FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Height issue

Height issue

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey ladies,

Just wondering if height is a big issue for women on here? I'm quite short, about 5'5, but I'm not in the worst shape physically, I reckon I'm not the worst looking lad, and I do have pretty decent sized penis.

Anyway, I often find that my mail on here just gets deleted without reply. I'm always relaxed and chill when mailing first on here. I say hello and introduce myself, so it's not because I'm being crude or anything. So I'm just wondering is it just because a lot of the women on here want tall guys, and I'm not a tall guy at all, or what is the story with the deleting mails without even replying to say "sorry not interested" or something.

Nice one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lol i dont think height is an issue i myself im six foot two so a lot of the male species find me quite intimidating my other half is smaller than me but at end of day ya both same size laying down lol

I checked your profile to see what might be wrong and I think it must be your hight.

All else seems OK:

- multiple cock photos with no pics of your body (check)

- short, uninteresting and undescriptive narrative (check)

I always send a face pic too, so maybe the ladies just aren't into gingers hahaha

"I checked your profile to see what might be wrong and I think it must be your hight.

All else seems OK:

- short, uninteresting and undescriptive narrative (check)"

I have lots of photos in private, but yeh maybe I could improve my bio thing. I'm a fan of chatting to someone and getting to know them that way. Not a fan of reading long bios, so maybe that's why I have mine quite short.

[Removed by poster at 23/06/15 22:08:18]

"I checked your profile to see what might be wrong and I think it must be your hight.

All else seems OK:

I have lots of photos in private, but yeh maybe I could improve my bio thing. I'm a fan of chatting to someone and getting to know them that way. Not a fan of reading long bios, so maybe that's why I have mine quite short."

It's not about you, it's about your audience. If you want anyone to get interested, you must present yourself well.

yeh, true that Europeanlad

Men outnumber women here by multiples, every female is inundated with messages and we all know what a cock looks like. You have to present yourself in a way that sets you apart from the herd. Make it polite and articulate and don't say "love your profile" if you clearly haven't read it (not many women are turned on by having their intelligence insulted).

"Men outnumber women here by multiples, every female is inundated with messages and we all know what a cock looks like. You have to present yourself in a way that sets you apart from the herd. Make it polite and articulate and don't say "love your profile" if you clearly haven't read it (not many women are turned on by having their intelligence insulted)."

I am always incredibly polite. I was actually thinking it might be because I'm too polite, and women want guys on here to be a bit naughtier in their messages haha

"Men outnumber women here by multiples, every female is inundated with messages and we all know what a cock looks like. You have to present yourself in a way that sets you apart from the herd. Make it polite and articulate and don't say "love your profile" if you clearly haven't read it (not many women are turned on by having their intelligence insulted).

I am always incredibly polite. I was actually thinking it might be because I'm too polite, and women want guys on here to be a bit naughtier in their messages haha"

Not in your first message, but you need to demonstrate some level of wit - a tall, dark, handsome dry shite is still a dry shite.

There's always the thought that so many lie about their actual height people may think you're actually smaller than 5'5"...?

I definitely prefer a tall guy.

Oh trust me, I know I need to do that. I need to make for my lack of height sure

All else seems OK:

I have lots of photos in private, but yeh maybe I could improve my bio thing. I'm a fan of chatting to someone and getting to know them that way. Not a fan of reading long bios, so maybe that's why I have mine quite short."

well since the chatting clearly isn't working, maybe you should change your tactics?

Yeh maybe. I don't use the site that much. I've just found whenever I have come on to use it, the reply to delete ratio hasn't been great haha

I'm 5ft 11...and I'm not gona lie...tall is good for me. Any shorter than 5ft 9-ish just dosent do it for me to be honest! Guess it depends what height the girl is ?!

By *LICK IF U DAREWoman  over a year ago

good girl gone bad!!!!!!

Makes no difference to me how tall he/she is I'm 4"11

"Makes no difference to me how tall he/she is I'm 4"11 "

Totally different story for 2 girls Personally prefer taller guys though

I'm 6'3". Don't think height make a difference. Maybe at first glance , but that's not really an issue here . Your first message is the most important. Simple 'Hi how are you' seems to work. 'Well girl, fancy meeting until I fuck you' doesn't work. Women are sophisticated. Treat them as such...

Lick lick

"I'm 5ft 11...and I'm not gona lie...tall is good for me. Any shorter than 5ft 9-ish just dosent do it for me to be honest! Guess it depends what height the girl is ?! "

This....

"Hey ladies,

Just wondering if height is a big issue for women on here? I'm quite short, about 5'5, but I'm not in the worst shape physically, I reckon I'm not the worst looking lad, and I do have pretty decent sized penis.

Anyway, I often find that my mail on here just gets deleted without reply. I'm always relaxed and chill when mailing first on here. I say hello and introduce myself, so it's not because I'm being crude or anything. So I'm just wondering is it just because a lot of the women on here want tall guys, and I'm not a tall guy at all, or what is the story with the deleting mails without even replying to say "sorry not interested" or something.

Nice one "

Height is a big thing for me. I'm not tall but when I go out and decide to bring a guy home I'm normally in heels so they'd have to be the same height or taller. I wouldn't give a guy who's my actual height a second glance in public so I won't start here. I don't respond to messages if they're things like "hi, my name is..." or "want to meet tonight" or anything with very little effort (we can't both be lazy).

"Hey ladies,

Nice one

Height is a big thing for me. I'm not tall but when I go out and decide to bring a guy home I'm normally in heels so they'd have to be the same height or taller. I wouldn't give a guy who's my actual height a second glance in public so I won't start here. I don't respond to messages if they're things like "hi, my name is..." or "want to meet tonight" or anything with very little effort (we can't both be lazy)."

In bed we are all the same size

Height does not bother me, i`m not here looking for a life partner.

"In bed we are all the same size

Height does not bother me, i`m not here looking for a life partner."

I'm not looking for a life partner either but I'm more attracted to taller guys so I'd normally overlook shorter guys.

I'm not looking for a life partner either but I'm more attracted to taller guys so I'd normally overlook shorter guys. "

[Removed by poster at 24/06/15 01:12:48]

I'm not looking for a life partner either but I'm more attracted to taller guys so I'd normally overlook shorter guys. "

Totally. ..The same attraction principles apply here as in real life..attraction and spark. .and height is part of that for me

[Removed by poster at 24/06/15 01:15:43]

I'm 5'6" and slim and to be honest it's like looking for needle in a haystack for petite girls who are looking to play with my size too.Us shorties should start a "petites wanted for play club".

Well, I am 6'7", find it very hard, believe there is a height issue on here...

??

Lol I'm a short arse

I get by

I've notice that people who are either extremely tall or extremely short are saying they don't think it's an issue. I'm 5'6 and have to say I prefer a guy to be taller than I am. Having said that once I've met the person it's about the person. I haven't checked your profile but maybe try socials to get yourself known? X

By *rutus83Man  over a year ago

naas

"Hey ladies,

Nice one "

I was gettin the mailed deleted aswell when i joined but i managed to get a reply i asked one woman was my profile ok and she just told me if i wanted to get replys id have to try get my profile to stand out from the rest of the lads on here as there is a great amount of single men mailing the same women as you so try a different approach they might like that saying that dont go down the instant sex road ill tell ya now that wont work

By *he AlternativesCouple  over a year ago

Swingington

All else seems OK:

- short, uninteresting and undescriptive narrative (check)"

Ha ha ha

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

There is a fair bit of height discrimination.

For some guys it's the only thing going for them. They mention their height often, use it in their description, in their summary etc.

Don't get too down in the dumps about it. Sometimes it starts a circle. You get pessimistic about your height, think a girl is judging you about it, and come across as lacking confidence or rude.

I'm about average height, and plenty of guys shorter than me have gorgeous girls on their arms, plenty of tall guys single.

Work with what you got, don't get too caught up on it all

"There is a fair bit of height discrimination.

For some guys it's the only thing going for them. They mention their height often, use it in their description, in their summary etc.

Don't get too down in the dumps about it. Sometimes it starts a circle. You get pessimistic about your height, think a girl is judging you about it, and come across as lacking confidence or rude.

I'm about average height, and plenty of guys shorter than me have gorgeous girls on their arms, plenty of tall guys single.

Work with what you got, don't get too caught up on it all "

But you have the most gorgeous one of all

"There is a fair bit of height discrimination.

Work with what you got, don't get too caught up on it all "

I'm a hell of a lot shorter than you, and completely agree. It's all about you and how you strut

Mr Newb

» Add a new message to this topic