FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Choc

Choc

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *0shadesofash OP   Woman  over a year ago

DUBLIN

This isn't swinger related I just need advice cause yas no how stupit I get if I made chocolate apples now would they go off by tomorrow or be all brown when they bite into them? Don't wanna have to do them all tomorrow with the 100 other things iv to do

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No they should hold if u have room in the fridge u could put them in there just to be sure

the apples should be fine, keep them in the fridge after making them xx

DUBLIN

Thanks Hun I'd rather get them outta the way tonight after work than do them all tomorrow I'll just shove them all in the fridge

Do some toffee apples too, taaaaasty

I'm calling to your house ash

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Why did I just get a flashback of the chief from south park sing ing "suck on my chocolate salty balls"

DUBLIN

I hav dark and white choc no toffee but I'm gonna make little cake pops to like lollys but cakes

DUBLIN

"Why did I just get a flashback of the chief from south park sing ing "suck on my chocolate salty balls" "
haha trust u cj

By *umpsuitCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Dip the choc in sprinkles after you've coated the apples.Oh I love making cake pops. Did some to look like little pumpkins last night for any callers tomorrow.

DUBLIN

"Dip the choc in sprinkles after you've coated the apples.Oh I love making cake pops. Did some to look like little pumpkins last night for any callers tomorrow."
I hav halloween sprinkles for them ah I never taught of that I'm snappin now

If u really want a laugh and if it's for adults or work mates

Throw a few chocolate covered onions in there too

Have dave get down on all 4s then get a stick put an apple on the end off said stick get a very small amount off ky jelly on his cute little choco star then ram that apple home twist stick for 30 seconds quickly remove the stick from daves choco star place apple on a plate & then enjoy

DUBLIN

"If u really want a laugh and if it's for adults or work mates

Throw a few chocolate covered onions in there too

"

haha I don't that on my brother one year was gas these are for kids tho although there is a few I wouldn't mind givin some onions to haha

DUBLIN

"Have dave get down on all 4s then get a stick put an apple on the end off said stick get a very small amount off ky jelly on his cute little choco star then ram that apple home twist stick for 30 seconds quickly remove the stick from daves choco star place apple on a plate & then enjoy "
I'd love to know what does be goin on in your mind sometimes haha

"Have dave get down on all 4s then get a stick put an apple on the end off said stick get a very small amount off ky jelly on his cute little choco star then ram that apple home twist stick for 30 seconds quickly remove the stick from daves choco star place apple on a plate & then enjoy I'd love to know what does be goin on in your mind sometimes haha "

ah ash id love to show ye

DUBLIN

"Have dave get down on all 4s then get a stick put an apple on the end off said stick get a very small amount off ky jelly on his cute little choco star then ram that apple home twist stick for 30 seconds quickly remove the stick from daves choco star place apple on a plate & then enjoy I'd love to know what does be goin on in your mind sometimes haha

ah ash id love to show ye "

haha I bet ya would :P no Choco star tho ya can fuck off haha

"Have dave get down on all 4s then get a stick put an apple on the end off said stick get a very small amount off ky jelly on his cute little choco star then ram that apple home twist stick for 30 seconds quickly remove the stick from daves choco star place apple on a plate & then enjoy I'd love to know what does be goin on in your mind sometimes haha

ah ash id love to show ye haha I bet ya would :P no Choco star tho ya can fuck off haha "

na ye can save that shite for poor dave

By *umpsuitCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

If you have white chocolate you could make them look like ghosts with a little bit of black food colour for the eyes.

DUBLIN

ah ash id love to show ye haha I bet ya would :P no Choco star tho ya can fuck off haha

na ye can save that shite for poor dave "

ha ha think he takes enough shite off me haha

DUBLIN

"If you have white chocolate you could make them look like ghosts with a little bit of black food colour for the eyes."
that's a great idea should of just picked u up we could of had an apple night haha

ah ash id love to show ye haha I bet ya would :P no Choco star tho ya can fuck off haha

na ye can save that shite for poor dave ha ha think he takes enough shite off me haha"

id well beleive it ash.

By *excockMan  over a year ago

waterford

"This isn't swinger related I just need advice cause yas no how stupit I get if I made chocolate apples now would they go off by tomorrow or be all brown when they bite into them? Don't wanna have to do them all tomorrow with the 100 other things iv to do "

R u bringing them to the meet?? Hope sooo x

DUBLIN

"This isn't swinger related I just need advice cause yas no how stupit I get if I made chocolate apples now would they go off by tomorrow or be all brown when they bite into them? Don't wanna have to do them all tomorrow with the 100 other things iv to do

R u bringing them to the meet?? Hope sooo x"

haha wouldn't say there gonna last kids smelt the chocolate in there sleep they be gone before I get down in the mornin haha

Ash i cant believe ur tread is still going and the stick i could give ye

but i wont & that just gose to show how much of a gent i am

DUBLIN

"Ash i cant believe ur tread is still going and the stick i could give ye

but i wont & that just gose to show how much of a gent i am "

haha wtf are u on about either I really am as stupit as I think or u just confuse the shit outta me haha

Lomfo with ur little apple thing

im making choco boobs any1 wana tell me how to put my tits on ice after i cover them in choc

Ash if I nick a few apples from my neighbours garden will u cover them in chocolate? haha

DUBLIN

"Lomfo with ur little apple thing

im making choco boobs any1 wana tell me how to put my tits on ice after i cover them in choc "

nothin wrong with my apple thing haha hope ya scald yourself haha

DUBLIN

"Ash if I nick a few apples from my neighbours garden will u cover them in chocolate? haha"
course I'll charge ya extra for sprinkles tho

"Ash if I nick a few apples from my neighbours garden will u cover them in chocolate? hahacourse I'll charge ya extra for sprinkles tho "

Sound... how do you shake the sprinkles on? With your left or right hand or both?

DUBLIN

"Ash if I nick a few apples from my neighbours garden will u cover them in chocolate? hahacourse I'll charge ya extra for sprinkles tho

Sound... how do you shake the sprinkles on? With your left or right hand or both?"

I pour them into a bowl and dip it ha I put lil faces on them and used the sprinkles to look like hair no shakin tonight haha

"Ash if I nick a few apples from my neighbours garden will u cover them in chocolate? hahacourse I'll charge ya extra for sprinkles tho

Sound... how do you shake the sprinkles on? With your left or right hand or both? I pour them into a bowl and dip it ha I put lil faces on them and used the sprinkles to look like hair no shakin tonight haha "

Sounds like you are putting alot of effort and creativity into something that is going to be devoured. Haha. Fair play to ya. And your doing them at 2 at night. Haha

DUBLIN

Sound... how do you shake the sprinkles on? With your left or right hand or both? I pour them into a bowl and dip it ha I put lil faces on them and used the sprinkles to look like hair no shakin tonight haha

Sounds like you are putting alot of effort and creativity into something that is going to be devoured. Haha. Fair play to ya. And your doing them at 2 at night. Haha "

haha no I finished them over an hour ago had to do them tonight won't hav time tomorrow kids will hav me ran off my feet with stuff halloweens all about effort I'll be in bed for ten tomorrow I'll be so wrecked from it ha

Sound... how do you shake the sprinkles on? With your left or right hand or both? I pour them into a bowl and dip it ha I put lil faces on them and used the sprinkles to look like hair no shakin tonight haha

Sounds like you are putting alot of effort and creativity into something that is going to be devoured. Haha. Fair play to ya. And your doing them at 2 at night. Haha haha no I finished them over an hour ago had to do them tonight won't hav time tomorrow kids will hav me ran off my feet with stuff halloweens all about effort I'll be in bed for ten tomorrow I'll be so wrecked from it ha "

You might be in bed at 10 but you won't be sleeping with all the bangers (I don't mean farts) and fireworks going off

Sounds like you are putting alot of effort and creativity into something that is going to be devoured. Haha. Fair play to ya. And your doing them at 2 at night. Haha haha no I finished them over an hour ago had to do them tonight won't hav time tomorrow kids will hav me ran off my feet with stuff halloweens all about effort I'll be in bed for ten tomorrow I'll be so wrecked from it ha

You might be in bed at 10 but you won't be sleeping with all the bangers (I don't mean farts) and fireworks going off"

Has it been a lot quieter this year in the Metropolis?

I've only heard a few odd rockets so far.

DUBLIN

Been very quite here no one even knocked for wood this year for bonfires, I got a big selection box to let off for the kids to look at and don't worry they will be a good bit away from them before I the bad parentin comments start from people

Sounds like you are putting alot of effort and creativity into something that is going to be devoured. Haha. Fair play to ya. And your doing them at 2 at night. Haha haha no I finished them over an hour ago had to do them tonight won't hav time tomorrow kids will hav me ran off my feet with stuff halloweens all about effort I'll be in bed for ten tomorrow I'll be so wrecked from it ha

You might be in bed at 10 but you won't be sleeping with all the bangers (I don't mean farts) and fireworks going off

Has it been a lot quieter this year in the Metropolis?

I've only heard a few odd rockets so far."

Saying that, I think it is quieter this year than other years but hey halloween is tomorrow night and the little feckers could be planning an all out destroy & destruct all before them proceedure tomorrow night

[Removed by poster at 31/10/14 08:06:50]

» Add a new message to this topic