By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone got tickets to see them at slane castle next may?? Will be popping over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wouldn't do Slane again but enjoy!

"Wouldn't do Slane again but enjoy! "

What was up with it? Would of done wembley again but they sold out in no time! Damn ticket touts..

"Wouldn't do Slane again but enjoy!

What was up with it? Would of done wembley again but they sold out in no time! Damn ticket touts.."

Ah you'll have a great day out there, ive just done it a few times now and I couldn't be arsed any more with the walking for miles, and miles, to get out of the place. I'm too old, and lazy, for that carry on now

What was up with it? Would of done wembley again but they sold out in no time! Damn ticket touts..

Ah you'll have a great day out there, ive just done it a few times now and I couldn't be arsed any more with the walking for miles, and miles, to get out of the place. I'm too old, and lazy, for that carry on now "

Whats the chances of pre booking a taxi back to the airport express inn from slane??

Ah you'll have a great day out there, ive just done it a few times now and I couldn't be arsed any more with the walking for miles, and miles, to get out of the place. I'm too old, and lazy, for that carry on now

Whats the chances of pre booking a taxi back to the airport express inn from slane??"

They only let cars and coaches up to a certain point, it's the walk to that point that takes forever, probably be as easy and cheaper if you just got a coach there and back.

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

Whats the chances of pre booking a taxi back to the airport express inn from slane??

They only let cars and coaches up to a certain point, it's the walk to that point that takes forever, probably be as easy and cheaper if you just got a coach there and back. "

wiser to get a dublin bus to the city and a taxi from there to the hotel. it'd be a nightmare finding your cab in slane with all the people etc... cheaper too. I agree with red on hastle, slane is a great venue but a hastle to get in and out of. I've been about 5 times now.

Can't wait

it all depends which way you are coming and going to slane on how far you are walking into the venue, if your coming from the north side your basiclly dropped off in the village... so its not miles and miles of a walk! its about 1.5 miles max i suggest op book a hotel in drogheda or dundalk and get a coach from there

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Ah you'll have a great day out there, ive just done it a few times now and I couldn't be arsed any more with the walking for miles, and miles, to get out of the place. I'm too old, and lazy, for that carry on now "

Same here, plus I've seen em about four times now. The sonic highways album isn't great but the series is very good.

They only let cars and coaches up to a certain point, it's the walk to that point that takes forever, probably be as easy and cheaper if you just got a coach there and back. "

They will run chartered coaches at the time then? We are already booked into a hotel at the airport....

By *reddieRaeCouple  over a year ago

Banbridge

We're going too, cant wait.

Last time we were at slane, we wandered through the village, treated it as a pub crawl....it was great craic!

"We're going too, cant wait.

Last time we were at slane, we wandered through the village, treated it as a pub crawl....it was great craic! "

I loved it! Don't see it was a hassle, twas an adventure! Ok so it's a long walk and not ideal but fuck me the craic was ninety! I'll be starting the training for it soon!

They only let cars and coaches up to a certain point, it's the walk to that point that takes forever, probably be as easy and cheaper if you just got a coach there and back.

They will run chartered coaches at the time then? We are already booked into a hotel at the airport...."

Yep there'll be lots of coaches going from City centre.

I would love to be going! Mainly to see Hozier, obsessed. The walk is long but definitely good fun

By *exhornMan  over a year ago

city

Cant wait to go bring it on

» Add a new message to this topic