FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > double standard

double standard

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It makes me laugh when people ask what I'm doing wrong on fab and the ladies say get rid of the cock pics yet a few days later the same ladies are getting wet over a cock pic that they saw.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe it's your cock pics they don't like.

"Maybe it's your cock pics they don't like."
I haven't got a cock pic on here

"Maybe it's your cock pics they don't like.I haven't got a cock pic on here"

Obviously you took their advice,well done.

Lesson number one for all chaps on FAB ... The women are in charge, theirs are the rules

"Lesson number one for all chaps on FAB ... The women are in charge, theirs are the rules "
Lesson number 2 don't hede lesson number 1

"Maybe it's your cock pics they don't like.I haven't got a cock pic on here

Obviously you took their advice,well done."

My choice not there's

"Lesson number one for all chaps on FAB ... The women are in charge, theirs are the rules "

Sorry but women are not in charge here or anywhere else. Neither are men. Either gender is only in 'charge' if the other people involved allow them to be. I try to make as much use of my free will as possible and I would recommend others trying it. Certain circumstances obviously don't allow for this,ie. Rules of the road and society,on here however we are our own bosses,unless we choose to allow someone else to dictate the rules.

Don't aim to please,just please urself,u are never going to please everyone so just smile and be happy. Self accountability, I love it.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

We woman are full of contradictions isn't it wonderful! Life would be boring without...

Obviously you took their advice,well done.My choice not there's"

Ammmmmmmmmm no pics, no interests, nothing about u in ur profile! so how r u doing on fab? Not ment as a back stab, just wondering!

"We woman are full of contradictions isn't it wonderful! Life would be boring without... "

Obviously you took their advice,well done.My choice not there's

Ammmmmmmmmm no pics, no interests, nothing about u in ur profile! so how r u doing on fab? Not ment as a back stab, just wondering!"

I'm having the time of my life and you.

I like to think I'm in charge

"We woman are full of contradictions isn't it wonderful! Life would be boring without... "

Ain't that true sister

Ammmmmmmmmm no pics, no interests, nothing about u in ur profile! so how r u doing on fab? Not ment as a back stab, just wondering!I'm having the time of my life and you. "

That's good to know cause so r we

Ammmmmmmmmm no pics, no interests, nothing about u in ur profile! so how r u doing on fab? Not ment as a back stab, just wondering!I'm having the time of my life and you.

That's good to know cause so r we "

We are all easy to please

"It makes me laugh when people ask what I'm doing wrong on fab and the ladies say get rid of the cock pics yet a few days later the same ladies are getting wet over a cock pic that they saw."

Some cock pics are more appealing than others. Simple.

"It makes me laugh when people ask what I'm doing wrong on fab and the ladies say get rid of the cock pics yet a few days later the same ladies are getting wet over a cock pic that they saw.

Some cock pics are more appealing than others. Simple. "

Don't they all do the same job.

"It makes me laugh when people ask what I'm doing wrong on fab and the ladies say get rid of the cock pics yet a few days later the same ladies are getting wet over a cock pic that they saw.

Some cock pics are more appealing than others. Simple. Don't they all do the same job. "

Nope.

Some cock pics are more appealing than others. Simple. Don't they all do the same job.

Nope. "

well you give me a demonstration.

Some cock pics are more appealing than others. Simple. Don't they all do the same job.

Nope. well you give me a demonstration. "

Of what? I'm saying not all cocks are the same and don't all do the same job.

Nope. well you give me a demonstration.

Of what? I'm saying not all cocks are the same and don't all do the same job. "

A well educated cock ... There is a rarity

Of what? I'm saying not all cocks are the same and don't all do the same job.

A well educated cock ... There is a rarity "

Oh..ur talking about Dr. Cock...his profile had the ladies flooding the place..that gown on his shaft and the little hat...

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Nope. well you give me a demonstration. "

I could be wrong but I don't think she has a cock?

I could be wrong but I don't think she has a cock? "

Let me just double check.....nah, no cock.

I could be wrong but I don't think she has a cock? "

Did I say she had a cock

By *ockhard and SweetcheeksCouple  over a year ago

City

Ammmmmmmmmm no pics, no interests, nothing about u in ur profile! so how r u doing on fab? Not ment as a back stab, just wondering!I'm having the time of my life and you. "

Clearly Not by the looks of it!!!!

Ammmmmmmmmm no pics, no interests, nothing about u in ur profile! so how r u doing on fab? Not ment as a back stab, just wondering!I'm having the time of my life and you.

Clearly Not by the looks of it!!!!

"

You must know something that I don't

Let me just double check.....nah, no cock. "

I'm sure you have had one or two in your time

Ah folks please behave .... Sure we are all getting more than we can handle

Let me just double check.....nah, no cock. I'm sure you have had one or two in your time"

Yep and I plan to have one or two more. Isn't that what people join this site for? You'd think some join just to start moronic threads.....oh wait.....

Let me just double check.....nah, no cock. I'm sure you have had one or two in your time

Yep and I plan to have one or two more. Isn't that what people join this site for? You'd think some join just to start moronic threads.....oh wait....."

What ever made you think something like that

"It makes me laugh when people ask what I'm doing wrong on fab and the ladies say get rid of the cock pics yet a few days later the same ladies are getting wet over a cock pic that they saw."

We all love a tasteful pic of a gorgeous cock,but getting mails with pics of saggy hairy limp cocks with loads of foreskin draped over the head and then we have the pics where some guys look like they stuck it into a bee hive no thanks...

And all cocks don't do the same job

But pretty sure your a dick

Let me just double check.....nah, no cock. I'm sure you have had one or two in your time

Yep and I plan to have one or two more. Isn't that what people join this site for? You'd think some join just to start moronic threads.....oh wait....."

And if only I was 10 years younger I would let you have mine

We all love a tasteful pic of a gorgeous cock,but getting mails with pics of saggy hairy limp cocks with loads of foreskin draped over the head and then we have the pics where some guys look like they stuck it into a bee hive no thanks...

But pretty sure your a dick "

Like I said double standard. No Dick is not my name

"Ah folks please behave .... Sure we are all getting more than we can handle "

But pretty sure your a dick Like I said double standard. No Dick is not my name"

Really? It's not dick?

Is it Woodie womb pecked?

City

Love it...hairy limp cocks

But pretty sure your a dick Like I said double standard. No Dick is not my name

Really? It's not dick?

Is it Woodie womb pecked? "

oh lord no that's a silly name is it some kind of MONSTER

"

You love hairy limp cocks

City

You love hairy limp cocks"

Ya I do...maybe u should join the queue!!!

"

You won't like mine it's neither hairy nor limp

Really? It's not dick?

Is it Woodie womb pecked? oh lord no that's a silly name is it some kind of MONSTER"

Is it Just-In-Beaver????

By *aftdave1Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Maybe it's your cock pics they don't like."

Really? It's not dick?

Is it Woodie womb pecked? oh lord no that's a silly name is it some kind of MONSTER

Is it Just-In-Beaver???? "

How far are in would you like it

"

Sorry don't fit in that bracket

Really? It's not dick?

Is it Woodie womb pecked? oh lord no that's a silly name is it some kind of MONSTER

Is it Just-In-Beaver???? How far are in would you like it"

Rumple4Skin...

I gotta know your name

Really? It's not dick?

Is it Just-In-Beaver???? How far are in would you like it

Rumple4Skin...

I gotta know your name "

Long John silver

If I put of my pics of my boobs and bum, then guys told me to take them down, then drooled over other boobs and bums I would ignore them.

Different strokes for different folks.

Reason I quoted the OP above, the pretty sure you`re a dick quote is gas funny

"Lesson number one for all chaps on FAB ... The women are in charge, theirs are the rules

Sorry but women are not in charge here or anywhere else. Neither are men. Either gender is only in 'charge' if the other people involved allow them to be. I try to make as much use of my free will as possible and I would recommend others trying it. Certain circumstances obviously don't allow for this,ie. Rules of the road and society,on here however we are our own bosses,unless we choose to allow someone else to dictate the rules.

Don't aim to please,just please urself,u are never going to please everyone so just smile and be happy. Self accountability, I love it. "

Excellent response. Some women think they are in charge. Always respect yourself.

But pretty sure your not a dick "

?

By *osafewordneededMan  over a year ago

City

Happens all the time. There are some god awful looking men on here getting laid because of their cock pics.

And fair play to them.

Work with what god gave you. The girls just say they dont like cock pics so they dont look like sluts. They do really like them though.

[Removed by poster at 25/06/15 15:25:38]

"Happens all the time. There are some god awful looking men on here getting laid because of their cock pics.

And fair play to them.

Work with what god gave you. The girls just say they dont like cock pics so they dont look like sluts. They do really like them though.

I think the girls mean that it's not the main thing they want to see NSWN. Personally I'm not adverse to a cock pick but prefer a good biddy shot "

"Happens all the time. There are some god awful looking men on here getting laid because of their cock pics.

And fair play to them.

I think the girls mean that it's not the main thing they want to see NSWN. Personally I'm not adverse to a cock pick but prefer a good biddy shot "

Miley had some lovely ones...

And fair play to them.

I think the girls mean that it's not the main thing they want to see NSWN. Personally I'm not adverse to a cock pick but prefer a good biddy shot

Miley had some lovely ones..."

Miley?

By *ardy cowboyMan  over a year ago

every wheat field around Midlands

Some cock pics are more appealing than others. Simple. "

what makes a good cock picture.tie ribbons around it etc.

Some cock pics are more appealing than others. Simple. what makes a good cock picture.tie ribbons around it etc."

Subtle. So we think of Oak trees.

And fair play to them.

I think the girls mean that it's not the main thing they want to see NSWN. Personally I'm not adverse to a cock pick but prefer a good biddy shot

Miley had some lovely ones...

Miley?"

Oh and that would be 'body shot'

Some cock pics are more appealing than others. Simple. what makes a good cock picture.tie ribbons around it etc.just for the craic I set my avatar pic to show my cock.just to see what you kind folk have to say lol

Subtle. So we think of Oak trees. "

Some cock pics are more appealing than others. Simple. what makes a good cock picture.tie ribbons around it etc.

Subtle. So we think of Oak trees. "

Just for the craic I set my avatar pic to show my cock. just to see what you kind folk have to say lol

Some cock pics are more appealing than others. Simple. what makes a good cock picture.tie ribbons around it etc.

Subtle. So we think of Oak trees. Just for the craic I set my avatar pic to show my cock. just to see what you kind folk have to say lol"

There's no ribbons...

No ribbons I'm afraid.cock ring mite but a bit of taste in it lol.

Can't all be perfect and I'm sure you are not perfect either. But maybe you think you are.

Yawn...was fun now I'm bored!

But pretty sure your a dick Can't all be perfect and I'm sure you are not perfect either. But maybe you think you are. "

Annie is perfect

"Yawn...was fun now I'm bored! "
Think the word your looking for is YOU are boring

"Yawn...was fun now I'm bored! Think the word your looking for is YOU are boring"

Naaaaa, she's not boring.

This thread is.

"Yawn...was fun now I'm bored! Think the word your looking for is YOU are boring"

I can't believe so many people have fed this obvious troll

"Yawn...was fun now I'm bored! Think the word your looking for is YOU are boring

Naaaaa, she's not boring.

This thread is. "

Naaaaa it's not

"Yawn...was fun now I'm bored! Think the word your looking for is YOU are boring

I can't believe so many people have fed this obvious troll"

What's a troll and can you keep them as pets

But pretty sure your a dick Can't all be perfect and I'm sure you are not perfect either. But maybe you think you are.

Annie is perfect "

well she better get her facts straight before she p.m people with untruths. I don't forget

Didn't really have to wait until this point to confirm suspicions of why you're not getting any. Let me be perfectly clear so there's no doubt left in your misogynistic mind....it's because you're an absolute clown. Simples.

Didn't really have to wait until this point to confirm suspicions of why you're not getting any. Let me be perfectly clear so there's no doubt left in your misogynistic mind....it's because you're an absolute clown. Simples. "

You say the sweetest things.

Obviously I'm a boring twat as I keep reading the tripe your putting up here..

Obviously I'm a boring twat as I keep reading the tripe your putting up here.. "

I'm sure you're not

Obviously I'm a boring twat as I keep reading the tripe your putting up here.. I'm sure you're not "

Throw up a few cock pics so and give us all a giggle

Obviously I'm a boring twat as I keep reading the tripe your putting up here.. I'm sure you're not

Throw up a few cock pics so and give us all a giggle "

Ah no I'm to shy

Obviously I'm a boring twat as I keep reading the tripe your putting up here.. I'm sure you're not

Throw up a few cock pics so and give us all a giggle Ah no I'm to shy"

Ahhhhhh...pet does it dissappear when your shy?

Throw up a few cock pics so and give us all a giggle Ah no I'm to shy

Ahhhhhh...pet does it dissappear when your shy? "

Yes it goes in to a pussy

Ahhhhhh...pet does it dissappear when your shy? Yes it goes in to a pussy"

Careful that little mouse can get eaten up by a bad pussy ya know

Ahhhhhh...pet does it dissappear when your shy? Yes it goes in to a pussy

Careful that little mouse can get eaten up by a bad pussy ya know "

This pussy got no teeth.

Didn't really have to wait until this point to confirm suspicions of why you're not getting any. Let me be perfectly clear so there's no doubt left in your misogynistic mind....it's because you're an absolute clown. Simples. "

Man of few words

"Maybe it's your cock pics they don't like.

"

Your all thumbs

» Add a new message to this topic