FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Having trouble getting meets

Having trouble getting meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I know u have heard it all before but I am new to fab been on a few weeks and struggling to meet ppl I am a nice good fun loving kinda guy bit shy but would appreciate some help I am new to this and want to broaden my horizon I ain't here to sleep with da site any one wanna help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you know we've all heard it before I'm sure you've seen all the other threads where people give them advice (and then they don't take it)

"If you know we've all heard it before I'm sure you've seen all the other threads where people give them advice (and then they don't take it)"

"If you know we've all heard it before I'm sure you've seen all the other threads where people give them advice (and then they don't take it)"

By *imwildWoman  over a year ago

around

"Hi I know u have heard it all before but I am new to fab been on a few weeks and struggling to meet ppl I am a nice good fun loving kinda guy bit shy but would appreciate some help I am new to this and want to broaden my horizon I ain't here to sleep with da site any one wanna help "

Patience. Don't be too eager or pushy in your approach. It will take a while so perseverance pays off.

Couldn't agree more with dtg... But I'd say best way is a M&G. Keep an eye on the forums

By *illow1972Man  over a year ago

Naas

From a guys point of view your pics are fine (I'd lose the cock pic though). Fill in a bit more about yourself on your profile. A little bit more of an effort there and you should be fine. Try to get to a meet & greet. That seems be the way to go.

Hopefully some more ladies and couples might give you a bit of feedback too.

We were all new here at one stage. You'll still get the smart arsed answers from the beautiful boys of Fab. Just ignore them.

Best of luck bud and stick with it.

Classic

"Hi I know u have heard it all before but I am new to fab been on a few weeks and struggling to meet ppl I am a nice good fun loving kinda guy bit shy but would appreciate some help I am new to this and want to broaden my horizon I ain't here to sleep with da site any one wanna help "

Be patient! Don't sent any one word messages as that will be an instant ignore or block! Defo no cock pics to be sent unless requested to do so! Comment on the forums, people will get to know you well that way! Good luck with the site!!

Thanks for advice would to just meet and greet someone for a drink to get verified but patience is a virtue and hope one day soon it will happen x

Go out, get yourself a cheap webcam, go into chat, chat with people, show your facee on cam, show you are real, ask for coffee meets.

I am real I have asked for coffe meets but still no reply what does a guy have to do do the naked through Belfast to actually get verified on here

"I am real I have asked for coffe meets but still no reply what does a guy have to do do the naked through Belfast to actually get verified on here "

Awh I was there all day

By *evraffMan  over a year ago

Dungannon Tyrone

Know the feeling Paddy. I asked a similar question on here last night and a few people slated me

If your having girl problem I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems...

Hide your face pic and do a body pic

Don't let ladies judge you before actually talking to you

Just go to a meet & greet is the best way honestly and make some contacts then go from there

» Add a new message to this topic