FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Blooms

Blooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iceguydub OP   Man  over a year ago

CC

Any sexy mature lady or couple attending blooms looking to meet for coffee and chat?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Ive been to bloom for the past 5 years.. Great day out and as I love gardening ive come away laden down with plants and flowers and trees!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm there Monday....if anyone wants to say hi!

"Ive been to bloom for the past 5 years.. Great day out and as I love gardening ive come away laden down with plants and flowers and trees! "

lol! I hope you plenty of room in your garden to plant all that!!!

By *iceguydub OP   Man  over a year ago

CC

"Ive been to bloom for the past 5 years.. Great day out and as I love gardening ive come away laden down with plants and flowers and trees! "

Weathers not too bad either

Dublin

"Ive been to bloom for the past 5 years.. Great day out and as I love gardening ive come away laden down with plants and flowers and trees!

lol! I hope you plenty of room in your garden to plant all that!!! "

Posie I add to it each year and have killed a fair few too,,its trial and error with me but jaysus I love sitting out in the summer months on my wicker rocking chair with a cuppa tea looking at it! Its blooming fabulous darling!!

"Ive been to bloom for the past 5 years.. Great day out and as I love gardening ive come away laden down with plants and flowers and trees!

Posie I add to it each year and have killed a fair few too,,its trial and error with me but jaysus I love sitting out in the summer months on my wicker rocking chair with a cuppa tea looking at it! Its blooming fabulous darling!! "

Gosh, all you're missing now is your knitting!! lol! Aww will you knit me a jumper!!?

Miss DG

I know I am not supposed to even read your posts but I absolutely love your attitude. A player who is clearly very very comfortable in her skin.

Dublin

Posie I add to it each year and have killed a fair few too,,its trial and error with me but jaysus I love sitting out in the summer months on my wicker rocking chair with a cuppa tea looking at it! Its blooming fabulous darling!!

Gosh, all you're missing now is your knitting!! lol! Aww will you knit me a jumper!!? "

the wicker rocking chair was an anecdote for age Posie when the winter comes in and im curled up away from the elements, ill knit you an aran sweater, my mum showed me how. I just need to find the patterns and needles, theyre full of dust in my attic somewhere

Gosh, all you're missing now is your knitting!! lol! Aww will you knit me a jumper!!?

the wicker rocking chair was an anecdote for age Posie when the winter comes in and im curled up away from the elements, ill knit you an aran sweater, my mum showed me how. I just need to find the patterns and needles, theyre full of dust in my attic somewhere "

lol!!

Dublin

Thats not an olive branch van Morrison, thats a tree just behave, thats all I ask

Look at the ivy on th old clinging wall..

Look at the flowers and the green grass so tall

Dublin

Im bewildered by you! Are you saying youre tall and a creep? the olive tree fell over fairly quickly!

Just a line from 'warm love ' with a gardening imagery ..... Nothing else at all

Dublin

Ok ok dont gush gushing is for sex... Friends I can deal with yes?

Friends

Oh I got some blooms today ,they're beautiful

» Add a new message to this topic