FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > fakes profiles

fakes profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just when you thought you had the fuckers Sussed you get caught by one, beware fabbers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rutus83Man  over a year ago

naas

"Just when you thought you had the fuckers Sussed you get caught by one, beware fabbers"

How did one get caught

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just when you thought you had the fuckers Sussed you get caught by one, beware fabbers

How did one get caught "

Pray tell?

"Just when you thought you had the fuckers Sussed you get caught by one, beware fabbers

How did one get caught

Pray tell?

"

I wouldn't mind knowing either...

yes tell us all

Do t tell them,a genuine fake will use that knowledge to his/her advantage

True. You've got a point there. Gut instinct goes a long way. And reverse image too!

"True. You've got a point there. Gut instinct goes a long way. And reverse image too! "

I do this quite a bit and then I googled my own images to see were they being used any where else by anyone, and then I thought if they were being used in another site and someone google imaged my pics, would I then be accused of being a fake coz they showed up else where?

naas

"True. You've got a point there. Gut instinct goes a long way. And reverse image too!

I do this quite a bit and then I googled my own images to see were they being used any where else by anyone, and then I thought if they were being used in another site and someone google imaged my pics, would I then be accused of being a fake coz they showed up else where? "

How do you google your images i Google my username im not the only _rutus83 which i got a shock for a sec or two till i clicked in

"True. You've got a point there. Gut instinct goes a long way. And reverse image too!

I do this quite a bit and then I googled my own images to see were they being used any where else by anyone, and then I thought if they were being used in another site and someone google imaged my pics, would I then be accused of being a fake coz they showed up else where?

How do you google your images i Google my username im not the only _rutus83 which i got a shock for a sec or two till i clicked in "

I saved them to my laptop and then went to google image search and dragged over the pic. I actually only googled one image and couldn't find it listed on another websites so I left it

By *rishathMan  over a year ago

leitrim. Cavan

I was on webcam on swing4 one night and apparently it was on randomchat as well. Some cam cloning going on too???

Recently fell foul of a facepic hunter myself..tho then I had 2 more within last week or so trying..starting to become more suspicious than comes naturally!!!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been at this long enough to think we could spot them but didn't heed my own rules i think. Doubt I can name and shame on the forum but if anyone wants to know just drop a line

naas

"Been at this long enough to think we could spot them but didn't heed my own rules i think. Doubt I can name and shame on the forum but if anyone wants to know just drop a line"

Dont name and shame just say how you were caught

By *hocoholicWoman  over a year ago

The big D

I just stick to the verifs & trace back to someone who I know. It seems easy enough as I know only a handful of Fabbers but they seem to of all gotten around so know lots on site.

» Add a new message to this topic