FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > 3 am - Thank you

3 am - Thank you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *illow1972 OP   Man  over a year ago

Naas

Yip, looks like I will make it on time tonite for my 3 am post.

Nothing much to report. I could probably complain about the nonsensical threads that are posted here. Threads that the beautiful boys of Fab hijack to make sure that they are confirmed as the number 1 swinger of all time and not to cross them or else you will never be invited to a Meet & Greet again.

I could post about the two couples who watch my every move and chose to criticise. No doubt they will be one of the first to step in here to voice there opinion.

But no more negativity. For this morning my Thread is dedicated to the lovely men, women and couples who sent me mails regarding last weekend. For them who offered support and for them who allowed a new Ireland.

For you guys are the guys who I want to meet.

Not a lot of pontification goes on here so I chose to pontificate.

Thanks guys.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Willow im gonna buy a willow tree for my garden at bloom over the weekend. I wont buy a weeping willow cos although your emotions came forward last weekend I think your emotions have been bruised but yet happy at the same time. I was one who mailed you privately to tell you,what you said about equality moved me to tears and my whole mindset changed about you as a person. It was pretty amazing what you said about your brother. High 5 and respect to you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do they sell Pompous trees at all?

By *lfieWoman  over a year ago

South Dublin

"Do they sell Pompous trees at all?"

Pampas Grass maybe?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Do they sell Pompous trees at all?

Pampas Grass maybe?"