FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Just wondering...

Just wondering...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When someone says "fabs getting boring".. what does that mean to you ?

Personally when our friends updates etc dry up. . Or go slow then it seems things are slow on site. . But thats just our we part of fab going slow. .

so just wondering what ppls "boring" is on here

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

Dunno, I think boredom is a disease of the weak minded.

Sometimes I log off, cause something more interesting catches my attention. This usually happens when not many people who make me laugh are on, or there seems to be a group arguing, or the chat room is full of directors jerking off.

It's easy for me to find something better to do when the site is like that than stay on it. I don't be bored though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"When someone says "fabs getting boring".. what does that mean to you ?

Personally when our friends updates etc dry up. . Or go slow then it seems things are slow on site. . But thats just our we part of fab going slow. .

xx"

boredom i imagine would be on here for a decent period with no activity

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think perhaps we all get bored sometimes ?

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

I almost got bored once, but then my imaginary tiger friend jumped out and pinned me to the ground and started licking my face.

It made me laugh a lot. When the person sitting beside me asked what I was laughing at, I said "Nothing" cause I didn't want to say why I was laughing.

I talk to myself a lot and walk back and forth thinking and google stuff, and I teach myself things like I learned hobo symbols, the times tables (well up to 5 times), learned to read hindi, learning esperanto, refresh my french. Learning other stuff I can't talk about. Always have something on my mind.

It's all go.

By *razy-CplCouple  over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

"When someone says "fabs getting boring".. what does that mean to you ?

xx"

Mrs crazy is bored of the site now , he wants to take a break for awhile but i dont so im trying to get him interested again , not sure if i can thou

Mrs crazy

We take a break from time to time...although its all very exciting it can sometimes becomes boring for want of a better word.... taking a break from it, having time just for us and recharging we dont be long wanting back to swing ..hotel california

Too much of antthing is just that.

And the site can be addictive.

So yes it's a good idea to take breaks for the real world and the real you and not to be living in fantasy land all the time.

"I almost got bored once, but then my imaginary tiger friend jumped out and pinned me to the ground and started licking my face.

It made me laugh a lot. When the person sitting beside me asked what I was laughing at, I said "Nothing" cause I didn't want to say why I was laughing.

I talk to myself a lot and walk back and forth thinking and google stuff, and I teach myself things like I learned hobo symbols, the times tables (well up to 5 times), learned to read hindi, learning esperanto, refresh my french. Learning other stuff I can't talk about. Always have something on my mind.

It's all go."

Maybe you could lend me that book when yr finished with it

» Add a new message to this topic