FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Is it just me ?

Is it just me ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Am I the only one that thinks this place ( the forums and the site overall ) is gone to te dogs ??

The drivel and same old crap posted and reposted again and again . The alter egos of the alter egos posting endless threads based on rubbish.

I will probably be slated for this but I genuinely wonder why I am here at all ?

I'm Grateful that the forums as it allows me to generate and publish the party but beyond that ... Entertainment wise the place has gone to pot !!!

Is it a phase ? Is it just me ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Its a phase a lot of us go through best to check out a thread if it has no interest to u forget about it like blocking someone and move to the one that has appeal to u

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes i do agree filth gone to shite i blame the trolls.

I used to really like the forums. . But i don't think its the trolls (I'm probably regarded as one myself). . Its the bully tactics and the shit stirring and the airing of private matters on a forum that can be viewed by anyone even non members that is to blame. . . Good posters are keeping to themselves. . Some even leaving because of it. . . But few will stand up and be counted. . .

Seems to be the case every time I check

the forum its the same old same old.

It's become a haven for people looking for an ego boost!!

By *andytownMan  over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"Am I the only one that thinks this place ( the forums and the site overall ) is gone to te dogs ??

The drivel and same old crap posted and reposted again and again . The alter egos of the alter egos posting endless threads based on rubbish.

I will probably be slated for this but I genuinely wonder why I am here at all ?

I'm Grateful that the forums as it allows me to generate and publish the party but beyond that ... Entertainment wise the place has gone to pot !!!

Is it a phase ? Is it just me ?"

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

I used to really enjoy the forum and having a bit of chat or the dreaded banter but I've become a bit disillusioned lately

limerick

Just a thought

Join in and add or post threads which may steer the conversations in the directions u wish

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"I used to really enjoy the forum and having a bit of chat or the dreaded banter but I've become a bit disillusioned lately "

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm glad it's not just me

However I'd prefer it more ...if the light hearted banter returned ...

Have to agree with mr. brightside you can sense the feeling of importance some people get when they set up the tread. Thats not aimed at you by the way.

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"I'm glad it's not just me

However I'd prefer it more ...if the light hearted banter returned ... "

Same here.......

How about another 'write a status' or is that a bit worn out now

limerick

I see where its coming from went trough a patch resently where I lost interest but then thought if u let the trolls and bullies win the place is doomed, doomed I tell u don't wait for others to improve it for u be proactive hell u had the balls to join the site which for a lot takes more than ignoring trolls and bullies

If I am out of line I expect my peers to quietly say it to me or tell me straight its easier than a poision chalice

I know in the weeks leading up to the cork m&g it was great fun but since then it's gone down hill

I keep swearing I'm not going to look anymore and a hour later there I am looking again

and nine times out of ten rolling the eyes

it was easier to give up smoking

By *ohn MingoMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Not just you.

I rarely start threads but when I do, its usually to promote healthy discussion or banter.

I also only post on threads that interest me.

when you have somebody pm. demanding to know if the comment you put up as a joke is aimed at them.Well it wouldn't encourage you to have a bit of banter in the future.

Dublin

"when you have somebody pm. demanding to know if the comment you put up as a joke is aimed at them.Well it wouldn't encourage you to have a bit of banter in the future. "

When there's a lot of coded or underhanded jibes disguised as friendly banter, there's bound to be paranoia.

By *o pants partyCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

It's not just you. We've been put off getting involved in forum discussions recently also. It's either complete drivel or turns into confrontation/bullying recently. We're not here for that thanks.

By *rincess69DragonCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Am I the only one that thinks this place ( the forums and the site overall ) is gone to te dogs ??

Nope definitely not just you. End up not bothering to post half the time anymore because it's just not worth the hassle. It's completely putting me off being here and I don't think I will be for much longer. I hate that people are ruining the site for me but it's just not worth the aggro.

I'm new here but any forums I've been on have peaks and troughs.

Some recover, some don't and everyone moves on to the next one

limerick

"when you have somebody pm. demanding to know if the comment you put up as a joke is aimed at them.Well it wouldn't encourage you to have a bit of banter in the future. "

I think its just me but if I get that kind of pm I ask then what do they think as I am here for fun and any thing I post is aimed at being fun

Feck I'll be long enough dead for people to poke jibe at me they are not worth it

By *avie tCouple  over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

I think I have just too much time on my hands...just seeing it all as drivel lately

just like in life there's arseholes everywhere, only here people will sometimes take a picture of their arsehole and show everyone lol

Oh I hear ya

Huge amounts of banal shite I have to agree, turned out over and over again by people who give the impression they run the Irish swing scene. Yawn! I don't read it anymore.

Happy new year by the way fabsters and here's to a very naughty 2015 xxx

Like the man from Limerick said its about fun and having a sense of humour too many serious topics on here.

the forums always see ups and downs... it's a down at the moment

Yes, it's driving me mad at the moment!

It's felt like that to me for quite awhile,

Doesn't have the same feel or draw anymore....

Maybe it's because we've been here for quite awhile?

Seen the same posts/threads time and time again... Same subjects/queries will be put up next week (help needed, tips, sex cinemas etc etc)....

I try to look beyond anything negative or ignore the 'look at me' threads and only get involved in threads that interest me.

(But we all get drawn in to mindless drivel at times )

Anyway, happy fabbing!

And here's to 2015 being a bright and fresh year for 'Fab' and everyone involved

Fuck it sure!!! Have a great 2015, it's just FAB!! lol! Seriously have a great nite tomorrow nite if anybody decides to out to ring in the New Year!!! To anybody else who isn't going out anywhere, get yourself a bottle or 2 of wine & invite somebody to join you in a glass or 2 or 3 or 4, whatever!!! lol! Enjoy!!

Smile all day tomorrow, have everyone guessing what you're up to!!! lol!

By *ilderMan  over a year ago

dublin

It goes through phases alright. I try to inject some light hearted banter every so often myself. Not everyone may get my tone but feck it you can't win em all! Pinch of salt. Next!

By *ecretly seductiveWoman  over a year ago

Palookaville

Same here....... "

me three! ! .... love it when people just chat and and throw ideas around and have a bit of fun. .. Maybe next year lol

Just delete without reading, then they go mental.

By *irst officerMan  over a year ago

Naas

Hi Miss Candy.

Same here.......

me three! ! .... love it when people just chat and and throw ideas around and have a bit of fun. .. Maybe next year lol "

I threw out an orienteering idea a while back. If anyone has any interest in it for the new year

Same here.......

me three! ! .... love it when people just chat and and throw ideas around and have a bit of fun. .. Maybe next year lol "

me four!!! I love the non serious threads, the ones that really make you laugh out loud like the thread the Monsters produced yesterday about the awkward moments - that had me in stitches!!!

Dublin

"when you have somebody pm. demanding to know if the comment you put up as a joke is aimed at them.Well it wouldn't encourage you to have a bit of banter in the future.

Just delete without reading, then they go mental."

God dammit!!! why do you keep doing that to me!!! I will not be ignored!!!

"Hi Miss Candy. "

Evening FO, are we fuelled for take-off?

By *irst officerMan  over a year ago

Naas

"Hi Miss Candy.

Evening FO, are we fuelled for take-off?"

If you are ready, I am Miss Candy.

By *liceandraWoman  over a year ago

with the faries

"Yes i do agree filth gone to shite i blame the trolls."

Leave the trolls alone they are only doing their jobs looking after the bridges. Sorry have been watching once upon a time lol

However I'd prefer it more ...if the light hearted banter returned ... "

Would totally agree with you. I remember the days you could have the crack with people on here, without the risk of getting slatted, risking a ban

I miss is the is the good old days

Same here.......

me three! ! .... love it when people just chat and and throw ideas around and have a bit of fun. .. Maybe next year lol

me four!!! I love the non serious threads, the ones that really make you laugh out loud like the thread the Monsters produced yesterday about the awkward moments - that had me in stitches!!! "

That was just a brilliant post - brought a year to my eye with the laughter on 1 particular post

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

If you're here as long as some of us you will see the same stuff posted over and over,only natural. The look at me threads are easily ignored.and i love alot of non swinging threads. Its the ppl that live their lives,and their fucked up lives,thru the forums that piss me off,and there's no getting away from it.they talk or hint or have sly dig on nearly every thread,its fuckin sad

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Meh

By *urph6969Man  over a year ago

Chadwell St mary

this place gone to pot many years agp,i just go on here for a chat,theres no chance getting a meet here

Like Cj says if you want something to change be prepared to be the one to make the change. As the saying goes .... Better to light a single candle than curse the darkness.

Lucan

"Like Cj says if you want something to change be prepared to be the one to make the change. As the saying goes .... Better to light a single candle than curse the darkness.

"

I can see up your dress from down here!

[Removed by poster at 31/12/14 11:35:16]

"Like Cj says if you want something to change be prepared to be the one to make the change. As the saying goes .... Better to light a single candle than curse the darkness.

I can see up your dress from down here! "

Mikey, move your head over, I can't see!!

Ahhhhhh......

"this place gone to pot many years agp,i just go on here for a chat,theres no chance getting a meet here "

Ah Peter, the fun is still here, just peeps being careful, why not give your profile a makeover for the year of the ram, wear a carnation in Your lapel for luck.

Lucan

"

I can see up your dress from down here!

Mikey, move your head over, I can't see!! "

No way, I'm hoping she'll wiggle it soon. Just a little bit!

Aww so lovely to see father n son reunited......now that was one thread that had me in stitches lol

Lucan

"Aww so lovely to see father n son reunited......now that was one thread that had me in stitches lol"

Hey mammy, what's for dinner?

It's like a kiddies playground with kiss,pass,,fuck etc every second day. Adults acting like kids.

"Aww so lovely to see father n son reunited......now that was one thread that had me in stitches lol

Hey mammy, what's for dinner? "

Me!

"Aww so lovely to see father n son reunited......now that was one thread that had me in stitches lol

Me! "

Sausages for me n a fried egg each for ye two!!

Me!

Sausages for me n a fried egg each for ye two!! "

PMSL!!

Oooooohh Nom Nom Nom!

Chadwell St mary

"this place gone to pot many years agp,i just go on here for a chat,theres no chance getting a meet here

Ah Peter, the fun is still here, just peeps being careful, why not give your profile a makeover for the year of the ram, wear a carnation in Your lapel for luck."

lol will do

Me!

PMSL!!

Oooooohh Nom Nom Nom! "

But I think Mikey would be fine with some 'porridge'

We agree with cj. If you don't like a thread don't post on it. If the trolls bug you don't feed them. All forums go through ups and downs. Think after the other night where the little riot kicked yet again people are being careful.

Serious threads we do enjoy. People who think the forums are for every drama they have we give a avoid. Fab is for fun not drama

Dublin

"this place gone to pot many years agp,i just go on here for a chat,theres no chance getting a meet here "

No chance of a meet with a defeatist attitude!

Chadwell St mary

"this place gone to pot many years agp,i just go on here for a chat,theres no chance getting a meet here

No chance of a meet with a defeatist attitude!"

its not the defeatist attitude!its fact!on my behalf

No chance of a meet with a defeatist attitude!"

True......accentuate the positive

Chadwell St mary

lol ive better chance in winning the lotto

By *itty14Couple  over a year ago

kilkenny

"It's not just you. We've been put off getting involved in forum discussions recently also. It's either complete drivel or turns into confrontation/bullying recently. We're not here for that thanks.

"

this is spot on

Lucan

Me!

PMSL!!

Oooooohh Nom Nom Nom!

But I think Mikey would be fine with some 'porridge' "

Fresh from the porridge gun! No thanks!

Me!

PMSL!!

Oooooohh Nom Nom Nom!

Fresh from the porridge gun! No thanks! "

But mam said you ALWAYS ate her porridge!

Lucan

Me!

PMSL!!

Oooooohh Nom Nom Nom!

But mam said you ALWAYS ate her porridge! "

I spat it out when she wasn't looking, and usually into your bowl when you weren't looking either

Me!

PMSL!!

Oooooohh Nom Nom Nom!

I spat it out when she wasn't looking, and usually into your bowl when you weren't looking either "

Oh that's why it was so salty!?....

Me!

PMSL!!

Oooooohh Nom Nom Nom!

I spat it out when she wasn't looking, and usually into your bowl when you weren't looking either

Oh that's why it was so salty!?....

"

PMSL .....please Sir can I have some more :D

Same here.......

me four!!! I love the non serious threads, the ones that really make you laugh out loud like the thread the Monsters produced yesterday about the awkward moments - that had me in stitches!!!

That was just a brilliant post - brought a year to my eye with the laughter on 1 particular post "

Delighted thanks guys xxx

Same here.......

That was just a brilliant post - brought a year to my eye with the laughter on 1 particular post

Delighted thanks guys xxx "

I'm still in stiches laughing!! lol! Thank you for this fantastic thread to end 2014 with!! We'll welcome more!!

» Add a new message to this topic