FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Giving up the fags.

Giving up the fags.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *corpio 30 OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

Bad choice of words considering recent times! Let me make it clear - I want to stop smoking. Iv decided Monday will be the last day on them, then finished with them. Anyone have any tips to get through the first few days? Has anyone here been successful?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I use an eciggy, saved about 7 grand since I started using it.never missed the fags(although I do have an odd one if I'm with someone who smokes.probably about 2/3 a month on average

dublin

"I use an eciggy, saved about 7 grand since I started using it.never missed the fags(although I do have an odd one if I'm with someone who smokes.probably about 2/3 a month on average"

Yeah was thinking I might get one of them. Just concerned that they only really keep feeding the addiction? Better than the real thing though!

By *rossflow daveMan  over a year ago

Mullingar

Go and get hypnotised , it costs a few bob but you will save the cost of it in about a month once your not buying smokes anymore !

I went and got it done about 3 months ago and dont crave or even think about smoking anymore !!

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

city centre

"Bad choice of words considering recent times! Let me make it clear - I want to stop smoking. Iv decided Monday will be the last day on them, then finished with them. Anyone have any tips to get through the first few days? Has anyone here been successful? "

Good luck and if don't manage this time keep trying

By *appyPandaMan  over a year ago

Kilkenny, but Dublin is more fun

The ecigs are definitely a good choice. Unfortunately it hasn't helped me quit because i think I'm still psychologically addicted and i actually am not yet determined to quit.

They're also great for the times that you've run out of cigs or tobacco and can't be arsed going into town to buy more.

I used the ecig with no nicotine liquid and after 10 days used nothing.... Have a few cigs if out drinking but that's it ... Best thing you will ever do

"I used the ecig with no nicotine liquid and after 10 days used nothing.... Have a few cigs if out drinking but that's it ... Best thing you will ever do"

Gave up on the 4th Jan don't miss them,if ya wanna stop you will

By *ale4U2Man  over a year ago

Nearby

Off the cigs 16 weeks today after a nasty habit of 200 per week .. Using the ecig .. Still using the 24mg oil but trying to change the habit of a lifetime ain't easy !!! Best wishes to u and hope u succeed ! Let us know

Change to vaping for sure im 10 weeks of the smokes and down from 24mg to 12mg in that time..dont miss smoking on bit and have saved a fortune...barginvapour is a great site ...good luck

By *ne of manyMan  over a year ago

east Galway

"Bad choice of words considering recent times! Let me make it clear - I want to stop smoking. Iv decided Monday will be the last day on them, then finished with them. Anyone have any tips to get through the first few days? Has anyone here been successful? "

i have used the eciggy and find it does really help with the cravings and may ease the urge to have a fag. my only tips are stick with it and even if you fall off the wagon, forgive yourself and hey, your only human and try again . Best of luck with it

dublin

Thanks for all the tips folks. Good to hear its worked out for people. Bought my last 20 and an e-cig today. Smokes will be gone by tomorrow night and looking forward to a clean pair of lungs!

» Add a new message to this topic