FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Web cam chat

Web cam chat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unnerben OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Hey , I use web cam chat for a few things . Firstly I'm a voyeur so I enjoy being watched and watching women and couples play on cam , I also use it to verify ppl as genuine to c if their a real couple or woman and pics match their actual look before I meet them ... I've noticed in the Irish chat ppl just use it daily and seem to just use it for general chats and then give out about ppl wanking etc. this is a sex site isn't it ? Am I wrong here ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You use it for wanking. Others use it for chat. Why are you right and they wrong?

-

I use chat for chatting. If I want to see people fuck i go to the directing rooms. That's what they are there for.

-

And in general, the guys wanking on cam are the creepy guys who have nothing to "chat" about in the chatroom except making lewd comments that should be reserved for the directing rooms. (I'm not saying you do that OP, just speaking generally based on past experience)

To each their own. People can use a web cam for whatever reason just like you, so long as it's within the rules. It doesn't necessarily have to display sexual performances.

[Removed by poster at 28/05/15 12:47:26]

Dublin

I have never made any inappropriate remarks on chat. I just like to be watched . If people don't want to watch then don't click on the camera....... But I have noticed people will give out about lads wanking on cam but never give out about the girls when they have their boobs out..,,,. Double standards

You're male - you're always going to be wrong

Joke - before you have apoplexy!

Seriously, though - it's a Chat-Room - connected to a Swing Site - not every conversation has to be sex-related!! Swing has a great deal more than sex alone to be enjoyed.

We all use the toys around here to suit ourselves - it you want to do wank-cam - go ahead, no-one will stop you. But I'd dare bet it will limit who else you get to interact with.

Chatting with folks, getting to know them and their personality is very important when assessing whether you want to get to the 'up close and personal' stage with someone. That's why most folks use chat-rooms - it's a communication tool. Not the be-all-and-end-all for only those who get their rocks off being an exhibitionist or a voyeur.

Edit needed for typo's - I need coffee!

I don't understand the thrill a guy gets out of wanking on cam,okay I get the idea of seeing yourself from a different angle on screen but looking in a mirror has the same affect or if your displaying your manhood to impress a girl who might be interested in you,why take so long about it ?

Dublin

Being a voyeur or exhibitionist isn't about watching myself on cam. I like to watch a couple or a girl and interact with them knowing I can c them and they can c me

Ah I get ya now.I suppose sometimes the fantasy is better than the reality.We're all here for our own pleasure,so enjoy yourself and clingfilm on the keyboard might give you a bit more freedom too.

Dublin

"Ah I get ya now.I suppose sometimes the fantasy is better than the reality.We're all here for our own pleasure,so enjoy yourself and clingfilm on the keyboard might give you a bit more freedom too. "
I prefer the reality lol but it's a way of getting to know ppl and having fun at same time

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

Go to the directing room, there does be Irish people in them having sex.

Its the same in most room, people chat and head off to the directing room to have sex.

Now and again people have sex or do stuff on cam in Irish room, but its no often.

Dublin

"Go to the directing room, there does be Irish people in them having sex.

Its the same in most room, people chat and head off to the directing room to have sex.

Now and again people have sex or do stuff on cam in Irish room, but its no often."

People wanna looking at cams,if you dont like it,don't look at it,simple,some like to view others don't,not something we'd look at,but to each their own

Dublin

"People wanna looking at cams,if you dont like it,don't look at it,simple,some like to view others don't,not something we'd look at,but to each their own"

"I have never made any inappropriate remarks on chat. I just like to be watched . If people don't want to watch then don't click on the camera....... But I have noticed people will give out about lads wanking on cam but never give out about the girls when they have their boobs out..,,,. Double standards "
I gave out about a girl with her tits out on cam. I got attacked by the "wank cam" guys and the lurkers and was told to leave the room if I didn't like what was going on. I subsequently got blocked by half the room which suited me just perfectly.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

I think of the site as a club u have common areas and play areas, places to chat and flirt have a laugh and get to know people. Some times due to distance or time I like a bit of cyber sex as described by the op watching and being watched when in pm talking to the cpl or fem as we play but usually head for a room that's quiet or dir room.

When in a dedicated chat room and there is a tittie cam on the amount of guys baying for that fem or cpl to view them is sometimes overwhelming but the laughable part is the FEMS or cpls saying they don't view cock cams when they them selves have a tittie or pussy cam on looking for attention . D don't get me wrong I like eye candy as much as the next a woman in a fetching outfit or a cpl lying in bed but a guy stroking his cock asking incessantly to be viewed is off putting

Dublin

I don't ask ppl to view me . If they want to they can. If not then don't , but I just find there is some double standards. Ppl give out about lads wanking calling them sad and creeps yet the women or couples can do similar and they are described as hot and fun.... It's just double standards

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"I don't ask ppl to view me . If they want to they can. If not then don't , but I just find there is some double standards. Ppl give out about lads wanking calling them sad and creeps yet the women or couples can do similar and they are described as hot and fun.... It's just double standards "

I agree with u but the difference is guys baying attention FEMS and cpls don't so it gets off putting if there is ten or twelve guys asking but at the same time over and over. There is dir rooms there for that and the rules are looser in there not saying u can't sit there naked chatting but its the wank cams that tend to flood the room that pisses me off

"You use it for wanking. Others use it for chat. Why are you right and they wrong?

-

I use chat for chatting. If I want to see people fuck i go to the directing rooms. That's what they are there for.

-

And in general, the guys wanking on cam are the creepy guys who have nothing to "chat" about in the chatroom except making lewd comments that should be reserved for the directing rooms. (I'm not saying you do that OP, just speaking generally based on past experience)"

have to agree bambi it's always the ones that are couples but all you see is some fat old guy with a stomach like a keg wankinh his tiny cock and he thinks he's the bees knees lol

"I have never made any inappropriate remarks on chat. I just like to be watched . If people don't want to watch then don't click on the camera....... But I have noticed people will give out about lads wanking on cam but never give out about the girls when they have their boobs out..,,,. Double standards I gave out about a girl with her tits out on cam. I got attacked by the "wank cam" guys and the lurkers and was told to leave the room if I didn't like what was going on. I subsequently got blocked by half the room which suited me just perfectly. "

Do you not know you aren't supposed to insult the boob cam brigade! I'm glad I got over the phase of whipping the boobs out on cam. Much nicer to be complimented on your face than your boobs. Although I suppose for those with bad faces whipping the boobs out must give an ego boost.

"

Do you not know you aren't supposed to insult the boob cam brigade! I'm glad I got over the phase of whipping the boobs out on cam. Much nicer to be complimented on your face than your boobs. Although I suppose for those with bad faces whipping the boobs out must give an ego boost. "

I got sick of the attention seeking wankers incessantly vying for attention from an attention seeker. And she really wasn't that great.

-

Whilst I'm here - accept my compliments on your regular cam view of chin and shoulders. The view is quite delightful

mMMM yumm I wish I seen you on there

I use to wank on cam. Sure who gives a fuck. Do what ya want and be rerespectful that's all that matters.

By *auraxxWoman  over a year ago

east

Lots of people look for attention on the site but it is up to each of us not to get snarky with the girl and her tits out, the guys wanking viciously, the girl responding to every comment made by the guys she has had sex with, whatever it is at the end of the day we are all here for the same reason.

OP wank away if you like. If you enjoy it, then what harm! Forget people who comment on what way you should or should not behave on a swingers site. As long as you leave your judgement at the door and are respectful then each to their own

"Lots of people look for attention on the site but it is up to each of us not to get snarky with the girl and her tits out, the guys wanking viciously, the girl responding to every comment made by the guys she has had sex with, whatever it is at the end of the day we are all here for the same reason.

OP wank away if you like. If you enjoy it, then what harm! Forget people who comment on what way you should or should not behave on a swingers site. As long as you leave your judgement at the door and are respectful then each to their own"

hear hear laura

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

Each to their own I say...but I have to agree with OP some chatrooms lack enthusiasm whilst tits, cock and pussy aren't what everyone wants to say surely a bit more flirtation, titilation and innuendos would be more fitting conversation on a swinger's site than what people are having for dinner, what they're watching on TV etc...just saying...

But each to their own

"Lots of people look for attention on the site but it is up to each of us not to get snarky with the girl and her tits out, the guys wanking viciously, the girl responding to every comment made by the guys she has had sex with, whatever it is at the end of the day we are all here for the same reason.

OP wank away if you like. If you enjoy it, then what harm! Forget people who comment on what way you should or should not behave on a swingers site. As long as you leave your judgement at the door and are respectful then each to their own"

Excellent point very well made xxxx

Chat is what you make it. People use it in different ways for different reasons. Some like to show and some like to watch. Some like to talk about sex constantly and others chat about everyday things. None of them are wrong per se. I don't see anything wrong with people responding to people they like or have had sex with. Just like there is nothing wrong with using it to find new people they want to meet. Admin has rules and controls in place to enforce the rules... As long as users are following those then they are doing nothing wrong.

OP wank away if you like. If you enjoy it, then what harm! Forget people who comment on what way you should or should not behave on a swingers site. As long as you leave your judgement at the door and are respectful then each to their own hear hear laura "

She always makes great points I can't fault her at all

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

People in the chat room meet up and have sex with each other and look at each others private parts on cam?

"People in the chat room meet up and have sex with each other and look at each others private parts on cam?"
it's a mad world we live in.

"People in the chat room meet up and have sex with each other and look at each others private parts on cam?"

They are very welcome to if they so desire. Perfectly within the rules.

» Add a new message to this topic