FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > If u post u leaving

If u post u leaving

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why stay make up u mind

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why stay make up u mind "

Sure I was not gonna give you an answer so your post stays without comments but I'll do the charit! Also while I am at it, I like to politely tell you non of your business... And another thing if you don't like reading what I post well don't read it, you see its says vroomvroom well walk away! so thank you for reading and your attention enjoy

By *vsnikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

"Why stay make up u mind

Sure I was not gonna give you an answer so your post stays without comments but I'll do the charit! Also while I am at it, I like to politely tell you non of your business... And another thing if you don't like reading what I post well don't read it, you see its says vroomvroom well walk away! so thank you for reading and your attention enjoy "

VROOMVROOM, do you actually make an effort to come across as rude, illiterate and pointless, or is it just natural ability showing through?

Yeah I'm leaving

No I'm not

Yes I might actually

Actually I changed my mind again

Pleeeeeese talk me into staying.

(That was Hunter by the way lol)

"(That was Hunter by the way lol)"

for my first giggle of the day lol

"Why stay make up u mind

Sure I was not gonna give you an answer so your post stays without comments but I'll do the charit! Also while I am at it, I like to politely tell you non of your business... And another thing if you don't like reading what I post well don't read it, you see its says vroomvroom well walk away! so thank you for reading and your attention enjoy "

It's ok Vroom, I know it was to make me feel bad lol

"Why stay make up u mind

Sure I was not gonna give you an answer so your post stays without comments but I'll do the charit! Also while I am at it, I like to politely tell you non of your business... And another thing if you don't like reading what I post well don't read it, you see its says vroomvroom well walk away! so thank you for reading and your attention enjoy

VROOMVROOM, do you actually make an effort to come across as rude, illiterate and pointless, or is it just natural ability showing through?"

"Why stay make up u mind "

I think we all know the answer to that, and it involves the 'seeker' and 'attention'

[Removed by poster at 30/01/15 09:02:23]

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

recently a cpl I know posted they where sick of it here and leaving and they left ... so some people actually do it

"(That was Hunter by the way lol)"

I love enjoying the way you feel the need to distance yourself from me darling lol

Hx

"recently a cpl I know posted they where sick of it here and leaving and they left ... so some people actually do it "

A break from the norm some people just get upset

"(That was Hunter by the way lol)

I love enjoying the way you feel the need to distance yourself from me darling lol

Hx"

i love it when you call me darling, darling.

If anything bolshy or argumentative is posted, it's gonna be hunter

"Why stay make up u mind

VROOMVROOM, do you actually make an effort to come across as rude, illiterate and pointless, or is it just natural ability showing through?"

Illiterate:a person who is unable to read or write.

Learn how to use your words correctly!

Also for the record whether I leave or stay is only my business! As stated above! you think I'm rude well that's your opinion you are entitled to it!

Do I attention seek if that's the case well you know best don't give me any! And posting about me is not the way to do it. Just a tip

"(That was Hunter by the way lol)

Hx

i love it when you call me darling, darling.

If anything bolshy or argumentative is posted, it's gonna be hunter "

Don't worry probably the only one trying to be funny and have some sense of humour

Personally when I ever leave again i want presents cards the lot...infact i demand a party...

Did anyone mention anyone's name

Wow someone is stupider than I thought!

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I'm sorry but obviously some threads ain't even worth the hassle of reading and that's the truth. Op I have never spoken to you buy your very in the defence maybe I'm picking it up wrong.

But it does look like attention seeking. If someone chooses to hit the delete button why post on forums or status that your leaving surly you have made your mind up.

This is not directed at anyone it's just my opinion.

"Why stay make up u mind

VROOMVROOM, do you actually make an effort to come across as rude, illiterate and pointless, or is it just natural ability showing through?

Learn how to use your words correctly! "

look vroom they are trying to wind you up if you said you were going up to them they would not only jump at the chance they would shite themselves

"I'm sorry but obviously some threads ain't even worth the hassle of reading and that's the truth. Op I have never spoken to you buy your very in the defence maybe I'm picking it up wrong.

But it does look like attention seeking. If someone chooses to hit the delete button why post on forums or status that your leaving surly you have made your mind up.

This is not directed at anyone it's just my opinion. "

Since we not talking about anyone in particular, then I got to say making a different thread dedicated to people that post their leaving to seek attention surely give them more attention right? So it makes absolutely no sense what so ever I mean I'm voicing my opinion here

"Why stay make up u mind

Learn how to use your words correctly! look vroom they are trying to wind you up if you said you were going up to them they would not only jump at the chance they would shite themselves"

That's it Mr Panther you say it how it is

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

I'm so lost that even Google maps wouldn't save me

"I'm so lost that even Google maps wouldn't save me "

same here mate.

"Why stay make up u mind

Learn how to use your words correctly! look vroom they are trying to wind you up if you said you were going up to them they would not only jump at the chance they would shite themselves"

Cheers for that, although I'm putting some money on I'm not the one getting worked up

forums drama again???...surely not!!!

Some people just get excited and no it is not aimed at anyone it's just a post so people life goes on in the real world

"Some people just get excited and no it is not aimed at anyone it's just a post so people life goes on in the real world"

I'm confused now

"Some people just get excited and no it is not aimed at anyone it's just a post so people life goes on in the real world"

Yeah I think we should all return to the real world and stop aimless post so!

Guess the missing letter maybe more fun

f_ _ _uckers

"Some people just get excited and no it is not aimed at anyone it's just a post so people life goes on in the real world

I'm confused now "

im as confused as a bunny rabbit stuck infront of a pair of headlights lol.

Aren't we all

"Some people just get excited and no it is not aimed at anyone it's just a post so people life goes on in the real world

I'm confused now

im as confused as a bunny rabbit stuck infront of a pair of headlights lol. "

Isn't that a way to hunt rabbits. Lamping rabbits

» Add a new message to this topic