FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Does one ever wonder......

Does one ever wonder......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *owdyBooby OP   Man  over a year ago

limerick

......what goes on behind closed doors be that of Fab nature or not.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

Yeah sometimes I lay in bed wondering about it. I listen to noise from the traffic of the city, I wonder if that guy who just floored it down the road at 3am has some hot pussy waiting for him, is he gonna fuck her hard when he arrives, wonder what she is wearing.

Then i fall asleep and dream of driving to fuck someone behind closed doors myself.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like driving at night and wondering why people's lights be on in the middle of the night. Then I think maybe someone died or is dying so then I get sad. So really actually I don't like driving in the middle of the night.

City

"I like driving at night and wondering why people's lights be on in the middle of the night. Then I think maybe someone died or is dying so then I get sad. So really actually I don't like driving in the middle of the night. "

Maybe they have their light on for the same reason I have my light on at 4:30 in the morning.

"I like driving at night and wondering why people's lights be on in the middle of the night. Then I think maybe someone died or is dying so then I get sad. So really actually I don't like driving in the middle of the night.

Maybe they have their light on for the same reason I have my light on at 4:30 in the morning."

The whole of Ireland can't be sitting up waiting for me to get up to go to the gym x

City

"The whole of Ireland can't be sitting up waiting for me to get up to go to the gym x"

Maybe not the "whole" but a lot of them?

"The whole of Ireland can't be sitting up waiting for me to get up to go to the gym x

Maybe not the "whole" but a lot of them?"

Mmm perhaps. But you're super super cute for doing it

» Add a new message to this topic