FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Any pointers?

Any pointers?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hillen89 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Hi everyone!

This is mainly for older women and couples and I would love their advice. I have a real thing for mature women and I have messaged a few couples and single females over the last few weeks. I have got talking to some but nothing has really come of it. Is there anything an older woman or couple would like to see in a message from a young guy? Obviously maturity is a big one and I would like to think I come across that way but is there anything else in particular?

Any help would be great thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This has bin brought up a few times clear as ice older irish women will not meet younger guys fact why well they always relate it too there sons daughters etc as in your the same age as them so no way im yet too see any older female too meet a younger guy age range 18 to 25 guy and women 40 to 60 prove me wrong but iv never seen it not in ireland anyway

London

Apologies if it has been discussed before but I am not on the forums too often.

I have seen verifications on older couples or females profiles with people within that age range a few times so it does happen.

I have never been told they will not meet a younger lad as they include them in their age range on their profile its just nothing really comes of the chat and that's what I am asking about.

Thanks for your reply though.

"Apologies if it has been discussed before but I am not on the forums too often.

I have seen verifications on older couples or females profiles with people within that age range a few times so it does happen.

I have never been told they will not meet a younger lad as they include them in their age range on their profile its just nothing really comes of the chat and that's what I am asking about.

Thanks for your reply though. "

they could have just met at a meet and greet or party etc but never had sexual contact we have verts from people who are in there 60s again only from meet and greets but too what i know in the forums women will not meet younger men

While the majority of people on here wouldn't meet someone your age, I don't think you have zero chance just based on your age.

You mentioned that you have been in conversation with more mature people but it didn't lead anywhere. This could be a hint that they liked your profile and probably first message, but were less impressed with how the conversation went.

An older woman once told me that its rude to point. . . . . . . Chill out be yourself and all will be well . . . . Best of luck. .

[Removed by poster at 23/11/14 16:53:19]

London

[Removed by poster at 23/11/14 16:54:20]

"This has bin brought up a few times clear as ice older irish women will not meet younger guys fact why well they always relate it too there sons daughters etc as in your the same age as them so no way im yet too see any older female too meet a younger guy age range 18 to 25 guy and women 40 to 60 prove me wrong but iv never seen it not in ireland anyway "

I would have to disagree i know loads of women and cpls who love younger men even 22yr olds ...including me lol

London

"Apologies if it has been discussed before but I am not on the forums too often.

Thanks for your reply though. they could have just met at a meet and greet or party etc but never had sexual contact we have verts from people who are in there 60s again only from meet and greets but too what i know in the forums women will not meet younger men "

You might be right.

Must be a cougar or two out there though! lol

London

"An older woman once told me that its rude to point. . . . . . . Chill out be yourself and all will be well . . . . Best of luck. . "

Cheers lad!

London

"This has bin brought up a few times clear as ice older irish women will not meet younger guys fact why well they always relate it too there sons daughters etc as in your the same age as them so no way im yet too see any older female too meet a younger guy age range 18 to 25 guy and women 40 to 60 prove me wrong but iv never seen it not in ireland anyway

I would have to disagree i know loads of women and cpls who love younger men even 22yr olds ...including me lol "

yay! lol and would you look for anything in particular while chatting or in the initial message?

"This has bin brought up a few times clear as ice older irish women will not meet younger guys fact why well they always relate it too there sons daughters etc as in your the same age as them so no way im yet too see any older female too meet a younger guy age range 18 to 25 guy and women 40 to 60 prove me wrong but iv never seen it not in ireland anyway

I would have to disagree i know loads of women and cpls who love younger men even 22yr olds ...including me lol "

Have to agree with ya there twinney

I would have to disagree i know loads of women and cpls who love younger men even 22yr olds ...including me lol

Have to agree with ya there twinney "

Nom nom nom

strangely enough ms.innocent was talking about wanting to corrupt a younger. I will disagree with another poster when they say older dont meet younger. Ive seen it plently in the past.

London

"strangely enough ms.innocent was talking about wanting to corrupt a younger. I will disagree with another poster when they say older dont meet younger. Ive seen it plently in the past."

'Corrupt a younger' that's brilliant lol

There def older couples and ladies who prefer younger guys,I like them younger but not quite so young as urself.Oh and not all have kids so there's hope for you for sure .Good luck

London

"There def older couples and ladies who prefer younger guys,I like them younger but not quite so young as urself.Oh and not all have kids so there's hope for you for sure .Good luck "

Thanks very much. I'm 23 soon if that helps? lol

"strangely enough ms.innocent was talking about wanting to corrupt a younger. I will disagree with another poster when they say older dont meet younger. Ive seen it plently in the past.

'Corrupt a younger' that's brilliant lol"

should be a younger male lol

Thanks for your reply though. they could have just met at a meet and greet or party etc but never had sexual contact we have verts from people who are in there 60s again only from meet and greets but too what i know in the forums women will not meet younger men

You might be right.

Must be a cougar or two out there though! lol"

I definitely want to be a cougar when I grow up!

London

Thanks for your reply though. they could have just met at a meet and greet or party etc but never had sexual contact we have verts from people who are in there 60s again only from meet and greets but too what i know in the forums women will not meet younger men

You might be right.

I definitely want to be a cougar when I grow up! "

lol I certainly don't think anyone would find issue with that

You might be right.

lol I certainly don't think anyone would find issue with that"

Let's hope not!

Sure Red, Hal is only 25! You can call yourself a cougar soon. Or maybe a puma

"Sure Red, Hal is only 25! You can call yourself a cougar soon. Or maybe a puma "

Well he is younger than me, just, I haven't considered trading him in for younger model yet.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

You might be right.

I definitely want to be a cougar when I grow up! "

I'd love to meet a cougar

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

To be fair I was chatted to a young lad yesterday.

And my god he was polite friendly and when I said I don't meet anyone as young as him .

He was respectful and took it well did not insult me.

"To be fair I was chatted to a young lad yesterday.

And my god he was polite friendly and when I said I don't meet anyone as young as him .

"

Have to agree Letme, we ve had nothing but young gentlemen on here so far .

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Have to agree Letme, we ve had nothing but young gentlemen on here so far ."

Have to agree Letme, we ve had nothing but young gentlemen on here so far ."

Why thank you goldie

Have to agree Letme, we ve had nothing but young gentlemen on here so far .

"

And you aswell Cj

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

You might be right.

lol I certainly don't think anyone would find issue with that"

i certainly wouldn't

London

You might be right.

i certainly wouldn't "

That's it settled then!

You might be right.

i certainly wouldn't

That's it settled then! "

Lol looks like it!!

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

You might be right.

I'd love to meet a cougar "

you called cj

» Add a new message to this topic