FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > swingers

swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Something i have wondered! This is to married couples or people who are in commited relationships and swing! Do you find your relationship better now that you swing, more complete! Was it something you always wanted to do and how was it brought about/suggested?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We were together 25 years before we started swinging and I have to say it kinda brought something new to our whole relationship and even more to our sex life. Gotta love fab!!!

"We were together 25 years before we started swinging and I have to say it kinda brought something new to our whole relationship and even more to our sex life. Gotta love fab!!! "
cool! How did it come about? I would imagine its a delicate subject incase one would hate the idea

"Something i have wondered! This is to married couples or people who are in commited relationships and swing! Do you find your relationship better now that you swing, more complete! Was it something you always wanted to do and how was it brought about/suggested? "

She asked if we should,both agreed that we should,9 years later still at it,so guess it works for now anyway

"We were together 25 years before we started swinging and I have to say it kinda brought something new to our whole relationship and even more to our sex life. Gotta love fab!!! cool! How did it come about? I would imagine its a delicate subject incase one would hate the idea"

Actually it was a dare! He'd mentioned it lots over the years n then last year we were having a drink and of course he brought it up again. So me being ballsy me said "right you wanna do this? Ok then let's see what ya got!"

Aaaannnndddd here we are

"We were together 25 years before we started swinging and I have to say it kinda brought something new to our whole relationship and even more to our sex life. Gotta love fab!!! cool! How did it come about? I would imagine its a delicate subject incase one would hate the idea

Actually it was a dare! He'd mentioned it lots over the years n then last year we were having a drink and of course he brought it up again. So me being ballsy me said "right you wanna do this? Ok then let's see what ya got!"

Aaaannnndddd here we are "

Obviously I wasn't adverse to the idea lol

"We were together 25 years before we started swinging and I have to say it kinda brought something new to our whole relationship and even more to our sex life. Gotta love fab!!! cool! How did it come about? I would imagine its a delicate subject incase one would hate the idea

Aaaannnndddd here we are

Obviously I wasn't adverse to the idea lol"

and your hating it of course

Aaaannnndddd here we are

Obviously I wasn't adverse to the idea loland your hating it of course "

Obviously lol

» Add a new message to this topic