthday as a bit of a treat.I ordered it well in advance and working in the North sea I considerd myself a bit above some of the characters writing the previous reviews and wrote them off as soft office types oh my fellow sufferers how wrong I was.

I waited until the other half was tucked up in bed and after giving some vague hints about a special surprise I went down to the bathroom. Initially all went well and I applied the gel and stood waiting for something to happen. I didn't have long to wait.

At first there was a gentle warmth which in a matter of seconds was replaced by an intense burning and a feeling I can only describe as like being given a barbed wire wedgie by two people intent on hitting the ceiling with my head.

Religion hadn't featured much in my life until that night but I suddenly became willing to convert to any religion to stop the violent burning around the turd tunnel and what seemed like the destruction of the meat and two veg.

Stuggling to not bite through my bottom lip I tried to wash the gel of in the sink and only succeeded in blocking the plughole with a mat of hair.Through the haze of tears I struggled out of the bathroom across the hall into the kitchen by this time walking was not really possible and I crawled the final yard to the fridge in the hope of some form of cold relief.

I yanked the freezer drawer out and found a tub of ice cream, tore the lid of and positioned it under me. The relief was fantastic but only temporary as it melted fairly quickly and the fiery stabbing soon returned.

Due to the shape of the ice cream tub I hadn't managed to give the starfish any treatment and I groped around in the draw for something else as I was sure my vision was going to fail fairly soon. I grabbed a bag of what I later found out was frozen sprouts and tore it open trying to be quiet as I did so. I took a handful of them and tried in vain to clench some between the cheeks of my arse.

This was not doing the trick as some of the gel had found it's way up the chutney channel and it felt like the space shuttle was running it's engines behind me.This was probably and hopefully the only time in my life I was going to wish there was a gay snowman in the kitchen which should give you some idea of the depths I was willing to sink to in order to ease the pain.

The only solution my pain crazed mind could come up with was to gently ease one of the sprouts where no veg had gone before.

Unfortunately, alerted by the strange grunts coming from the kitchen the other half chose that moment to come and investigate and was greeted by the sight of me, arse in the air, strawberry ice cream dripping from my bell end pushing a sprout up my arse while muttering " Ooooh that feels good "

Understandingly this was a shock to her and she let out a scream and as I hadn't heard her come in it caused an involutary spasm of shock in myself which resulted in the sprout being ejected at quite some speed in her direction.

I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect . :-"

Oh, I'm sorry... But I actually laughed out loud there. It's the style of delivery. Genius.

By *ammerandthongsCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

As mad as it sounds put a tiny bit foundation on it leave for 30 mins or so & rinse off it usually works

I really did lol

"After having been told my danglies (American: "dingle-berries") looked like an elderly rastafarian I decided to take the plunge and buy some of this as previous shaving attempts had only been mildly succesful and I nearly put my back out trying to reach the more difficult bits.

I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect . :-"

gotta love the amazon reviews lol

By *cjoyCouple  over a year ago

Galway

I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect . :-

Oh, I'm sorry... But I actually laughed out loud there. It's the style of delivery. Genius."

First time I read that I laughed until I cried!! There's a couple of other good Amazon reviews on there too

Miss McJoy

By *oughandCurvyCouple  over a year ago

galway

I'm in tears laughing sorry for for your pain pain but thanks for brightening an otherwise dreary day!

By *oughandCurvyCouple  over a year ago

galway

[Removed by poster at 29/10/14 16:28:36]

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks for all the tips... I used an ice cold cloth and the antiseptic cream... but not before I had to go for a wee... holy mother of God, the pain took my breath away...

thanks for the Amazon story, it makes me laugh even though it reminds me of someone similarly stupid... me!!!

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

Sweet use nair that's much more delicate on the foofoo

Best get the area numbed

Best get the area numbed

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Oh, I'm sorry... But I actually laughed out loud there. It's the style of delivery. Genius."

Brillant...way to funny!!!

[Removed by poster at 29/10/14 18:00:38]

Funniest thing ive ever heard on fab. Had me laughing like a donkey!!!

If you put the ice cream back in the fridge for the kids, did you do the same with the sprout !!!!

By *illow1972Man  over a year ago

Naas

I use veet on my legs. I have two stop-watches on the go for fear I'd go over time and it would be the ruination of my legs!

Yep. That story about the sprout is the funniest I have read in years. Hope there are more to come. Brilliant.

"Sweet use nair that's much more delicate on the foofoo"

now you're telling me

Lmao, funniest thing I've read in quite a while

The Amazon reviews are so funny. here's another one:

Being a regular bloke who watches Football and does not like watching the WWWF l had never even considered getting rid of the hair down below, this was before l discovered l had somehow got infected with 100's of tiny new friends down there.

Also being a regular bloke l never, ever read reviews which is why l own 2 ''Sunggies'' and one of those lights you attach to your forehead to help you read at night ( those things really, really hurt ).

l thought about just shaving but my hands tend to shake when l get excited , plus had no idea how to deal with the wrinkly bits, l was so excited to find this product in the local chemists ( funnily enough it was a full stack of them, no-one else had seemed to buy one before.

I got home and again being a normal bloke l smothered the whole tube over my bits.

As others have mentioned, the first minute or so is actually very good, l felt very much how a nice hotdog must feel.

Then it got hotter and hotter and even hotter, my 2 veg vanished for their own protection and ''Percy'' turned a almost beautiful shade of deep purple. The good thing was that my little friends got the heck out of there, some using Percy as a tiny ( by then ) gangplank, was very much like rats leaving a sinking ship.

I cannot describe the pain l felt, the closest l can come is a huge toothache....but a hot toothache, that's if your tooth was floppy and you were drinking battery acid, it hurt so bad it made the time l at on a wasps nest seem trivial, the bad thing is now its gone l kinda miss it.

Fear not my friends, l soon discovered that ''Dannon'' yogurt ( Peach if possible ) along with that squirty cream works great as a relief, though you keep having to put more on every 20 minutes or so, as a bonus it smells pretty nice as well.

Wonderful product, removes hair and also gets rid of unwanted visitors. 5 stars from me and l will buy again

lol class

I hope you were rewarded for your suffering

Good old sudercream

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

Leave the sudocrem for babies bums...

Try using anything with aloe in it or if you've any ultracalming range from Dermalogica put it on there...

Even after sun will help..

(Pro waxer)

Oh and leave the undies off if you can, no hot showers and b careful of friction..

"Leave the sudocrem for babies bums...

Try using anything with aloe in it or if you've any ultracalming range from Dermalogica put it on there...

Even after sun will help..

(Pro waxer)

Oh and leave the undies off if you can, no hot showers and b careful of friction..

"

undies off, but didn't stop "the friction" which obviously made it much worse.

I'm already much better

i posted a simaliar thread titled Best hair removal in the Ireland forum still red swollen and tender

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

I stick to waxing...remember learning the hard way with veet... and now never forget Mr cajun and his rash thread

wax is the answer

I used to wax but I didn't like the phases in between

I'm starting to think if laser is the answer

I can understand that having a sprout farted against your leg at 11 at night in the kitchen probably wasn't the special surprise she was expecting and having to explain to the kids the next day what the strange hollow in the ice cream was didn't improve my status So to sum it up Veet removes hair, dignity and self respect

that the best story ive heard in a while lol

"I stick to waxing...remember learning the hard way with veet... and now never forget Mr cajun and his rash thread

wax is the answer "

oh I rem that thread SS,done the veet and learnt my lesson ,wax all the way

"I stick to waxing...remember learning the hard way with veet... and now never forget Mr cajun and his rash thread

wax is the answer oh I rem that thread SS,done the veet and learnt my lesson ,wax all the way "

Oooh but isn't it not sore down there to wax....that's what puts me off waxing!

After a really embarrassing trip to my local Gp a few months back about using. veet on my ladybits , I had a horrible reaction to it almost blisters , the sheer amusement in my doctors face she gave me the number of a lady that calls out to your home and waxes , best thing I've ever done , plus I kind of get off on the pain

ooooo x i feel your pain x

been there x done that x

vaseline by the bucket x

Funniest thing I've read in a long time. Actually have tears rolling down my cheeks

Funniest thing I've read in a long time. Actually have tears rolling down my cheeks "

By *liceandraWoman  over a year ago

with the faries

I sat at the dinner table one night reading the Amazon reviews for veet for men, I laughed that much and hard I fell off the seat and bumped my head but still kept laughing. How your bits are back to normal soon Sweetwispers

Funniest thing I've read in a long time. Actually have tears rolling down my cheeks "

By *heButterflyCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Wicklow

I do the whole hair removal cream job once a week and I find Veet is quicker and stings me less than Nair. I don't use wax because I don't like that you have to let it grow between sessions. I would love laser but alas, I can't afford it! Maybe some day....

"After a really embarrassing trip to my local Gp a few months back about using. veet on my ladybits , I had a horrible reaction to it almost blisters , the sheer amusement in my doctors face she gave me the number of a lady that calls out to your home and waxes , best thing I've ever done , plus I kind of get off on the pain "

Can you pm me their number?

"After a really embarrassing trip to my local Gp a few months back about using. veet on my ladybits , I had a horrible reaction to it almost blisters , the sheer amusement in my doctors face she gave me the number of a lady that calls out to your home and waxes , best thing I've ever done , plus I kind of get off on the pain

Can't pm u . Out of your age range. She has a page on Facebook called "mobilebeauty Dublin"

Can you pm me their number? "

thanks miss spankable!!

By *ippcoupe2Couple  over a year ago

cahir/cashel

brilliant story

» Add a new message to this topic