FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Wow. Just wow

Wow. Just wow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So... today I was minding my own business, I received a mail from a well verified, non-newbie girl. She asked me straight up "hey fancy a fuck?". I didn't think women took part in such behaviour. Wow. I'm shocked. I deleted it without replying, obviously.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good man you can't be encouraging wanna fuck messages

The whole system will break down

Well done Bambi.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"So... today I was minding my own business, I received a mail from a well verified, non-newbie girl. She asked me straight up "hey fancy a fuck?". I didn't think women took part in such behaviour. Wow. I'm shocked. I deleted it without replying, obviously."

You tell her! Make sure you let me know who it was so I can tell her as well!

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

Happens me about once a day from a real girl/couple.

Damn lads, must be hard being so popular

I don't get the problem though..

from a new/unverified profile of be wary of fakes, but if she was genuine then why delete?? I'd prefer someone at least reply with a no thanks, why not give her the same courtesy? :/

By *owdyBoobyMan  over a year ago

limerick

Fuck em all

"Damn lads, must be hard being so popular

from a new/unverified profile of be wary of fakes, but if she was genuine then why delete?? I'd prefer someone at least reply with a no thanks, why not give her the same courtesy? :/"

she treated me like a piece of meat for her entertainment, why should I reply?

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

I got 1 of them once. Couple of msgs in I realised she was quiet mad. Altho I'm sure that had nothing to do with her wanting to jump me

Even crazy ppl can have good taste

from a new/unverified profile of be wary of fakes, but if she was genuine then why delete?? I'd prefer someone at least reply with a no thanks, why not give her the same courtesy? :/she treated me like a piece of meat for her entertainment, why should I reply? "

I still don't see the problem.. she wanted sex, and asked for it..

Is it really "wow" material?

By *lfieWoman  over a year ago

South Dublin

Wow wow wow.

By *isdirtygirlWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

from a new/unverified profile of be wary of fakes, but if she was genuine then why delete?? I'd prefer someone at least reply with a no thanks, why not give her the same courtesy? :/she treated me like a piece of meat for her entertainment, why should I reply?

Is it really "wow" material? "

guys put him out of his misery ffs!!

Jeez Bambi, just fuck her!

Jeez Bambi, just fuck her!

"So... today I was minding my own business, I received a mail from a well verified, non-newbie girl. She asked me straight up "hey fancy a fuck?". I didn't think women took part in such behaviour. Wow. I'm shocked. I deleted it without replying, obviously."

lol I'm rolling about here

Mrs New

By *rutus83Man  over a year ago

naas

I had the same problem,,,, oh wait nope i didnt lmao

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

"So... today I was minding my own business, I received a mail from a well verified, non-newbie girl. She asked me straight up "hey fancy a fuck?". I didn't think women took part in such behaviour. Wow. I'm shocked. I deleted it without replying, obviously.

lol I'm rolling about here

Mrs New "

If you need someone to roll about with I'm open to receiving the same message.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Jaysus! Unbelievable! I hope you're okay Bambi and it doesn't put you off fab altogether....we can all give you a big hug!

Yeah you cant be having random sex with strangers

"Jaysus! Unbelievable! I hope you're okay Bambi and it doesn't put you off fab altogether....we can all give you a big hug! "

Can we put him between us and hug?!

By *ardy cowboyMan  over a year ago

every wheat field around Midlands

yeah rite.and I saw stars dancing on a river last nite.

on the hill NordWest of

"Jaysus! Unbelievable! I hope you're okay Bambi and it doesn't put you off fab altogether....we can all give you a big hug!

Can we put him between us and hug?! "

ya, and make him feel better

Well Im gonna guess the girl was not his cup of tea because otherwise he would have said yes please in heart beat! I got few offers myself in my time that I turn down simply because I didn't like the girl!

By *illbillMan  over a year ago

dublin

thats not on....these girls dont live in the real world if they think you will drop your boxers just cause she asks u too....block block block is my advice....my mail box is full of them.. .delete and block

"So... today I was minding my own business, I received a mail from a well verified, non-newbie girl. She asked me straight up "hey fancy a fuck?". I didn't think women took part in such behaviour. Wow. I'm shocked. I deleted it without replying, obviously.thats not on....these girls dont live in the real world if they think you will drop your boxers just cause she asks u too....block block block is my advice....my mail box is full of them.. .delete and block"

You tell them bill

Sluts the lotta them

[Removed by poster at 24/06/15 19:00:17]

Bambi, 'mere between myself and Doghunter..

dublin

"So... today I was minding my own business, I received a mail from a well verified, non-newbie girl. She asked me straight up "hey fancy a fuck?". I didn't think women took part in such behaviour. Wow. I'm shocked. I deleted it without replying, obviously.thats not on....these girls dont live in the real world if they think you will drop your boxers just cause she asks u too....block block block is my advice....my mail box is full of them.. .delete and block

You tell them bill

Sluts the lotta them "

sick of it....thinking of hiding my account...or deleting it....every day i do a bulk delete from women who are just plain desperate and see us guys as just cocks with nothing better to do than just fuck them

on the hill NordWest of

"So... today I was minding my own business, I received a mail from a well verified, non-newbie girl. She asked me straight up "hey fancy a fuck?". I didn't think women took part in such behaviour. Wow. I'm shocked. I deleted it without replying, obviously.thats not on....these girls dont live in the real world if they think you will drop your boxers just cause she asks u too....block block block is my advice....my mail box is full of them.. .delete and block"

Ahhhh, that's why you blocked me!

I got one last week. Wanted to fuck in a forest. I said that I would prefer a hotel. More secure and private. She hasn't mailed me back since. Wind up obviously. Maybe this is the same?

dublin

"So... today I was minding my own business, I received a mail from a well verified, non-newbie girl. She asked me straight up "hey fancy a fuck?". I didn't think women took part in such behaviour. Wow. I'm shocked. I deleted it without replying, obviously.thats not on....these girls dont live in the real world if they think you will drop your boxers just cause she asks u too....block block block is my advice....my mail box is full of them.. .delete and block

Ahhhh, that's why you blocked me! "

....blocked cause u demanded i as you said ...can u do me like a street whore...not only did u ask once but clogged my mail box with demands....sick of it

on the hill NordWest of

[Removed by poster at 24/06/15 19:16:35]

on the hill NordWest of

Ahhhh, that's why you blocked me! ....blocked cause u demanded i as you said ...can u do me like a street whore...not only did u ask once but clogged my mail box with demands....sick of it"

My Mimosa Pudica!

By *igertigerCouple (MM)  over a year ago

nr you

the poor girl only forgot to add the LOL.

I will give it one more chance, if I begin to receive more of these messages in the near future, I will have no choice but to leave

"Jeez Bambi, just fuck her! "

You got a twitchey finger there bold...you said it twice

"Jeez Bambi, just fuck her!

You got a twitchey finger there bold...you said it twice "

Innocent moi?

Lucan

Why is your mail box full of boxers? Do you get dogs and/or pugilists posted to you?

from a new/unverified profile of be wary of fakes, but if she was genuine then why delete?? I'd prefer someone at least reply with a no thanks, why not give her the same courtesy? :/she treated me like a piece of meat for her entertainment, why should I reply?

Is it really "wow" material?

guys put him out of his misery ffs!! "

Nearly crying with laughter here

Did you actually fancy a fuck with her?

Down with this sort of thing

"Down with this sort of thing "

lol Father Ted forever alive

This is awful, her forwardness and disgusting attitude as well as her inability to clearly view your profile and realise that personality and the absolute need to find the love of your life on here were paramount in deciding who and when to meet..

..bedides that..how the fuck did she miss my profile..

"Did you actually fancy a fuck with her?"
I couldn't possibly say. she might be reading the thread.

"Did you actually fancy a fuck with her?I couldn't possibly say. she might be reading the thread. "

"Did you actually fancy a fuck with her?I couldn't possibly say. she might be reading the thread.

"

So? He started it

Lucan

"Did you actually fancy a fuck with her?I couldn't possibly say. she might be reading the thread.

"

Can imaginary people read?

If she is in my imagination, she can do anything I desire.

If I got a 'fancy a fuck' message from a girl or a couple that I deem hot, I would say 'Yes'. After all that is what we all fancy here, the only questions is with whom and how

Are you boasting or hiding your insecurities???? Sap

"Are you boasting or hiding your insecurities???? Sap"
I'm having fun judgmental much? Or just plain ignorant?

"Are you boasting or hiding your insecurities???? Sap"

Who?

It's ok, I'm a fake spoofer

Do you believe that to be real??? What guy on a swinging website would complain about a girl wanting to have sex with him?????

"Do you believe that to be real??? What guy on a swinging website would complain about a girl wanting to have sex with him?????"

Just hop off that high horse there for two minutes.

Ever think that this might be just a laugh?

Couples be trippin'

A laugh??? Are you for real???? Do you think people are on here for a chuckle??? People on here are serious about sex not for some fucker looking for "click bait" if I put up an ad for a mass orgy with playboy models would you be laughing if it was fake? This site is for people who are serious about sex, not about spoofers that make fake profiles and fake posts....

Dublin

"A laugh??? Are you for real???? Do you think people are on here for a chuckle??? People on here are serious about sex not for some fucker looking for "click bait" if I put up an ad for a mass orgy with playboy models would you be laughing if it was fake? This site is for people who are serious about sex, not about spoofers that make fake profiles and fake posts...."

Youre a laugh a minute arent ya??? instead of hurling insults, go hunt out a sense of humour ffs. It might be a sex site but its about fun as well!! Something you are obviously not.....

naas

"My verifications stack up. I'm not verified by other recently joined users who have only each other as verifications

-

If anybody appears fake and full of shit - maybe look a bit closer to home.

-

I'd be very happy to discuss further in person if we ever have the misfortune of being in the same place at the same time. But I'm no longer entertaining your bullshit. Somehow I doubt ya would be as rude to my face though. Easy be rude sat being a keyboard."

Bam i love ya man and i know your not fake do you want a hug bud i dont know how they didnt see you were joking lmao

"

Bam i love ya man and i know your not fake do you want a hug bud i dont know how they didnt see you were joking lmao "

That would require having a sense of humour, Brutus.

(ps, I want to be in the middle of that man hug. Just sayin')

naas

"

Bam i love ya man and i know your not fake do you want a hug bud i dont know how they didnt see you were joking lmao

(ps, I want to be in the middle of that man hug. Just sayin') "

im ok with that but ya may ask bam now bold

"

(ps, I want to be in the middle of that man hug. Just sayin') im ok with that but ya may ask bam now bold"

I'll ask him ever so nicely.

Well that escalated quickly

"

(ps, I want to be in the middle of that man hug. Just sayin') im ok with that but ya may ask bam now bold"

awww I was hoping to get a hug from u all to myself Mr Brutus

"

(ps, I want to be in the middle of that man hug. Just sayin') im ok with that but ya may ask bam now boldawww I was hoping to get a hug from u all to myself Mr Brutus "

Fucker!

naas

"

(ps, I want to be in the middle of that man hug. Just sayin') im ok with that but ya may ask bam now boldawww I was hoping to get a hug from u all to myself Mr Brutus "

Sure what we should do is give bold and hug and then we can have a long hug ourselfs bam great name by the way

Your a girl!!! So if you messaged a guy and asked for sex and he went off and made a post about it would you be OK with that?

naas

"Your a girl!!! So if you messaged a guy and asked for sex and he went off and made a post about it would you be OK with that? "

Your gettin too caught up in that if a girl mail him looking for sex he would be on the road in 5 seconds flat see thats the funny side of the joke because it is hard to get a meet here as a single male and you have to work hard to get one

Sorry I must have confused this site with the comedy central site doooooh

naas

"Sorry I must have confused this site with the comedy central site doooooh "

I cant make it any clearer for you if you wanna think that way work away

naas

"Sorry now miss but we may be only on this site 2 wks but we've been on other sites a lot longer, were not afraid to show or faces on public and we are verified and have lots of friends here and on other sites so shhhhhhhj"

Is this your "Clique" your talking about ?? and what does shown your faces got to do with anything

Stench of the naughty step would knock a man.

Vile comments Jasper. Just vile.

The stench of hypocrisy

naas

"There's lots of holes in my face...my mouth,nostrils,eyeballs, which one would ya like me to shut, now why don't you piss off and stop bugging in on a conversation that has nothing to do with ya?"

I think ye need to cold down a bit therem ye are goin off on one for no reason and it seems like ye are looking to piss someone piss which aint right at all so calm down or move on guys

"

(ps, I want to be in the middle of that man hug. Just sayin') im ok with that but ya may ask bam now boldawww I was hoping to get a hug from u all to myself Mr Brutus

Sure what we should do is give bold and hug and then we can have a long hug ourselfs bam great name by the way "

thanks

I'm not being vile, I'm far from a very person, I'm on here for the same as most people here, I don't wanna argue with people on the web as its a waste of time but I will speak my mind, I don't mean to call offence but It annoyse seeing a post like that,it may be some sort of inside joke but don't post it on a forum that has thousands of people viewing it

Dublin

"There's lots of holes in my face...my mouth,nostrils,eyeballs, which one would ya like me to shut, now why don't you piss off and stop bugging in on a conversation that has nothing to do with ya?"

Eh you butted in with your nonsense name calling slagging others off!! The neck of ya!! Your language is appalling as well. Clearly an immature little people with nothing better to do!!

naas

"

(ps, I want to be in the middle of that man hug. Just sayin') im ok with that but ya may ask bam now boldawww I was hoping to get a hug from u all to myself Mr Brutus

Sure what we should do is give bold and hug and then we can have a long hug ourselfs bam great name by the way thanks "

I was nicknamed bam bam when i was younger

"The stench of hypocrisy "
just gonna leave this here. Again.

Ok think its time this was knocked on the head before comments get out of hand guys so lets be happy and keep the peace

Bahahaha our clique??? Unlike the little one that ye have going???

Yes indeed....

By *irst officerMan  over a year ago

Naas

Jasper has been a regular forum user over the last few years.

naas

"Jasper has been a regular forum user over the last few years.

"

Can we not drop this shit and move on to world peace

"Jasper has been a regular forum user over the last few years.

Can we not drop this shit and move on to world peace "

Of course we can peace and love to all

"Its not like me ( Mr ) to be the sensible one but by answering this arsehole you are only giving him what he wants I don't usually agree with you

Snap "

if we all agreed all the time then life would be boring

naas

"Of course we can peace and love to all"

Great best news ever

Et tu brute

I don't see what's the big deal . Lads do it all the time ha!

naas

"Et tu brute "

"This is awful, her forwardness and disgusting attitude as well as her inability to clearly view your profile and realise that personality and the absolute need to find the love of your life on here were paramount in deciding who and when to meet..

..bedides that..how the fuck did she miss my profile.. "