FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > giving birth

giving birth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ok a few girls in chat were saying how bad it is giving birth so I thought to myself well if its that bad why do some have 2,3,4 kids etc it must not be that bad really, it couldn't be worse than a kick in the balls.. why you might ask well when have you ever heard a fella say a kick it the balls is worse than giving bith all the time BUT ASKING FOR ANOTHER ONE 2YEARS DOWN THE LINE ''I DONT THINK SO LOL''....

so there you have it child birth is wee buns now please feel free to add your view...

Ryan xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol Ryan you are a brave man!!

You might earn yourself a kick in the balls from some of the ladies on here for saying that!!

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

it is unbelievably painful but look what you get at the end...that is why women do it again and again.when you are going through childbirth you think omg I will never do this again!!but when you hold your child for the first time...the feeling is indescribable and you start to forget how much it hurt...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ryan you know what you might be shocked to hear it but I tend to agree a kick in the balls per second is probably more painful than child birth but I can guarantee there isn't a man alive that could cope with being kicked in the balls for more than five mins never mind hours on end but then again there's no reward for being kicked in the balls unless you count a BJ to make you feel better and even the best BJ in the world can't compare to the joy children bring to your life

Usee - lucky mum to four and watched over by a special little guy with wings

All born naturally and drug free - but then we all know how I feel about pain

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

lol Am I on netmums or fabswingers?

» Add a new message to this topic