FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Santakini's

Santakini's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay I got one as a joke for Xmas and tried it on today!! Sweet jaysus I even shocked myself looking in the mirror. They are basically a mankini but red with white fluff

I looked more like a naked hunched up lumberjack with nothing on but red braces and a terrified face and two balls hanging out either side! #notonebitsexy

Did anyone else get one or what is the perception on mankinis ladies???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Borat.

Do people buy them as anything other than a joke?

"Borat.

Do people buy them as anything other than a joke?"

That's what I would like to know I actually scarred my own eyes looking in the mirror. I wouldn't even use it to clean my car!

"Borat.

That's what I would like to know I actually scarred my own eyes looking in the mirror. I wouldn't even use it to clean my car! "

Jumps up and down squealing 'i wanna see i wanna see' ( oh and its ms innocent her btw just in case it needed clarification )

"Borat.

That's what I would like to know I actually scarred my own eyes looking in the mirror. I wouldn't even use it to clean my car!

Jumps up and down squealing 'i wanna see i wanna see' ( oh and its ms innocent her btw just in case it needed clarification ) "

Ha ha ha ha ha yeah right I had to get away from the mirror never mind hang around to take a pic. And as for uploading it def would have been on the rejection list by fab

Sight for sore eyes?

I would have loved to have seen that lol

Sur take a pic and pop it up and us girls will have a peek and tell you what we think

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

"Sur take a pic and pop it up and us girls will have a peek and tell you what we think "

We promise not to laugh ( out loud anyway )

Mrs nightlight got me one thank god there is no pictures it is not a pretty site

"Mrs nightlight got me one thank god there is no pictures it is not a pretty site"

That's what I was thinking when I saw it on me! I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks there hideous..

"We promise not to laugh ( out loud anyway )"

Whatever chance a single male has on here this def would not help matters in any way but ya never know if I manage to get a picture in a good light (or preferably with the lights off) I might pop it up on my profile and give ye a laugh I mean a look

"We promise not to laugh ( out loud anyway )

Whatever chance a single male has on here this def would not help matters in any way but ya never know if I manage to get a picture in a good light (or preferably with the lights off) I might pop it up on my profile and give ye a laugh I mean a look "

Great!! Another one added to the hot list ladies

Whatever chance a single male has on here this def would not help matters in any way but ya never know if I manage to get a picture in a good light (or preferably with the lights off) I might pop it up on my profile and give ye a laugh I mean a look

Great!! Another one added to the hot list ladies "

oh the peer pressure is getting to me I feel like I am a piece of meat in a santakini but I am considering it strongly I could do with a good laugh

oh the peer pressure is getting to me I feel like I am a piece of meat in a santakini but I am considering it strongly I could do with a good laugh "

**Waiting**

oh the peer pressure is getting to me I feel like I am a piece of meat in a santakini but I am considering it strongly I could do with a good laugh

**Waiting** "

It's def not something I carried in my pocket going to work so it will be tomorrow before if ever the pic is posted!! Before I shock all the fabbers and cause the site to shut down maybe we should seek a general consensus

**Waiting**

It's def not something I carried in my pocket going to work so it will be tomorrow before if ever the pic is posted!! Before I shock all the fabbers and cause the site to shut down maybe we should seek a general consensus "

I think a campaign to have it most fabbed pic might be in order

**Waiting**

It's def not something I carried in my pocket going to work so it will be tomorrow before if ever the pic is posted!! Before I shock all the fabbers and cause the site to shut down maybe we should seek a general consensus

I think a campaign to have it most fabbed pic might be in order "

Oh sweet jaysus the nerves are really kicking in now

**Waiting**

Oh sweet jaysus the nerves are really kicking in now "

Lol...suck in!!!!

**Waiting**

Lol...suck in!!!! "

It's not the belly I'm worried about it's the balls hanging out either side like two wet tea bags and as for the white fluffy piece peeping out from between my ass cheeks because it hugs me that tight the following is a very appropriate face for that feeling when it disappears between the cheeks

By *rossflow daveMan  over a year ago

Mullingar

Fair fucks to you player , if you post it then the ladies should all make sure you hit number one on the most fabbed list

"Fair fucks to you player , if you post it then the ladies should all make sure you hit number one on the most fabbed list "

**Waiting**

Lol...suck in!!!!

It's not the belly I'm worried about it's the balls hanging out either side like two wet tea bags and as for the white fluffy piece peeping out from between my ass cheeks because it hugs me that tight the following is a very appropriate face for that feeling when it disappears between the cheeks "

Ohhhhhhh....Monday morning and I'm skitting myself laughing!!!

Now you just gotta put it up!!!!lol

"Fair fucks to you player , if you post it then the ladies should all make sure you hit number one on the most fabbed list "

Agreed!!! Lol

Good man , must say I laughed a little but you look dam good.Not many guys could pull that look off but you def nailed it .Get fabbing ladies

Fair play to ya

"Good man , must say I laughed a little but you look dam good.Not many guys could pull that look off but you def nailed it .Get fabbing ladies "

Cheers Goldie serious load of editing was required

Lol great pics well done!

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Brilliant

Definitely agree with Goldie...

The pics are just fab!!

Thinking your going to be Mr.Popular...

Well done xxx

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

I see your into pain but not watersports...lol well done its sexy in a strange kinda way ...

Fair play to you for showings us your pics!!

Now how's about fabbing them ladies

otherside of nowhere

"Now how's about fabbing them ladies "

Done already

"Definitely agree with Goldie...

The pics are just fab!!

Well done xxx "

Cheers guys but I'm mor like mr sore ass atm until I get over the shock of that it reminds me of being back in school getting my first wedgy!!!

"Now how's about fabbing them ladies

Done already "

Mrs.Clause ball boy is the best

The pics are just fab!!

Well done xxx

Cheers guys but I'm mor like mr sore ass atm until I get over the shock of that it reminds me of being back in school getting my first wedgy!!! "

Pmsl...well no pics of the wedgy,I think we wouldn't be able to contain ourself with the little white fluff behind

The pics are just fab!!

Well done xxx

Cheers guys but I'm mor like mr sore ass atm until I get over the shock of that it reminds me of being back in school getting my first wedgy!!!

Pmsl...well no pics of the wedgy,I think we wouldn't be able to contain ourself with the little white fluff behind "

That's exactly why there's no pics up because you would hardly see the fluff it disappeared far beyond where it should have been

otherside of nowhere

The pics are just fab!!

Well done xxx

Pmsl...well no pics of the wedgy,I think we wouldn't be able to contain ourself with the little white fluff behind "

I never seen balls in that shape before...I don't have any but I can almost feel it lol

The pics are just fab!!

Well done xxx

Pmsl...well no pics of the wedgy,I think we wouldn't be able to contain ourself with the little white fluff behind

I never seen balls in that shape before...I don't have any but I can almost feel it lol"

I think the weather outside has contributed to the odd shape aswell as the lumberjack braces!!!!

otherside of nowhere

The pics are just fab!!

Well done xxx

I never seen balls in that shape before...I don't have any but I can almost feel it lol

I think the weather outside has contributed to the odd shape aswell as the lumberjack braces!!!!"

Maybe you should have got a bigger size lol

The pics are just fab!!

Well done xxx

I think the weather outside has contributed to the odd shape aswell as the lumberjack braces!!!!"

Fair play to ya..lol fabbed Btw

Those balls definitely don't look like soggy tea bags to me tho...lol

otherside of nowhere

"Those balls definitely don't look like soggy tea bags to me tho...lol "

More like ripe plums lol

"Those balls definitely don't look like soggy tea bags to me tho...lol

More like ripe plums lol"

Lol..and a banana in between

otherside of nowhere

More like ripe plums lol

Lol..and a banana in between "

Yip look like he has the whole fruit basket there

More like ripe plums lol

Lol..and a banana in between "

Never really thought of my package as a fruit bowl but there ya go....

More like ripe plums lol

Yip look like he has the whole fruit basket there "

Pmsl..and how about the Melons

otherside of nowhere

More like ripe plums lol

Pmsl..and how about the Melons "

Think we might be able to provide them....well you anyway

More like ripe plums lol

Think we might be able to provide them....well you anyway "

Don't have bad ones yourself

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

Fair play to you

I had to fab

Fabbed them! Well worth the wait!

The pics are just fab!!

Well done xxx

That's exactly why there's no pics up because you would hardly see the fluff it disappeared far beyond where it should have been "

Lol,that we don't need to see

otherside of nowhere

More like ripe plums lol

Think we might be able to provide them....well you anyway

Don't have bad ones yourself "

Well thank you...not like I was fishing or anything....

I think my mankini makes me look deeeeaaaad sexyyy :L

otherside of nowhere

"I think my mankini makes me look deeeeaaaad sexyyy :L"

Proof please

"I think my mankini makes me look deeeeaaaad sexyyy :L

Proof please"

I'll need to hunt it out :L

Proof please

I'll need to hunt it out :L"

Is it stuck up there from last time lol

Proof please"

Anxiously waiting...

Proof please

Is it stuck up there from last time lol"

Pmsl

Proof please

Is it stuck up there from last time lol"

Of course

I'm now forced to wear it under my clothes at all times like some seriously underdressed superhero

"Fair play to you

I had to fab

"

"Fabbed them! Well worth the wait!"

Cheers bonnie blue I definetly got the reaction I was not expecting...

Have changed my mind about these santakinis maybe they are a good thing after all but def not practical for everyday use

"Good man , must say I laughed a little but you look dam good.Not many guys could pull that look off but you def nailed it .Get fabbing ladies

Cheers Goldie serious load of editing was required "

Well it worked

"Good man , must say I laughed a little but you look dam good.Not many guys could pull that look off but you def nailed it .Get fabbing ladies

Cheers Goldie serious load of editing was required

Well it worked "

» Add a new message to this topic