FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not getting alot of couples or ladies interested in me .is it my profile (I know many have asked this before ) or is it the beard ..what any ideas to help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Nada

By *rutus83Man  over a year ago

naas

Your only on a week bud it takes time to get meets just grab yourself a coffee and hit the chat rooms

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not getting alot of couples or ladies interested in me .is it my profile (I know many have asked this before ) or is it the beard ..what any ideas to help "

You didn't stay away long!

I have a feeling, though I could be wrong, that some people might be put off, not so much by the beard (which is a little long for my personal taste) but by the fact that you're very open about wanting to meet all genders and orientations. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I think it's good that you know what you want and you're open about it, but there are women who won't meet bi men, so I assume that's possibly a part of the quietness or lack of activity you feel.

Having said that, you've got a couple of veris, so you're in a better position than some people. Just keep trying, stay polite and things will happen. Enjoy

» Add a new message to this topic