FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Getting blocked

Getting blocked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weetdave OP   Man  over a year ago

Limerick

Just trying to be polite here to lady's when we chat and then they block for no reason

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"Just trying to be polite here to lady's when we chat and then they block for no reason "

Read that again. It doesn't make sense.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Awh don't worry bout being blocked. There's plenty of other users. Just be polite and courteous.

By *rutus83Man  over a year ago

naas

"Just trying to be polite here to lady's when we chat and then they block for no reason

Read that again. It doesn't make sense. "

Micheal the English teacher lmao

Being polite and showing a healthy interest is a recipe for a lady blocking you on here .

Lucan

"Just trying to be polite here to lady's when we chat and then they block for no reason

Micheal the English teacher lmao"

Well I can figure that he was blocked by someone but I have no idea what the point is. I dunno, maybe it's Monday. I'll say no more today at all.

I had similar lately.. Even spotted I've been blocked by some I've never chatted to...

On the other hand I accidentally blocked a few in the chat room on the touch screen..

Best way to think about it is... If you feel you have been blocked for no reason, would you really want to meet someone who does that???

Move on to next, best of luck

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Well I can figure that he was blocked by someone but I have no idea what the point is. I dunno, maybe it's Monday. I'll say no more today at all. "

Ahhhh Micheal, are you a bit touchy this morning, is it that time of the month?

Well I can figure that he was blocked by someone but I have no idea what the point is. I dunno, maybe it's Monday. I'll say no more today at all.

Ahhhh Micheal, are you a bit touchy this morning, is it that time of the month? "

Everyone gets blocked at some stage don't worry about it just move on...

Lucan

Ahhhh Micheal, are you a bit touchy this morning, is it that time of the month? "

I didn't think so. It's just that the original post is just a statement. There's no question or point to it. Ok, maybe I am touchy

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Ahhhh Micheal, are you a bit touchy this morning, is it that time of the month?

I didn't think so. It's just that the original post is just a statement. There's no question or point to it. Ok, maybe I am touchy "

Coffee time mike have a snickers ul feel better when u have eaten

Hmmmmmm, it is a konundrum alright,

I block people who go into chat and sit telling everyone the details of a meet, slagging off the person even though they've had sex with them but slagging them off all the same. Some people just clearly aren't discreet. It's sad really cos in the forums some people can come across all sweetness and light then be proper meanies in chat.

"I block people who go into chat and sit telling everyone the details of a meet, slagging off the person even though they've had sex with them but slagging them off all the same. Some people just clearly aren't discreet. It's sad really cos in the forums some people can come across all sweetness and light then be proper meanies in chat. "

V sad tbh quite two faced

"I block people who go into chat and sit telling everyone the details of a meet, slagging off the person even though they've had sex with them but slagging them off all the same. Some people just clearly aren't discreet. It's sad really cos in the forums some people can come across all sweetness and light then be proper meanies in chat.

V sad tbh quite two faced "

It's the poor woman I feel sorry for

"I block people who go into chat and sit telling everyone the details of a meet, slagging off the person even though they've had sex with them but slagging them off all the same. Some people just clearly aren't discreet. It's sad really cos in the forums some people can come across all sweetness and light then be proper meanies in chat. "

Oooh dramz!

Do you reckon it's because there's no written evidence left behind???

"I block people who go into chat and sit telling everyone the details of a meet, slagging off the person even though they've had sex with them but slagging them off all the same. Some people just clearly aren't discreet. It's sad really cos in the forums some people can come across all sweetness and light then be proper meanies in chat.

Do you reckon it's because there's no written evidence left behind???"

Hmm

I never thought of that. They are smart. Do their slagging off in chat where it just scrolls off the screen

Do you reckon it's because there's no written evidence left behind???

Hmm

I never thought of that. They are smart. Do their slagging off in chat where it just scrolls off the screen "

I mean, admin log the chats in case of complaints but if they're talking about someone to others, who's going to report the details?

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

It's the poor woman I feel sorry for "

There are also women here doing similar then come here and forget there a written trail as to what was said

There are also women here doing similar then come here and forget there a written trail as to what was said "

I think I prefer that strangely. Doesn't seem so sneaky.

There are also women here doing similar then come here and forget there a written trail as to what was said

I think I prefer that strangely. Doesn't seem so sneaky. "

Ooh now theres some double standards

Ooh now theres some double standards "

No double standards is where you wrote on a thread that you would never date someone who'd been on a sex site but openly said you wouldn't tell a girlfriend that you had been on one to allow them make a similar decision.

No double standards is where you wrote on a thread that you would never date someone who'd been on a sex site but openly said you wouldn't tell a girlfriend that you had been on one to allow them make a similar decision. "

Now now, dont be hijacking the thread

No double standards is where you wrote on a thread that you would never date someone who'd been on a sex site but openly said you wouldn't tell a girlfriend that you had been on one to allow them make a similar decision.

Now now, dont be hijacking the thread "

Haha!

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

Some people might do something and not be aware why they are blocked, from their perspective them might think they innocent.

In regards to chat, i dont think they would read back over the logs to find someone naming and shaming, and doubt chat people would report it anyway. Some people leave a room and come back with a mod and people get banned then the mod leaves, so if a mod does see people do get banned.

Anyway, tally ho.

I've been blocked by a few profiles i've never even chatted to. I assume i'm not what they're looking for, or maybe it's because my profile is most often hidden. But i'm lovely, really

I'm blocked by a few profiles I've never spoken to, but it doesn't really bother me

"I'm blocked by a few profiles I've never spoken to, but it doesn't really bother me "
likewise! I'm blocked by profiles I gave never even seen around the place, let alone spoken to. I assume they got sick of me talking shite in the chat rooms. Works for both of us I guess.

By *owdyBoobyMan  over a year ago

limerick

I never get blocked I prefer to get langered.

"I'm blocked by a few profiles I've never spoken to, but it doesn't really bother me likewise! I'm blocked by profiles I gave never even seen around the place, let alone spoken to. I assume they got sick of me talking shite in the chat rooms. Works for both of us I guess."

I got blocked a few days ago for refusing to meet a guy for sex after the initial coffee meet, he told me to piss off lol and they say bitches be crazy?

One of many worst thing, he left , came back and has been perving my profile since...