FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Celtic v Sevco Feb 1st

Celtic v Sevco Feb 1st

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ukkakewhore OP   Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

4-0 to the good guys I'm predicting. First time ever playing this lower division club but here's hoping we show them what champions do!! COYBIG

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Rangers to win on penos

1-0 rangers the most successful club in the world 54 and counting

Always in our shadow

By *eltic CplCouple  over a year ago

Kildare

"4-0 to the good guys I'm predicting. First time ever playing this lower division club but here's hoping we show them what champions do!! COYBIG "

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

ah now servco are doing well for a new team with no history

Kildare

"ah now servco are doing well for a new team with no history "

Soon enough it may also be a team with no home , how bad.

By *andydevineMan  over a year ago

sligo

"ah now servco are doing well for a new team with no history

Soon enough it may also be a team with no home , how bad.

"

By *ootsguyMan  over a year ago

Limavady

It looks like Pacific Shelf 595 Limited fans think and talk more about Rangers than Rangers fans do. Obsessed? I think so lol!

who are rangers ? I know there was once a team called rangers but they went bust. plus people like to talk about the past I suppose

Limavady

They are playing Pacific Shelf 595 Limited on Sunday, it's live on tv.

"They are playing Pacific Shelf 595 Limited on Sunday, it's live on tv. "

excellent I hope they don't get beating by a cricket score as it can be demoralising for small teams like sevco

Limavady

Pacific Shelf 595 Limited are expected to win by a cricket score. I think it will be more tasty off the pitch to be honest. If it does kick off in the streets watch 'Sevco' turn to 'Rangers' in record time.

"Pacific Shelf 595 Limited are expected to win by a cricket score. I think it will be more tasty off the pitch to be honest. If it does kick off in the streets watch 'Sevco' turn to 'Rangers' in record time. "

that's quiet sad its only a game for Christ's sake. and how can they turn into something that doesn't excist any more it would be like me turning into a dinosaur ?

Limavady

Oh the Pacific Shelf 595 Limited fans won't be long in saying "A big bad Rangers fan done it". I will tell you what is sad and that is being obsessed with a 'small club'

"Oh the Pacific Shelf 595 Limited fans won't be long in saying "A big bad Rangers fan done it". I will tell you what is sad and that is being obsessed with a 'small club' "

well lets be honest if the sevco fans are only there to fight then it goes to so that they are just neanderthals and not real football fans at all and will only bring shame to themselves. but hey they are what they are

Limavady

Meanwhile Pacific Shelf 595 Limited fans will be glorifing terrorism for 90 minutes. Kenny Dalglish was right during the week when he described them as "physcopaths"

and sevco don't ? hmm kettle pot black and all that ?

but that's by the by. I support neither team really but its fun how easily sevo fans are to wind up it must be the inferiority complex they developed in the lower leagues

Limavady

Oh the old "I don't support any of them chestnut", it is obvious you are a fan of Pacific Shelf 595 Limited.

You would need to let former Pacific Shelf 595 manager Neil Lennon know about this new club you speak of as he was bumping his gums about Rangers should be stripped of their SPL titles during the week. King Kenny is right with his "physcopaths" branding of the Pacific Shelf 595 Limited fans. King Kenny Knows!

Kildare

You only have to look at the support given by both the celtic football club and their fans to Fernando Ricksen the last few weeks in the run up to his testimonial game , just shows the difference in class in people.

"Oh the old "I don't support any of them chestnut", it is obvious you are a fan of Pacific Shelf 595 Limited.

You would need to let former Pacific Shelf 595 manager Neil Lennon know about this new club you speak of as he was bumping his gums about Rangers should be stripped of their SPL titles during the week. King Kenny is right with his "physcopaths" branding of the Pacific Shelf 595 Limited fans. King Kenny Knows! "

lol anyone that knows my knows im a die hard Liverpool fan. so stop getting your knickers in a twist and enjoy the game against the top team in Scotland.

Limavady

Being such a big Liverpool fan you'll agree with me that King Kenny knows psychopaths when he sees them. King Kenny Knows!

Limavady

"You only have to look at the support given by both the celtic football club and their fans to Fernando Ricksen the last few weeks in the run up to his testimonial game , just shows the difference in class in people."

Likewise when Rangers did the same when Pacific Shelf 595 Limited had the game for Stan Petrov. Great gestures.

Dublin

"Pacific Shelf 595 Limited are expected to win by a cricket score. I think it will be more tasty off the pitch to be honest. If it does kick off in the streets watch 'Sevco' turn to 'Rangers' in record time. "

Good Lord is it any wonder nobody misses R*ngers??? Such a classy bunch

"Being such a big Liverpool fan you'll agree with me that King Kenny knows psychopaths when he sees them. King Kenny Knows! "

I dont know kenny personally so I can't make judgement. but id suggest you calm down you're repeating youself its a sign of stress and tension

Limavady

"Pacific Shelf 595 Limited are expected to win by a cricket score. I think it will be more tasty off the pitch to be honest. If it does kick off in the streets watch 'Sevco' turn to 'Rangers' in record time.

Good Lord is it any wonder nobody misses R*ngers??? Such a classy bunch"

You obviously do with the need to post about them. Pacific Shelf 595 Limited have played over 100 games (including CL game) since they last played Rangers and I've never seen you mention them on here before. You obviously miss Rangers more than Rangers miss your Pacific Shelf 595 Limited.

Limavady

"Being such a big Liverpool fan you'll agree with me that King Kenny knows psychopaths when he sees them. King Kenny Knows!

I dont know kenny personally so I can't make judgement. but id suggest you calm down you're repeating youself its a sign of stress and tension"

Only setting the record straight. King Kenny and Lurgan Lenny know the craic, Rangers are Rangers.

Sevco Line up - Naismith, Naifuture, Naiclass, Naimoney, Naistadium, Naihope, Naitrophies, Naiprospects, Naifans, Naimanager, Naiplayers.

Limavady

"Sevco Line up - Naismith, Naifuture, Naiclass, Naimoney, Naistadium, Naihope, Naitrophies, Naiprospects, Naifans, Naimanager, Naiplayers.

"

Any Pacific Shelf 595 Limited team news yet?

Kildare

"Sevco Line up - Naismith, Naifuture, Naiclass, Naimoney, Naistadium, Naihope, Naitrophies, Naiprospects, Naifans, Naimanager, Naiplayers.

"

brilliant , im stealing this

Dublin

"Pacific Shelf 595 Limited are expected to win by a cricket score. I think it will be more tasty off the pitch to be honest. If it does kick off in the streets watch 'Sevco' turn to 'Rangers' in record time.

You obviously do with the need to post about them. Pacific Shelf 595 Limited have played over 100 games (including CL game) since they last played Rangers and I've never seen you mention them on here before. You obviously miss Rangers more than Rangers miss your Pacific Shelf 595 Limited. "

You really are a simpleton there is no R*ngers any more they died the laughing stock of Europe my friend in case you hadn't noticed and the fans of the dead R*ngers have now to spout their racist and sectarian bile at Sevco games. Different shit same flies

Dublin

"

Haha brilliant!!!

brilliant , im stealing this "

You can thank me at the party tomorrow night

Limavady

You obviously do with the need to post about them. Pacific Shelf 595 Limited have played over 100 games (including CL game) since they last played Rangers and I've never seen you mention them on here before. You obviously miss Rangers more than Rangers miss your Pacific Shelf 595 Limited.

You really are a simpleton there is no R*ngers any more they died the laughing stock of Europe my friend in case you hadn't noticed and the fans of the dead R*ngers have now to spout their racist and sectarian bile at Sevco games. Different shit same flies "

Racist and sectarian? That will be Pacific Shelf 595 Limited fans. They are known for their support of the IRA and don't forget they threw bananas at Mark Walters. Brush that under the carpet with your child abuse when Pacific Shelf 595 Limited were known as Celtic. All they had to do was call the police.

Mr69: If Celtic claim Rangers don't exist anymore does that mean Celtic accept that they lost the head to head title record and consequently the war?

Limavady

"Mr69: If Celtic claim Rangers don't exist anymore does that mean Celtic accept that they lost the head to head title record and consequently the war?

"

Rangers FC have won 54 titles, more than any other football club in the world. The details are on the official UEFA website.

"Mr69: If Celtic claim Rangers don't exist anymore does that mean Celtic accept that they lost the head to head title record and consequently the war?

Rangers FC have won 54 titles, more than any other football club in the world. The details are on the official UEFA website. "

You say that like it's a hard thing. FFS the Fabs 5-a-side football team could win the Scottish league title.

Limavady

Rangers FC have won 54 titles, more than any other football club in the world. The details are on the official UEFA website.

You say that like it's a hard thing. FFS the Fabs 5-a-side football team could win the Scottish league title."

You can only beat what is in front of you.

"You only have to look at the support given by both the celtic football club and their fans to Fernando Ricksen the last few weeks in the run up to his testimonial game , just shows the difference in class in people."

Rangers fans did the same for Tommy burns and Stan petrov...

Limavady

"You only have to look at the support given by both the celtic football club and their fans to Fernando Ricksen the last few weeks in the run up to his testimonial game , just shows the difference in class in people.

Rangers fans did the same for Tommy burns and Stan petrov...

"

That doesn't fit in with in with the Pacific Shelf 595 Limited fans hate filled agenda though.

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan  over a year ago

newcastle

well i am going to the game so will have no need to argue about it with random eejits on here (but i still might for my own entertainment)

Dublin

You say that like it's a hard thing. FFS the Fabs 5-a-side football team could win the Scottish league title."

Why do you watch it so??

News just in

Sevcos training was cancelled after 5 minutes today after one of the players kicked the ball into next doors garden

Limavady

"News just in

Sevcos training was cancelled after 5 minutes today after one of the players kicked the ball into next doors garden "

That would be funny if Pacific Shelf 595 Limiteds training ground was better than Rangers, but it's not.

You say that like it's a hard thing. FFS the Fabs 5-a-side football team could win the Scottish league title.

Why do you watch it so?? "

Mr69: I wouldn't watch it if they were playing in next door's garden.

Dublin

Why do you watch it so??

Mr69: I wouldn't watch it if they were playing in next door's garden."

So if you don't watch it how on earth do you know anything about it?? Serious question I mean for example I don't watch lets say the Belgian league and I know absolutely nothing about it so I'm a little confused as to how you know so much about something you don't want. I'm not trying to get involved in a daft debate I'm just struggling to understand it.

Why do you watch it so??

Mr69: I wouldn't watch it if they were playing in next door's garden.

So if you don't watch it how on earth do you know anything about it?? Serious question I mean for example I don't watch lets say the Belgian league and I know absolutely nothing about it so I'm a little confused as to how you know so much about something you don't want. I'm not trying to get involved in a daft debate I'm just struggling to understand it."

Mr69: grand so. Don't think too hard about it.

FWIW the Pacific Shelf thing is totally different to Rangers and Sevco, if you really want me to bore you with the facts about company law I can, but the two situations are totally different and the fact is that the club that was Rangers actually really does not exist anymore.HOWEVER, I think it somewhat churlish of some Celtic fans to claim that the current incarnation of Rangers has nothing to do with the original club,its the same ground,same kit and same fanbase, which is exactly the reason Celtic fans hav e been scrambling around for tickets, The Rangers may not technically be the same club as Rangers FC, but we all really know that to all intent and purpose it is.

We are lucky enough to have a couple of tickets and very much hoping to see Celtic win.

One word of warning, remember who knocked us out of this competition last season,this game is no foregone conclusion,I would take a one nil win right now.

No matter what the result on Sunday I will wake up on Monday morning supporting the most successful team in the world.

FACT

Pacific Shelf 1994 will always be in our shadow

I didn't want to go down this route but Pedo FC should hang their heads in Shame.... If you believe that the only crime that rangers fc was fiddling their taxes (found not guilty) then

Bunch of pedos

I feel it's only fair to point out that typing the word 'fact' in capital letters, doesn't actually make something factual.

[Removed by poster at 30/01/15 21:38:09]

Kildare

"No matter what the result on Sunday I will wake up on Monday morning supporting the most successful team in the world.

FACT

I didn't want to go down this route but Pedo FC should hang their heads in Shame.... If you believe that the only crime that rangers fc was fiddling their taxes (found not guilty) then

Bunch of pedos"

I do love reading uneducated posts from people like you, who really show yourselves for what you really are, just touching on an earlier post regarding Fernando Ricksen , yes as a player i hated him because he done his best against us, but his illness thats a different story and i even made a donation to the fund for him and i can assure you it was more than any of you two uneducated bigots made.

Mr C.

"No matter what the result on Sunday I will wake up on Monday morning supporting the most successful team in the world.

FACT

Pacific Shelf 1994 will always

Bunch of pedos

I do love reading uneducated posts from people like you, who really show yourselves for what you really are, just touching on an earlier post regarding Fernando Ricksen , yes as a player i hated him because he done his best against us, but his illness thats a different story and i even made a donation to the fund for him and i can assure you it was more than any of you two uneducated bigots made.

Mr C. "

I donated and was at the match...

Uneducated??? Always entitled to an opinion but the minute we reply it's bigotry ????

Always in our shadow

Well said

Limavady

FACT

Bunch of pedos

Mr C. "

A fan of a club who have had their ground closed for pro-Nazi chanting, had the worst show of racism ever in British Sport when the track around the pitch was left littered with bananas thrown at Mark Walters, banned a full section of fans for sectarian singing their support for child and woman murderers, had a player charged and banned for racism recently and who knowingly harboured a paedophile branding people bigots. If they didn't exist you couldn't make them up.

newcastle

FACT

Bunch of pedos

Mr C.

A fan of a club who have had their ground closed for pro-Nazi chanting, had the worst show of racism ever in British Sport when the track around the pitch was left littered with bananas thrown at Mark Walters, banned a full section of fans for sectarian singing their support for child and woman murderers, had a player charged and banned for racism recently and who knowingly harboured a paedophile branding people bigots. If they didn't exist you couldn't make them up. "

A lot of urban myths there you have used but why worry about that , I could bring up rangers sectarian signing policy, their goalkeepers black armband for a loyalist murderer, nazi salutes in Israel , banned from europe for rioting, the wrecking of manchester, the non payment of taxes to a country they profess to love but i wont mention any of these, my favourite thing about the fans of the liquidated club was they sat on their arses and did fuck all while they watched their club die.

[Removed by poster at 31/01/15 11:32:40]

Mr69: nobody has answered my question yet....

Limavady

FACT

Bunch of pedos

Mr C.

A fan of a club who have had their ground closed for pro-Nazi chanting, had the worst show of racism ever in British Sport when the track around the pitch was left littered with bananas thrown at Mark Walters, banned a full section of fans for sectarian singing their support for child and woman murderers, had a player charged and banned for racism recently and who knowingly harboured a paedophile branding people bigots. If they didn't exist you couldn't make them up.

A lot of urban myths there you have used but why worry about that , I could bring up rangers sectarian signing policy, their goalkeepers black armband for a loyalist murderer, nazi salutes in Israel , banned from europe for rioting, the wrecking of manchester, the non payment of taxes to a country they profess to love but i wont mention any of these, my favourite thing about the fans of the liquidated club was they sat on their arses and did fuck all while they watched their club die."

Urban myths. They are all facts which I can back up with evidence if you wish me to do so?

Rangers didn't die, but just you keep telling yourself that and eventually your warped mind will believe it.

You talk about urban myths then bump your gums about a black armband which The Goalie wore because his aunt passed away.

So do you want the evidence of your ground being closed for pro-Naxi chantine? Do you want evidence that your club covered up the work of a paedophile rather than calling the poice? Do you want evidence that a section of your support was banned for glorifing terrorism? Do you want evidence that your club were responsible for the most shameful racism in the history of British sport? Let's not forget the fan of your club who thought it was funny to make an aeroplane gesture to an American player shortly after 9/11? Or do you want all these vermin like actions swept under the carpet. It's up to you.

newcastle

FACT

Bunch of pedos

Mr C.

A lot of urban myths there you have used but why worry about that , I could bring up rangers sectarian signing policy, their goalkeepers black armband for a loyalist murderer, nazi salutes in Israel , banned from europe for rioting, the wrecking of manchester, the non payment of taxes to a country they profess to love but i wont mention any of these, my favourite thing about the fans of the liquidated club was they sat on their arses and did fuck all while they watched their club die.

Urban myths. They are all facts which I can back up with evidence if you wish me to do so?

Rangers didn't die, but just you keep telling yourself that and eventually your warped mind will believe it.

You talk about urban myths then bump your gums about a black armband which The Goalie wore because his aunt passed away.

So do you want the evidence of your ground being closed for pro-Naxi chantine? Do you want evidence that your club covered up the work of a paedophile rather than calling the poice? Do you want evidence that a section of your support was banned for glorifing terrorism? Do you want evidence that your club were responsible for the most shameful racism in the history of British sport? Let's not forget the fan of your club who thought it was funny to make an aeroplane gesture to an American player shortly after 9/11? Or do you want all these vermin like actions swept under the carpet. It's up to you. "

i know the history of both clubs but arguing with you would be like playing eye spy with stevie wonder - funny for a minute but ultimately pointless - enjoy the game tomorrow - and dont let your bitterness spoil it for you

Limavady

FACT

Bunch of pedos

Mr C.

So do you want the evidence of your ground being closed for pro-Naxi chantine? Do you want evidence that your club covered up the work of a paedophile rather than calling the poice? Do you want evidence that a section of your support was banned for glorifing terrorism? Do you want evidence that your club were responsible for the most shameful racism in the history of British sport? Let's not forget the fan of your club who thought it was funny to make an aeroplane gesture to an American player shortly after 9/11? Or do you want all these vermin like actions swept under the carpet. It's up to you.

i know the history of both clubs but arguing with you would be like playing eye spy with stevie wonder - funny for a minute but ultimately pointless - enjoy the game tomorrow - and dont let your bitterness spoil it for you"

I can back my claims up with factual evidence whilst others can't. Feel free to question anything I have written and I will back it up.

newcastle

FACT

Bunch of pedos

Mr C.

i know the history of both clubs but arguing with you would be like playing eye spy with stevie wonder - funny for a minute but ultimately pointless - enjoy the game tomorrow - and dont let your bitterness spoil it for you

I can back my claims up with factual evidence whilst others can't. Feel free to question anything I have written and I will back it up. "

we will start with your first claim then of the ground being closed for nazi chants

Is the match on TV?

newcastle

"Is the match on TV?

"

bbc scotland 1.30 though i will actually be at it not arguing about with people i dont even know

Limavady

FACT

Bunch of pedos

Mr C.

I can back my claims up with factual evidence whilst others can't. Feel free to question anything I have written and I will back it up.

we will start with your first claim then of the ground being closed for nazi chants"

September 17th 1941, when the SFA closed Parkhead for a month because of Celtic fans "serious mishbehaviour and pro-German chants".

Next!!!

newcastle

FACT

Bunch of pedos

Mr C.

we will start with your first claim then of the ground being closed for nazi chants

September 17th 1941, when the SFA closed Parkhead for a month because of Celtic fans "serious mishbehaviour and pro-German chants".

Next!!! "

celtic park got closed because of a corrupt sfa when trouble flared at a match at ibrox (the only ground in britain that ever flew a swastika 1936 scotland v germany) fuck all to do nazi chants

newcastle

any way get over it - i go to watch football and fuck all else

Limavady

FACT

Bunch of pedos

Mr C.

Next!!!

celtic park got closed because of a corrupt sfa when trouble flared at a match at ibrox (the only ground in britain that ever flew a swastika 1936 scotland v germany) fuck all to do nazi chants"

So it was the SFA who were responsible for the pro-Nazi chanting? Honestly if you lot didn't exist no one could make you up! Always the victims lol!!!

newcastle

godwins law was right

Limavady

"godwins law was right"

So was Kenny Dalglish when he described you lot as "psychopaths" during the week.

newcastle

did you ever read the report of the match you refer to?no mention of chanting - plenty of fighting and bottle throwing though

newcastle

"godwins law was right

So was Kenny Dalglish when he described you lot as "psychopaths" during the week. "

was donald findlay right when he called you a new club then

Limavady

"did you ever read the report of the match you refer to?no mention of chanting - plenty of fighting and bottle throwing though "

Next you'll be telling me it was closed because they were singing 'All things bright and beautiful' out of tune lol!

Limavady

"godwins law was right

So was Kenny Dalglish when he described you lot as "psychopaths" during the week.

was donald findlay right when he called you a new club then "

IF he did say it he was clearly wrong, UEFA will clear that up if you check with them.

newcastle

right i am off to the airport now Van Dijk first goal 16/1 that should pay for it

Limavady

"right i am off to the airport now Van Dijk first goal 16/1 that should pay for it"

Enjoy watching the world's most successful football club.