FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > This morning.

This morning.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman  over a year ago

My town

The maLe contraceptive .

The pill is the debate on this morning.

This is a tablet that can be used for ten years.

The debate is that women would not trust men. And disbelief they have taken it. Obviously for casual seX

condoms is a must.

But in a long term relationship where a unwanted pregnancy could happen who is the one responsible for the contraception it's getting a mixed views on the telly.

what do we think. ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Id stick to the reliable me for taking contraception whether its the pill or having a coil inserted and making sure my partner uses a condom if its casual sex. The ladies are left with the pregnancy and to carry the child for 9 months. Id protect me myself

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman  over a year ago

My town

"Id stick to the reliable me for taking contraception whether its the pill or having a coil inserted and making sure my partner uses a condom if its casual sex. The ladies are left with the pregnancy and to carry the child for 9 months. Id protect me myself "
I would say I agree with you misdirti but many are saying why should it be left to the woman.

Most are saying they don't trust men putting the bins out let alone being responsible for contraception.

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Id stick to the reliable me for taking contraception whether its the pill or having a coil inserted and making sure my partner uses a condom if its casual sex. The ladies are left with the pregnancy and to carry the child for 9 months. Id protect me myself I would say I agree with you misdirti but many are saying why should it be left to the woman.

Most are saying they don't trust men putting the bins out let alone being responsible for contraception.

"

In an ideal world it probably shouldn't be left to the women but men aren't programmed to cope with pregnancy whether its wanted or not. Id stick to having peace of mind knowing ive taken the precautions rather than hoping someone else did.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a non issue for me really as I've no womb but in a long term relationship, male pill would be great, casually, nope!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My body , my responsibility. I am accountable for my own actions and if shit happens I can blame only myself. Condoms for casual but long term I would not trust a man to remember to take pills...hell, sometimes I can't remember!

Mrs New

» Add a new message to this topic