FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > is it wrong??

is it wrong??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it wrong to want to meet someone off here and want to be taken out on a date then see where it goes??

don't get me wrong I love the car meets but I think I'd actually like to be treated well for one night . Not just to be fucked in the back seat of a car

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

not at all. whats wrong with going for a few drinks ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely not wrong! We all know why we are here so it's not like a "will she shaggy me " date but a little romance would be nice

Def not, the right guy would want to treat you to a nice evening ,I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would loveto take you out and wine and dine you surely .

heres my advise , anyone who approaches you with the attitude that you are a free hooker to be fucked in a car block them and ignore . Plenty of decent men on here willing to take things at your pace and offer a bit of respect to boot .

God it's a long time since I had sex in back if a car.!!

Defo not wrong, you deserve to be treated to a good night out too

"heres my advise , anyone who approaches you with the attitude that you are a free hooker to be fucked in a car block them and ignore . Plenty of decent men on here willing to take things at your pace and offer a bit of respect to boot . "

if someone offered me sex in the back of there car its a instant block

agree with mof 100%

It was all fun at the start but it's getting a bit boring now . The response I get is "its a swingers site love not a dating site"

I'm not looking for a relationship I just wanted to be treated like an actual humanbeing

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

most of the swingers I know use hotels not back seats of cars. unless they are dogging

Not wrong at all. Why not have a bit of space and comfort while you're having fun? You don't seem to get much time for meets, so why not have the kind you want. There are plenty of people here who'd be happy to have a no strings 'date' with you, i'm sure.

A few drinks. . A bit of food and there are loads of good hotel offers on rooms. . . Most decent guys would have no problems with that . . . And you are not wrong to expect those things . . .

If a guy suggests a car meet to me I'll tell him exactly where to go! If a guy wants to have sex with me he can at least meet me for a coffee or a drink first.

Get the tight fuckers to rent a hotel room, make it clear in your profile you don't do car meets.

By *ean0001Man  over a year ago

Dublin West

I just don't get dogging...

Much rather have a big comfortable bed and bath and shower...

So many more possibilities.

If you not happy with it like the others say change it. Any decent guy will have no problem with that.

"If a guy suggests a car meet to me I'll tell him exactly where to go! If a guy wants to have sex with me he can at least meet me for a coffee or a drink first. "

Car meets are for young wans who can't afford anything else. They are missing out on the pure pleasure of a warm comfy hotel room, lovely crisp sheets, soft lighting, and maybe a shared shower or bubble bath even. Cannot be beaten.

"Is it wrong to want to meet someone off here and want to be taken out on a date then see where it goes??

don't get me wrong I love the car meets but I think I'd actually like to be treated well for one night . Not just to be fucked in the back seat of a car "

Why in the first place would u let it happen in a car in the first place ?

"Is it wrong to want to meet someone off here and want to be taken out on a date then see where it goes??

don't get me wrong I love the car meets but I think I'd actually like to be treated well for one night . Not just to be fucked in the back seat of a car Why in the first place would u let it happen in a car in the first place ?"

I am a single mum .so I don't get to have the luxury of spending a night in a hotel . I did it because at the time all I wanted was a quickie . In a place I could potentially get caught . And yes at the time I couldn't afford to rent a hotel room either afford to get a babysitter

Im a single parent also but my view if guys want to meet they will it doesn't have to be in a back of a car maybe iv just been lucky with whom I have met but stick ur ground next time a guy wants car sex tell him to feck off there are plenty of lovely guys here.

By *ceryMan  over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

"God it's a long time since I had sex in back if a car.!!"

That's your weekend planned for then....

"Im a single parent also but my view if guys want to meet they will it doesn't have to be in a back of a car maybe iv just been lucky with whom I have met but stick ur ground next time a guy wants car sex tell him to feck off there are plenty of lovely guys here. "

Thanks I will be

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"heres my advise , anyone who approaches you with the attitude that you are a free hooker to be fucked in a car block them and ignore . Plenty of decent men on here willing to take things at your pace and offer a bit of respect to boot .

if someone offered me sex in the back of there car its a instant block

agree with mof 100%"

each to their own but I expect and accept nothing less than be treated with courtesy and respect and there are many decent guys on here that are happy to treat women well. Just because you are a swinger doesn't mean you should expect to be treated like a piece of meat!

I've had car meets, which were fun at the time I'll admit but I would never let it be the norm or have it expected of me. I've more self respect than that and so should you. You deserve to be treated much, much better than that x

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

On this site the women are in command, so makes this fact work for you! Express what you want and don't want, choose carefully and wisely, if some ignorant person can't accept that, move on! As mentioned before there are a lot of decent guys on here who enjoy the social part as much as the sex. Have some self-esteem, your time and yourself are too precious for satisfying a bloke who doesn't know how to treat a woman respectfully!

I've never had car meets although my meets for the past couple of weekends have lead to the purchase of a new car which we will pick up tonight and hopefully christen this weekend

I guess it's all down to how you view your meets, is it just a fuck and go or do you become friends, spending time with them and willing to do vanilla things also.

Palookaville

Someone described it above as no strings dating and I think that is a great way of putting it. I would expect (and this is just my personal view !) to be treated by a play meet as I would on a date ie have a drink or go for a meal etc ( not a date as such.. But you know what I mean)...

The difference being that you know at that point you know there is the chemistry etc and that you are going to play.

That is simply my choice as I'm not really a meet fuck and go person lol and it's for everyone to use the site how they wish... But respect ,manners and courtesy are non negotiable for me and that goes both ways

Thanks everyone I really appreciate your advise .it will be something to stick to

Palookaville

"Thanks everyone I really appreciate your advise .it will be something to stick to "

Good for you. . Have fun! !

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Men can only treat you that way if you let them....I don't mean to sound harsh but there are a lot of very nice guys on fab pick them

Mrs Davie t

"Men can only treat you that way if you let them....I don't mean to sound harsh but there are a lot of very nice guys on fab pick them

Mrs Davie t"

Didn't sound harsh but your right . Thanks

"It was all fun at the start but it's getting a bit boring now . The response I get is "its a swingers site love not a dating site"

I'm not looking for a relationship I just wanted to be treated like an actual humanbeing "

those guys sound like ballbags tbh, if I was you I would block them all immediately and never look back!

By *ay and DeborahCouple  over a year ago

Co. Down

"It was all fun at the start but it's getting a bit boring now . The response I get is "its a swingers site love not a dating site"

I'm not looking for a relationship I just wanted to be treated like an actual humanbeing

those guys sound like ballbags tbh, if I was you I would block them all immediately and never look back!"

What's wrong is being expected to fuck in the back seat of a car....

Yeah it's a swinging site but you deserve to be treated like a lady...block the next cheap skate who looks for a car quickie

By *illow1972Man  over a year ago

Naas

You, like every other lady here, deserve to be treated well. Everyone deserves to be treated well.

Also, kick him in the balls and tell him to go ride the exhaust pipe.

"You, like every other lady here, deserve to be treated well. Everyone deserves to be treated well.

Also, kick him in the balls and tell him to go ride the exhaust pipe. "

By *ean299Man  over a year ago

Lucan

No. While this is a swingers site manners and respect are still necessary. Meeting for a drink or meal and relaxing in each others company makes for a much more enjoyable experience for all.

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Miss S, I'll gladly take you out for a drink and a chat. No expectations other than that. Just let me know...

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

See ....lots of really nice guys here

By *r and Mrs XceptionalCouple  over a year ago

sleepsville

sometimes a blind date of sorts can lead to the best evening os all wink nudge lol

Car meet wouldnt be my thing.I would rather a meet at mine cause i can acc have a take away a few drinks enjoy each other company and then just let the fun happen when we are both ready relaxed, thats my idea of a great nite of fun.

In the morning a nice big breakfast in which i will cook with a nice cup of tea or coffee i know it mite sound boring but there u go.

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Car meet wouldnt be my thing.I would rather a meet at mine cause i can acc have a take away a few drinks enjoy each other company and then just let the fun happen when we are both ready relaxed, thats my idea of a great nite of fun.

In the morning a nice big breakfast in which i will cook with a nice cup of tea or coffee i know it mite sound boring but there u go. "

Nothing wrong with that, if I could accom I'd be the same.

I see nothing wrong with that..we all enjoy a nice meal and good company..and lots of guys on here are really nice...xx

Sounds perfect. Where do I siget up..

Their is nothing wrong with meeting up for time together .even if its just a coffee or dinner and a few drinks.

If both are happy and comfortable with it who should judge what way they do things.

So go joy and have fun

"Car meet wouldnt be my thing.I would rather a meet at mine cause i can acc have a take away a few drinks enjoy each other company and then just let the fun happen when we are both ready relaxed, thats my idea of a great nite of fun.

In the morning a nice big breakfast in which i will cook with a nice cup of tea or coffee i know it mite sound boring but there u go. "

Oh well then that'll be: 2 sausages, 2 rashers, a fried egg (sunny side up!), beans! OJ and a big mug of tea!! That's for my breakfast the next time I end up at yours!!! Thank you very much!!! lol!

In the morning a nice big breakfast in which i will cook with a nice cup of tea or coffee i know it mite sound boring but there u go.

Oh well then that'll be: 2 sausages, 2 rashers, a fried egg (sunny side up!), beans! OJ and a big mug of tea!! That's for my breakfast the next time I end up at yours!!! Thank you very much!!! lol! "

anytime lol ur more than welcome.

Oh well then that'll be: 2 sausages, 2 rashers, a fried egg (sunny side up!), beans! OJ and a big mug of tea!! That's for my breakfast the next time I end up at yours!!! Thank you very much!!! lol!

anytime lol ur more than welcome. "

You know I'll hold you to that!!! lol!

By *excockMan  over a year ago

waterford

don't get me wrong I love the car meets but I think I'd actually like to be treated well for one night . Not just to be fucked in the back seat of a car "

As long as its consensual.. and no one gets hurt... there's nothing wrong with it

That's my moto

Women need to be treated with respect. Enough said

What some of the so called men on here seem to forget is that allbeit a sex site ir is also a sitewhich the swinging community use to meet like minded people who enjoy the same things they do .... No man has the right to make anyone here feel used ...... Never settle for less than what you deserve

By *excockMan  over a year ago

waterford

"What some of the so called men on here seem to forget is that allbeit a sex site ir is also a sitewhich the swinging community use to meet like minded people who enjoy the same things they do .... No man has the right to make anyone here feel used ...... Never settle for less than what you deserve "

true

"Women need to be treated with respect. Enough said"

Everyone needs to be treated with respect!

I have no problem with car fun from time to time, it can be fun. But this should not be the norm.

"What some of the so called men on here seem to forget is that allbeit a sex site ir is also a sitewhich the swinging community use to meet like minded people who enjoy the same things they do .... No man has the right to make anyone here feel used ...... Never settle for less than what you deserve "
totally agree

There are some very very nice men on this site.. Does just take a while to find them but there are some real gems out there...

I think it would be sad if people weren't making connections through fab...it's the natural progression, without the pressure. Anything is possible!!

"God it's a long time since I had sex in back if a car.!!"

Never done it in a car x

Op a social date is delicious - it can lead to good things x

I'd take you on a date

» Add a new message to this topic