FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Kerry

Kerry

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ekcus OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow south and centre

Any folk got info on Kerry? Dogging cruising cottaging areas? Orif you're from Kerry and want sucked off message there often with work.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ah u can't swing a cat in Kerry without it landing on top of a dogging site.....as a matter of fact its causing quite a problem there at d moment due to d obese dog epidemic. It's become so common place there now that they don't even bother taking d dogs with them any more. Just follow any guy u see walking around pulling a dogless dog leash along d roads there. They usually make themselves known to one another by turning down d top of one of there Wellington boots ......they also make each other known to eachother by d phrase " howru getting on ? "

"Any folk got info on Kerry? Dogging cruising cottaging areas? Orif you're from Kerry and want sucked off message there often with work. "

Some dogging in killarney deerpark around torc water fall not to sure of days

"Ah u can't swing a cat in Kerry without it landing on top of a dogging site.....as a matter of fact its causing quite a problem there at d moment due to d obese dog epidemic. It's become so common place there now that they don't even bother taking d dogs with them any more. Just follow any guy u see walking around pulling a dogless dog leash along d roads there. They usually make themselves known to one another by turning down d top of one of there Wellington boots ......they also make each other known to eachother by d phrase " howru getting on ? "

"

Oh aren't we a funny arse Lol

"Ah u can't swing a cat in Kerry without it landing on top of a dogging site.....as a matter of fact its causing quite a problem there at d moment due to d obese dog epidemic. It's become so common place there now that they don't even bother taking d dogs with them any more. Just follow any guy u see walking around pulling a dogless dog leash along d roads there. They usually make themselves known to one another by turning down d top of one of there Wellington boots ......they also make each other known to eachother by d phrase " howru getting on ? "

Oh aren't we a funny arse Lol "

What I told U about my ass, was said in d strictest confidence. It only looks funny anyway when I'm naked......and another thing leave I'll thank U to leave my ass out of this thread least there be any misunderstanding about my interest in d subject at hand.

» Add a new message to this topic