FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > The Fly!!

The Fly!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was out cycling today as usual! Well it must have been a pick on me day or something because I ended up swallowing a fly and a fly went into my eye..... The buggers!!

What is your story about a fly or about anything that flies!!? I get the feeling I know what's coming next!! lol!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

there once was a woman who swallowed a fly ...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A wasp flew onto my jacket and got stuck to the material. I started flapping my arms around as a panicked and had to throw it in the road.mortified

By *rank69redMan  over a year ago

Galway

Sometimes when I meet pretty woman my fly just flies down and some prick comes out all flushed being chased by an asshole.

"A wasp flew onto my jacket and got stuck to the material. I started flapping my arms around as a panicked and had to throw it in the road.mortified "

Ooooh that wouldn't be good as I'm actually allergic to bees & wasps so I always have to be careful when I see any around!

Buzz buzz buzzz buzz splat thats my fly story lol.

By *excockMan  over a year ago

waterford

"A wasp flew onto my jacket and got stuck to the material. I started flapping my arms around as a panicked and had to throw it in the road.mortified "

Lol..sorry for laughing

But its sooo true.. a wasp..bee.. can turn any of us in crazy lunatics.. running around flapping our arms

What's the last thing that goes through a fly's mind when it hits a windscreen....it's arse.

waterford

"What's the last thing that goes through a fly's mind when it hits a windscreen....it's arse."

Ahhhh..poor fly

By *illow1972Man  over a year ago

Naas

Wasps and flies fly into my motorcycle helmet all the time. With the visor down they just get splatted, when the visor is up, different story.

"there once was a woman who swallowed a fly ... "

Smart arse!!

Cycling... Wexford country lane, an unspecified number of years ago when I was a kid. I saw the horsefly approaching at speed, instinctively turned my head to avoid kissing it, only for it to fly right into my ear, not onto, INTO. Cue leaping off the bike, screaming, and waving my arms hysterically. I can't accurately describe the horror of hearing it buzzing inside my head, terrified to try & get it out in case it went further in.

waterford

"Cycling... Wexford country lane, an unspecified number of years ago when I was a kid. I saw the horsefly approaching at speed, instinctively turned my head to avoid kissing it, only for it to fly right into my ear, not onto, INTO. Cue leaping off the bike, screaming, and waving my arms hysterically. I can't accurately describe the horror of hearing it buzzing inside my head, terrified to try & get it out in case it went further in. "

Oh you poor thing.. were you ok?

Was the fly ok?

"Cycling... Wexford country lane, an unspecified number of years ago when I was a kid. I saw the horsefly approaching at speed, instinctively turned my head to avoid kissing it, only for it to fly right into my ear, not onto, INTO. Cue leaping off the bike, screaming, and waving my arms hysterically. I can't accurately describe the horror of hearing it buzzing inside my head, terrified to try & get it out in case it went further in.

Oh you poor thing.. were you ok?

Was the fly ok? "

Never mind the fly... It must have been a terrible ordeal, a horsefly buzzing in her ear...I hope it didn't bite...

My mam was out walking one day and a nest of wasps attacked her.. They were everywhere.. i think i counted 24 stings. They went inside her jacket and her jumper and stuck to her and stuck to her clothes and everything. I think i would have actually died...

Love 'The Fly' movie with Jeff Goldblum... Creepy but horny mmmm

"My mam was out walking one day and a nest of wasps attacked her.. They were everywhere.. i think i counted 24 stings. They went inside her jacket and her jumper and stuck to her and stuck to her clothes and everything. I think i would have actually died... "

OMG your mother must have been scared, it would scare the shit out of me anyway!! I'm allergic to them so I always have to be careful...

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

city centre

I was out running one day and a wasp flew into my mouth and stung my throat ,,laugh about it now but scary shit on the day

I now run with my mouth as closed as possible lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"My mam was out walking one day and a nest of wasps attacked her.. They were everywhere.. i think i counted 24 stings. They went inside her jacket and her jumper and stuck to her and stuck to her clothes and everything. I think i would have actually died... "

I think most people would actually be dead before 24 stings from a wasp

I was once chased by a hornet. Evil, mean things!!!!

"I was out running one day and a wasp flew into my mouth and stung my throat ,,laugh about it now but scary shit on the day

I now run with my mouth as closed as possible lol"

I have to be careful when I'm cycling!! lol! Don't want to swallow any more flies!! lol!

» Add a new message to this topic