FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Manners and a bit of etiquette?

Manners and a bit of etiquette?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok I not normally one for forums here due to lack of time but the few things I posted here have gotten response quickly so let me try this...,,.is it just me that wants a bit of interaction rather than a quick fuck? I dont often post here looking for meets but today due to change in plans I posted a meet/event for social meet with no promise of anything ........ but some of the messages I got left me gobsmacked.... guys lookin for a quick shag without even a by your leave or anything else....yes it's a swing site but come on an hour is of no use to anyone for much of anything but one guy said he might stay longer "if ur any good" (his words not mine) really? Is it just me??????? What happened to manners and courtesy???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Manners go out the window for some people when they log on here...

So am I wrong in my expectations? Been on here a good while but courtesy seems to have gone out the window recently

its not just the guys that are rude etc,

there are ill-mannered couples and single females on here too !!

but yea,I hear what your saying

not good !

By *owdyBoobyMan  over a year ago

limerick

Wonders was there ever any maners here.

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Expect nothing, then you won't be disappointed. There's decent people on here but with the usual weirdos too. I've had a few "wanna fuck "messages too and a few rude ones, name calling etc. Block them from contacting you and don't take it too personally. Some people don't know what manners are I'm afraid

By *entleman36Man  over a year ago

dublin

Well I'm the kind of guy that sends polite mail and likes to chat and I have chatted to some really nice females here

"So am I wrong in my expectations? Been on here a good while but courtesy seems to have gone out the window recently "

No, you're definitely not wrong.

All I'll say is.... There definitely are some good ones out there. It's just a pity that the bad outweighs the good guys on here.

Keep searching though, they're there! x

By *ren80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

Found the same thing on here a lot myself with couples mostly. Trying to find the nice people on here is tough going but have chatted to a few after getting rid of the not so nice people

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Ok I not normally one for forums here due to lack of time but the few things I posted here have gotten response quickly so let me try this...,,.is it just me that wants a bit of interaction rather than a quick fuck? I dont often post here looking for meets but today due to change in plans I posted a meet/event for social meet with no promise of anything ........ but some of the messages I got left me gobsmacked.... guys lookin for a quick shag without even a by your leave or anything else....yes it's a swing site but come on an hour is of no use to anyone for much of anything but one guy said he might stay longer "if ur any good" (his words not mine) really? Is it just me??????? What happened to manners and courtesy???"

not everyone loses their manners when they log on to fab yes there are guys that what to put in the minimum amount of effort to get the maximum results. but there are lots of people that are the opposite

"So am I wrong in my expectations? Been on here a good while but courtesy seems to have gone out the window recently "

No you're not wrong in your expectations and I wouldn't be lowering them either! There's always gonna gobshites on here with their horrible attitudes and bad manners, but then you have the nice guys which by far outweigh the dickheads!

It happens, and always will, because some people are like that , here and in vanilla world

I just erase those messages and move on, chat to those who i get on with and ignore the rest

I understand yoir frustration, i think we've all been there but try not to let it get to you

[Removed by poster at 23/03/15 07:20:16]

As an older single guy with manners for two, I find the ignore /delete/ "wah", or "go on entertain me" responses disrespectful. I understand the 300 messages problem, but we are all here for sex, fun and friends (well most are). So why mot make an effort. I'll tell u why. Because there are lots of

arseholes, egoists and narcissists in the world.But, also the liberation some feel empowers them to let out their domineering or cool one year member (have this mm

(Shandy says

And then there are the ones who send really polite messages, show up on time, smartly dressed and clean-shaven... but... either can't get it up, or shoot their load after three strokes.

Life is surely like that proverbial box of chocolates, eh?

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"(Shandy says

And then there are the ones who send really polite messages, show up on time, smartly dressed and clean-shaven... but... either can't get it up, or shoot their load after three strokes.

Life is surely like that proverbial box of chocolates, eh? "

That may be a compliment of sorts, in that it's probably caused by over excitement. That may not be a consolation but at least they're nice people.

Very true on all comments..... those rude people make it so much more difficult for others tho......

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

"Ok I not normally one for forums here due to lack of time but the few things I posted here have gotten response quickly so let me try this...,,.is it just me that wants a bit of interaction rather than a quick fuck? I dont often post here looking for meets but today due to change in plans I posted a meet/event for social meet with no promise of anything ........ but some of the messages I got left me gobsmacked.... guys lookin for a quick shag without even a by your leave or anything else....yes it's a swing site but come on an hour is of no use to anyone for much of anything but one guy said he might stay longer "if ur any good" (his words not mine) really? Is it just me??????? What happened to manners and courtesy???"

no your not the only one that wants a bit of interaction first. I am the same...

While I am on the subject.... I am am staying in Waterford Thursday night. If any ladies would like to join me for a drink. pm.me cheers

So dinner and a date then

By *randub69Man  over a year ago

city

"So dinner and a date then "

??????????

ahh now some of you will be familiar with those who mail with HI does the fem do anal . or such comments like well you are a slut and whore etc...

so these terms slut whore harlot are really ancient terms for women of very high status value and capability . whore priestess of hora mother godess of the land between the rivers .. harlot again priestess of hara mesopotamian supreme godess and our term for hour comes from the houri who were beautiful women who each danced an hour . at night to keep the male god aware of humanity ---)) still my own take on this as a mere male . is that manners are always needful respect for and care for the pleasure of any woman who is sharing herself with me . so lads take this on board make your lover feel good and she will i am sure try to pleasure you to the best of her ability show care respect and manners always its the only real way here

Ah we are not all like that in limerick. I met you before for a coffee and I really enjoyed it

Had my first meet with an apparently well respected woman. We had fun, said our goodbyes, then when I politely ask her if she would verify me, she blocks me and tells me that I was using her. Like wtf?? Are people that use this site completely broken and fucked in the head? No common decency or mutual respect. It's all about self satisfaction, and fuck everyone else.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

No it's not expecting too much and don't change your terms and conditions.

I'd say with a short notice meet you're more likely to attract those opportunist guys looking for a quick shag without having to make an effort.

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Ur dead right I don't know where people's manners is gone . I allways treat a lady with respect llp

Air.....hair... Lair...(say it slowly)...

One shan't always be successful when making the aforementioned application for the placing of one's appendage in said lady's excrement passage...

The application though mannerly may also be well received with the equally well worded response of "ya hun"....

Iv had a few on here but also have had a few very nice people on as well say hi and having a chat not all are bad but its just a small few that message with i want to fuck your wife is she a slut thing like that it's a straight block

Thank u all for ur input I not familiar enough with forum to reply to each thread separately but its nice to know I not only one thinking like this.....last nightbi was all set to delete or suspend my account cos was so fed up with it but once again my faith in human nature has been restored thank u all.....

"Thank u all for ur input I not familiar enough with forum to reply to each thread separately but its nice to know I not only one thinking like this.....last nightbi was all set to delete or suspend my account cos was so fed up with it but once again my faith in human nature has been restored thank u all....."

The nerve of some men. I always spit on my hand first.

By *owdyBoobyMan  over a year ago

limerick

"Thank u all for ur input I not familiar enough with forum to reply to each thread separately but its nice to know I not only one thinking like this.....last nightbi was all set to delete or suspend my account cos was so fed up with it but once again my faith in human nature has been restored thank u all....."

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

OP - don't lower your standards! Ever! Swingers site or not if you don't come up to my expectations then your message gets deleted unread. (And yes I can tell from oneliners that you aren't for me and if they had read my profile they'd know that)

Just because women are on here does not mean they are desparate for a fuck. I'm here for my fantasies nobody elses.

Layla just because it is a sex site does not mean manners go out the window. Depends on the persons upbringing I suppose. The way I look at it is that u are possibly someone's wife, mother, daughter and if I had any of the above I would not want them treated the way some guys treat women on here. Plus the fancy a fuck shag etc would not work with a random stranger in a night club so why should it work here. Some people simply have no breeding in them.

"OP - don't lower your standards! Ever! Swingers site or not if you don't come up to my expectations then your message gets deleted unread. (And yes I can tell from oneliners that you aren't for me and if they had read my profile they'd know that)

Just because women are on here does not mean they are desparate for a fuck. I'm here for my fantasies nobody elses. "

People look for two kinds of experiences on here.

1. A genuine swing experience. Where you meet up with people you know and explore sexually (think of friends throwing keys into a hat scenario).

2. A casual sex experience. You are not concerned about liking the person or anything. You just want the sex and thats it.

Casual sex events are a lot easier to plan and are a lot more popular. You just ask people to attend, bing, bang, bosh. People who attend them might know only one other person there, they might all be largely strangers. They have a bit of hanky panky.

Swing events are harder to plan. You need to build up a stable of dependable, open, people. You only invite new people as others cant attend etc. If a new person/couple joins they will generally be the only new person/couple. These events are more like "Come over and meet my friends" type deal. You get to know them first.

There is a lot of cross over on here, people into genuine swing experience attend casual sex events to look for potential people, and people who plan casual sex events plan some swing events.

Generally anyone into casual sex only will be a lot ruder, will have less manners, will be less discreet, will talk about people not at an event, will take things personally when they are not meant that way, will gossip etc etc.

This is because this attitude does not really hurt their main activity, casual sex.

If you are looking for genuine swing experience then people looking for casual sex might come across very rude to you, but the truth is you are placing expectations on them that they do not have. They are happy looking for casual sex and going to casual sex events.

Im not saying one type of experience is better than the other, just that the mentality of the people looking for different experiences can rub each other the wrong way, in a completely unintentional way.

If you are looking for a genuine swing experience then take a couple of minutes to evaluate what the other person is looking for, if its casual sex, dont take anything they say to heart, just rule them out as a match.

after reading all of this: the same as usual.. groundhog day

Define "interaction"...what exactly are u looking for from these men?

"Ok I not normally one for forums here due to lack of time but the few things I posted here have gotten response quickly so let me try this...,,.is it just me that wants a bit of interaction rather than a quick fuck? I dont often post here looking for meets but today due to change in plans I posted a meet/event for social meet with no promise of anything ........ but some of the messages I got left me gobsmacked.... guys lookin for a quick shag without even a by your leave or anything else....yes it's a swing site but come on an hour is of no use to anyone for much of anything but one guy said he might stay longer "if ur any good" (his words not mine) really? Is it just me??????? What happened to manners and courtesy???

Define "interaction"...what exactly are u looking for from these men?"

maybe that endless eMail ping-pong ... why not meet somewhere in the public for a chat and a cuppa ?

"Ok I not normally one for forums here due to lack of time but the few things I posted here have gotten response quickly so let me try this...,,.is it just me that wants a bit of interaction rather than a quick fuck? I dont often post here looking for meets but today due to change in plans I posted a meet/event for social meet with no promise of anything ........ but some of the messages I got left me gobsmacked.... guys lookin for a quick shag without even a by your leave or anything else....yes it's a swing site but come on an hour is of no use to anyone for much of anything but one guy said he might stay longer "if ur any good" (his words not mine) really? Is it just me??????? What happened to manners and courtesy???

maybe that endless eMail ping-pong ... why not meet somewhere in the public for a chat and a cuppa ? "

Heaven help us!

She also seems to be equating a "quick fuck" with a lack of manners and courtesy...which certainly doesn't have to be the case. Perhaps match.com would be more to the ladies liking??

By *ardtofindMan  over a year ago

galway

Nice guys are So ............ Hard to Find xx

From my own experience, the type of emails I have received following a meet request I posted myself, are completely different than the normal day to day emails.

They're much more forward and they make usually no effort whatsoever. I think in their heads it's a desperate woman looking for a shag today. Why bother showing manners or treating her like a human being?

maybe that endless eMail ping-pong ... why not meet somewhere in the public for a chat and a cuppa ?

Heaven help us!

She also seems to be equating a "quick fuck" with a lack of manners and courtesy...which certainly doesn't have to be the case. Perhaps match.com would be more to the ladies liking??"

I don't think Layla equates a quick fuck to lack of manners or courtesy, The lady is as fond of a quick fuck as any of us, but would i'm sure prefer lots of them rather than one with a 'might stay another while if you're any good'. That to me, is very rude and disrespectful. I know from experience that Layla is a beautiful sexy fun woman and i doubt anyone who's been lucky enough to meet her would be happy with only an hour of her company.

[Removed by poster at 23/03/15 20:07:52]

"From my own experience, the type of emails I have received following a meet request I posted myself, are completely different than the normal day to day emails.

They're much more forward and they make usually no effort whatsoever. I think in their heads it's a desperate woman looking for a shag today. Why bother showing manners or treating her like a human being? "

I don't have any experience of posting looking for a meet, but i agree totally with what you've said. I think that is what some men think when they see a meet request.

By *ceryMan  over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

"As an older single guy with manners for two, I find the ignore /delete/ "wah", or "go on entertain me" responses disrespectful. I understand the 300 messages problem, but we are all here for sex, fun and friends (well most are). So why mot make an effort. I'll tell u why. Because there are lots of

arseholes, egoists and narcissists in the world.But, also the liberation some feel empowers them to let out their domineering or cool one year member (have this mm"

Consideration and manners goes a long way. Yes, we all know why we're here, if not we'd be playing some other social forum (maybe you do that too). While quickies do happen and can have their place it's usually when you get to know a person that the instantaneous and intense wham, bang, fuck, WOW happens. So have a cold shower and start to enjoy life more....

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

I tell you if half theses numptys spoke to me, in a pub like some and I mean some of the mail I get here. They get my hand across there chops!!!!

I have always replied to any mail I get on here even the short one word ones...i feel if someone has taken the time to drop a line the very least the deserve is a reply...i am always polite and have no problem meeting newbies or non verified people...i generally plan my fun in advance because I have to.... Rarely do I put up last min meets cos I generally don't need to lol.... I prefer quality over quantity all the time.....

Lucan

"I have always replied to any mail I get on here even the short one word ones...i feel if someone has taken the time to drop a line the very least the deserve is a reply...i am always polite and have no problem meeting newbies or non verified people...i generally plan my fun in advance because I have to.... Rarely do I put up last min meets cos I generally don't need to lol.... I prefer quality over quantity all the time....."

Quality over quantity, but lots of it!

I have the exact same problem with the men on this site so i can completely agree. Some men just think because us women are on here we are just going to lie down and give it to them yes its a sex site but im not a whore im a human being. Im shocked at how many use that line to me your on a sex site so why dont you open your legs. Im not saying all men are like this as ive been fortunate enough to meet some genuine top class men but the cavemen ruin the site for everyone

Lucan

"I have the exact same problem with the men on this site so i can completely agree. Some men just think because us women are on here we are just going to lie down and give it to them yes its a sex site but im not a whore im a human being. Im shocked at how many use that line to me your on a sex site so why dont you open your legs. Im not saying all men are like this as ive been fortunate enough to meet some genuine top class men but the cavemen ruin the site for everyone"

Damn, I'll ask you to get on all fours the next time

"I have the exact same problem with the men on this site so i can completely agree. Some men just think because us women are on here we are just going to lie down and give it to them yes its a sex site but im not a whore im a human being. Im shocked at how many use that line to me your on a sex site so why dont you open your legs. Im not saying all men are like this as ive been fortunate enough to meet some genuine top class men but the cavemen ruin the site for everyone

Damn, I'll ask you to get on all fours the next time "

Very good lol

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"I tell you if half theses numptys spoke to me, in a pub like some and I mean some of the mail I get here. They get my hand across there chops!!!!"

i bet that 99% of them wouldn't have the balls to talk to you in a pub let alone say some of the things ive seen in emails. the amount of guys hat go to socials and are meek and shy but in email they are totally different is astonishing. anyone who have ever chatted to me will tell you i'm more or less the same person on line, via phone or in person.

"Layla just because it is a sex site does not mean manners go out the window. Depends on the persons upbringing I suppose. The way I look at it is that u are possibly someone's wife, mother, daughter and if I had any of the above I would not want them treated the way some guys treat women on here. Plus the fancy a fuck shag etc would not work with a random stranger in a night club so why should it work here. Some people simply have no breeding in them. "

» Add a new message to this topic