FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Face pic on profile

Face pic on profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi other then the ovouious fact of been reconoised by friends neighbours and workmates any hidden reasons that one should know about putting face pics in there profiles , I've noticed a few profiles with face pics or are we just getting brave ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well i suppose some show them to proove they are real people and have no problem showing them. It can save a lot of hassle for people asking.

I wouldn't be putting full Face pics up public, heard some horror stories of people being caught

They're set to private and only people asking will see

I think they are brave. . . No way i would do it though . . My privacy and real life is more valuable to me. . .

i have heard reports of other 'adult dating' sites using public photos of people from other sites without their permission to advertise their conjob site.

i always err on the side of caution.

If your not living in 50ts Ireland and are out and open about your sex life why not ?

Not so easy for others but I admire those that can

I'm half way there in that I don't want any family member to know my private life if it does come out I don't think it will surprise or shock to many

I'm not called a dirty Bitch for nothing

I keep mine hidden. You never know who you know on this and I have recognised one or two. I can just avoid or block them.

"If your not living in 50ts Ireland and are out and open about your sex life why not ?

Not so easy for others but I admire those that can

I'm half way there in that I don't want any family member to know my private life if it does come out I don't think it will surprise or shock to many

I'm not called a dirty Bitch for nothing "

I have a weakness for dirty Bitches

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

We seldom send face pics even to potential meet .....we always meet for a drink first anyway so don't see the need....doesn't suite everyone on here but that's the way we roll

"We seldom send face pics even to potential meet .....we always meet for a drink first anyway so don't see the need....doesn't suite everyone on here but that's the way we roll"

I have no problem to send a face pic after a longer conversation . I would not send with the first mail.. I can't understand stupid people which request a face pic in her profile for the first contact....wtf they think ?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The sending of face pics to each other is something that has to be done if we are to have any kinda normal meets and some level of trust but the permanent face pic on profile is what I'm interested in other users thoughts

» Add a new message to this topic