FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > memories

memories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman  over a year ago

My town

Tonight I am with my 87 year old grandmother drinking baileys and talking it's a memory I will cherish . ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

"Tonight I am with my 87 year old grandmother drinking baileys and talking it's a memory I will cherish . ... "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Tonight I am with my 87 year old grandmother drinking baileys and talking it's a memory I will cherish . ... "

That's fantastic, 87 is a great age, fair play!!! Make the most of your time with her, value every moment that you are with her!!

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman  over a year ago

My town

"Tonight I am with my 87 year old grandmother drinking baileys and talking it's a memory I will cherish . ...

That's fantastic, 87 is a great age, fair play!!! Make the most of your time with her, value every moment that you are with her!! "

she's amazing in every way.... It was so lovely .

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Listen to " memories" by Barbara Streisand,i weep when I hear her sing it,,its happy weeps.treasure her xx I love you more for saying how you feel lady xxx

My moment was seeing my dad tonight after his second heart attack and him telling my mum that he's not finished with his fishing trips to cork just yet

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"My moment was seeing my dad tonight after his second heart attack and him telling my mum that he's not finished with his fishing trips to cork just yet "

Awww that's amazing!! Good for him for wanting his independence and what makes him happy!! ask him to catch me a sardine for my brekkie

But.....will she remember that today....

Aw that's exactly what memories are made of x I used to drive my grandmother insane when I'd visit her taking selfies of us all the time, which I now do with my mother.

Oh you will Letme, for a long time to come!! I've brilliant memories of sharing bottles of Baileys with Ma and my big sis.

Such a coincidence I read this post as I'm about to sit in the garden under her tree with a cuppa.

Life is still wonderful xxxx

"My moment was seeing my dad tonight after his second heart attack and him telling my mum that he's not finished with his fishing trips to cork just yet

Awww that's amazing!! Good for him for wanting his independence and what makes him happy!! ask him to catch me a sardine for my brekkie "

"My moment was seeing my dad tonight after his second heart attack and him telling my mum that he's not finished with his fishing trips to cork just yet "

We'll get out the red carpet down here for his next visit !!

"My moment was seeing my dad tonight after his second heart attack and him telling my mum that he's not finished with his fishing trips to cork just yet

We'll get out the red carpet down here for his next visit !!"

he was supposed to be there this weekend but his heart had other plans!

Aaaw Letme that's class

» Add a new message to this topic