FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > how many of u read profile or just look at pic? hmmm

how many of u read profile or just look at pic? hmmm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm interested to know . I message first then read profile , oops wrong way I know but bad habbit

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I read everything. It makes sense!!

We read all the profile then look at photo's

Very few seem to read mine. Well they do, but miss out the middle section

"Very few seem to read mine. Well they do, but miss out the middle section "

Lol and now everyone is gonna go read the middle section,doesn't mean they are going to accept it but at leat they will have read it I guess

Firstly I look at location. I live in the South East no not a lot of point contacting someone from Sligo or Letterkenny for example. Dublin, Cork, Kerry , Tipp kind of area is where I consider doable. Then I look at what they are looking for. If it's women they want, no point me contacting them because I am not a woman. If their interests are similar to mine I mail them. Some come back to me and some don't bother. All of the ones who have come back have told me that they are glad they did . I dint care about the ones that don't bother. Their loss.

Read profile see there is anything can chat or click over then message

It's an absolute must. It saves people getting rather snappy replies when the person states pretty clearly what the do not want only to be asked over and over again by people who haven't bothered their holes reading a few lines

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

What's a profile?

I scan the length... of a profile then read the first few lines depending on how interesting it is, I might continue if it's very long or may not. And have a quick flick through their first few pics.

I don't send messages though. So it's really irrelevant. I just perv

Pics r looked at 1St, as that what normally draws ur attention to start with, then a through read of the profile to see if we looking for simular things. No point if we not! Oh a GSOH very important

I read profiles if I plan on messaging someone but I rarely mail people as I tend to chat here or the chatroom and that just leads on to mailing so then I won't have read the profile until maybe later.

So you say people actually write things on their profiles? Must start reading!! Lol

By *ockhard and SweetcheeksCouple  over a year ago

City

Tbh I look at pics first then if I like what I see I read the profile!!!

Most of the people who mail me normally never read the profile,I should just not reply but then if I don't you see a post on the forum saying how rude people are that they never reply...

So its a vicious circle

Id always check out the pics first if I like them I then check out their preferences and if I'm in their criteria I'll then read the profile.

After that I'll check out the veris

It's definetly the pics that catch our attention and if we like those ,then we check out the profile and take it from there .

"Most of the people who mail me normally never read the profile,I should just not reply but then if I don't you see a post on the forum saying how rude people are that they never reply...

So its a vicious circle "

Vicious it is ...,

"It's definetly the pics that catch our attention and if we like those ,then we check out the profile and take it from there ."

This for me also!

By *ave181Man  over a year ago

Near Navan

I look at pics, then the profile but more importantly read the verifications

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Reading a profile doesn't necessarily imply that the person doing so comprehends or wants to accept what it is written there....

I read the veris and look at the pics first.

By *oughandCurvyCouple  over a year ago

galway

I perv be pics first, read the profile next then after that read the veris and then message

By *ammerandthongsCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

It's the pics that catch our eye first then we read the profile

By *eddybear_14Man  over a year ago

Somewhere...

Profile picture piques my interest first.. Then I read the profile and then I decide if I send a message or not!

"I scan the length... of a profile then read the first few lines depending on how interesting it is, I might continue if it's very long or may not. And have a quick flick through their first few pics.

I don't send messages though. So it's really irrelevant. I just perv "

Yeah some profiles look like a fecking book, get bored reading it, if it's more than a paragraph with lots of I don't/woot etc I'm not interested. Profile needs to make me smile

"I scan the length... of a profile then read the first few lines depending on how interesting it is, I might continue if it's very long or may not. And have a quick flick through their first few pics.

I don't send messages though. So it's really irrelevant. I just perv

Yeah some profiles look like a fecking book, get bored reading it, if it's more than a paragraph with lots of I don't/woot etc I'm not interested. Profile needs to make me smile"

Tad hypocritical when yours reads just like that lol but each to there own

Very rarely read the profile it's pics then veris with me..

"Firstly I look at location. I live in the South East no not a lot of point contacting someone from Sligo or Letterkenny for example. Dublin, Cork, Kerry , Tipp kind of area is where I consider doable. Then I look at what they are looking for. If it's women they want, no point me contacting them because I am not a woman. If their interests are similar to mine I mail them. Some come back to me and some don't bother. All of the ones who have come back have told me that they are glad they did . I dint care about the ones that don't bother. Their loss. "

Sounds about right, after(as Goldie said) the pictures as they're usually what catch our eye.

I read all profiles the avatar grabs my attention first, then profile, then pics...then again..some avatars make me dive straight into perve mode..i blame them not me..lol

..now my own!!!;...mmm..i haven't changed it cos I cant be arsed..but no one reads males profiles anyway...

The picture would definitely catch your eye but personally I enjoy to read the profile too. So it usually goes.

1. profile pic

2. Read profile

3. look at public pics

4. read varificarions

5.either move along or send a message.

6. Get tarred with the same brush as the other guys who just copy and paste generic messages

"Firstly I look at location. I live in the South East no not a lot of point contacting someone from Sligo or Letterkenny for example. Dublin, Cork, Kerry , Tipp kind of area is where I consider doable. Then I look at what they are looking for. If it's women they want, no point me contacting them because I am not a woman. If their interests are similar to mine I mail them. Some come back to me and some don't bother. All of the ones who have come back have told me that they are glad they did . I dint care about the ones that don't bother. Their loss.

Sounds about right, after(as Goldie said) the pictures as they're usually what catch our eye."

I just looked at your profile. Man U fans need not apply!!! Classic.....

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I allways read d profile n see what there looking for it saves me from

Getting blocked r saying stupid things to people nsome people as u to put certain words in so they know u read their profile

By *vsnikkiTV/TS  over a year ago

Limavady

"I'm interested to know . I message first then read profile , oops wrong way I know but bad habbit "

Honest, I suspect you're in a minority. Most guys NEVER read the profile.

Closed eyes and a pin, works a treat.

» Add a new message to this topic